Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 10, 2013
by the throat is my suggestion.
Bubba

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Sep 11, 2013
Ro price wrote:
Does any us know how to gets holt of that feller that bys dog an cat
He comes through every year. I got a few penned up and waitin'. I need to pick up a few more. Anyone know where some of the irresponsible dog owners live? I already got most of the free range dogs in my area.
come on down

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>He comes through every year. I got a few penned up and waitin'. I need to pick up a few more. Anyone know where some of the irresponsible dog owners live? I already got most of the free range dogs in my area.
Free ranging means that you stole them,come on down to my house and on hwy 90 and be prepared to get arrested.
hicks-r-us

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 11, 2013
come on down wrote:
<quoted text> Free ranging means that you stole them,come on down to my house and on hwy 90 and be prepared to get arrested.
what he means is survivors will be prosecuted.
Bubba

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Sep 11, 2013
come on down wrote:
<quoted text> Free ranging means that you stole them,come on down to my house and on hwy 90 and be prepared to get arrested.
They ain't stolen when they come to my place and crap all over the yard. You keep 'em off my land and they got nothin' to fear from me. Lettin' your animals roam on my land is a form of trespassin'. That's one thing I don't do is trespass!
who dat

Tampa, FL

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Where u live bubba I'll come shit in your yard! Get u sum!
shazzam

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2013
i just acquired 14 kats from the closed down queen house. a couple have missing feet. i hope that will not b a prob
Ro price

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Sep 11, 2013
Look here I whoops some jack legs ass afore an will do it gain if need be I talked to Joe an he will post details if dog cat by in next few days
Bubba dont work

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>They ain't stolen when they come to my place and crap all over the yard. You keep 'em off my land and they got nothin' to fear from me. Lettin' your animals roam on my land is a form of trespassin'. That's one thing I don't do is trespass!
And another thing you don't do is work.
Can we watch

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#11 Sep 12, 2013
Ro price wrote:
Look here I whoops some jacklegs ass afore an will do it gain if need be I talked to Joe an he will post details if dog cat by in next few days
Both you and Joe would be the ones getting the whooping. Joe is such and old shit and he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
Bubba

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Sep 12, 2013
who dat wrote:
Where u live bubba I'll come shit in your yard! Get u sum!
You come on over. We don't take kindly to trepassers.
Bubba

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Sep 12, 2013
Bubba dont work wrote:
<quoted text> And another thing you don't do is work.
You're right about that. After 42 years of hard work I retired. Been huntin', fishin' and runnin' around for three years now. Do you work? Are you getting ready for retirement? I bet you ain't got a penny to your name. I bet you spend it all on pets and cigs.
yes

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 12, 2013
Give me your number and I'll hook u up!

Canyon Lake, TX

#15 Sep 12, 2013
take them to Supply, they know how to handle strays
Peanut Butter

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 Sep 12, 2013
If you put peanut butter on your co** dogs will lick it off..Its the best experience you will ever have, trust me.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Feb 25, 2014
Does he go to other towns? What is supply?
Curious Individual

Des Arc, AR

#18 Feb 27, 2014
Supply is a blink and oh shiat I missed it town :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best male singer in pocahontas (Aug '15) 5 min Night 11
S willingham (Sep '12) 7 hr Jmt 6
Sandy burgess nelson 7 hr Jmt 2
eric bibb (Aug '14) 9 hr Yo sexy 9
Marla Choata 14 hr Marla Choate 1
dog shit 14 hr Hank 4
Most poked hotties in pokey 19 hr Guest 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages