First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What

Sulphur Springs, TX

#1 May 24, 2010
Heard that medic one is under new management. Rick dollins..... why in the world would they do that?? what a douche
Really

Charleston, WV

#2 May 24, 2010
What happened to the other manager.
funny

Sulphur Springs, TX

#3 May 24, 2010
heard they just came in and fired him because they were "downsizing" everyone i talked to thought he was doing a great job and had no problems! Rick probably weasled and brown nosed his way in and got the bluff in on them and they were gullible enough to believe it!!!! sounds like alot are upset about it
Steamy

United States

#4 May 24, 2010
I have no idea who this guy is. Can someone clue me in as to why he is a poor choice? Thanks.
Really

Charleston, WV

#5 May 24, 2010
They said they were downsizing but gave Rick the job??? So where does that put the other guy?
busybusy

United States

#6 May 24, 2010
This is bad why?
clyde

Jacksonville, AR

#7 May 24, 2010
well was he fired or laid off???? there is a difference. I think there is more to this story than meets the eye
haha

Cabot, AR

#8 May 24, 2010
I believe "what" "really" and "funny" are the same person. Hmmm, probably a Mrs. Jimmy Shields??????
HOPE

Charleston, WV

#9 May 24, 2010
Well HAHA your wrong about that this is his wife. My boss called me to tell me about this post.And Clyde he wasnt fired he was laid off.
loser

Bossier City, LA

#10 May 25, 2010
I guess we can all say goodbye to Medic One then..he'll run it into the ground just like he did the other one. I will definately not give any support to Medic One now.
funny

Sulphur Springs, TX

#11 May 25, 2010
well they will have nobody to blame but theirselves!!!! Poor decision making has hit them hard on several occasions look at their helicopter that was supposed to be so great then lasted how long???
mind my business

Aubrey, TX

#12 May 25, 2010
funny wrote:
well they will have nobody to blame but theirselves!!!! Poor decision making has hit them hard on several occasions look at their helicopter that was supposed to be so great then lasted how long???
to many on here answering their own comments,only abt 3 people did this
I know

Hurricane, WV

#13 May 25, 2010
Rick Dollins is full of shit. He is crazy. you will find out soon enough
hmm

Evening Shade, AR

#14 May 25, 2010
Medic One aka Keller Ambulance, same owners just changed their name when they were sued by medicade and medicare for filing thousands of false claims.
surprised they have lasted this long, makes you wonder how much other crooked stuff they are doing.
Maybe the manager didnt want to play along and risk going to prison and asked to be laid off.
blah blah blah

Pocahontas, AR

#15 May 25, 2010
these comments sound like any other thread that gets started because there are changes. Some are mad because of who is gone and some are mad because of who replaced them and some people actually think they know what is going on when they don't and post it anyway.
I heard

Jonesboro, AR

#16 May 25, 2010
he got caught taking jewelry from the dead and also that he likes dead girls ;)
funny

Sulphur Springs, TX

#17 May 25, 2010
blah blah blah wrote:
these comments sound like any other thread that gets started because there are changes. Some are mad because of who is gone and some are mad because of who replaced them and some people actually think they know what is going on when they don't and post it anyway.
changes can be a good thing rick or whoever this is from jonesboro but not this one!!!!! Poor choice!!!
scared

Mountain Home, AR

#18 May 25, 2010
I am afraid that the only ones that are gonna suffer is the people of Randolph and Lawrence county that have to call for an ambulance. I know for a fact that the old manager always went beyond his call of duty to help anyone he could and I know for a fact that there was a shortage on ambulance this past weekend in Randolph county and Mr Rick Dollins would not answer the phone to help out his crew. He is doing a GREAT job so far!!!! Wouldnt you say!!!
funny

Sulphur Springs, TX

#19 May 25, 2010
thats just it medic one no longer cares about the people of lawrence and randolph county or the employees for that matter its all about the money now!!! Sad but true!!!
Jrd

United States

#20 May 25, 2010
The employees still care about the people of these two counties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
move back 20 min missing arkansas 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr cowhockey 30,037
is Samantha Willingham a good mom 5 hr girlygirl 11
Kiechs BBQ 5 hr guest 10
city water park 8 hr Mrs Susan 23
State prison in Randolph County (Aug '09) 11 hr Information 87
lojj 11 hr Information 2
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs