First Prev
of 2
Next Last
How funny

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2012
I heard today that Kyle ford is 50 and still living with mommy and dad. Knew him in school he made it big time just like I figured. JMO
personal thought

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Some people are so damm stupid. Did you think that maybe his parents want or need him to live there? Maybe due to resons you just don't know? I see more butt munching no good sorry SOB's make ugly comments on this site when they have nothing better to do.
Wow

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Want him to live with them so they don't have to buy him a house.
Catching Up

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Who's business is it anyway? Whether he lives with his parents, by himself, whatever. Is he asking you to pay his bills or feed him or anything else? Probably not. Wow.. Must be nice to spend your day thinking or wondering or worrying about what everyone else is doing in their life.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 11, 2012
So who is Kyle going out with these days.
party girl

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 11, 2012
The last girl i knew who he was with was crazy Libby Freakenberger,I saw them at the Jonesboro fair at the Kip Moore concert.
Who

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Who's his sister seeing now?
star

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Nov 12, 2012
i dont think she is seeing anyone,she is always with her kids being a great mom.
Quess

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Nov 12, 2012
No one would ever want to date her

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#11 Nov 12, 2012
She can't be that bad. She always seems nice when I talk to her.
a friend

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Kyle has the biggest heart ive ever seen. There is no reason why anyone has any right to talk anything bad about him or his sister. Both of them are amazing people.
a friend

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2012
How funny wrote:
I heard today that Kyle ford is 50 and still living with mommy and dad. Knew him in school he made it big time just like I figured. JMO
by the way he did make it big time but his ex wife robin stole all his money! So find out facts before you start running your mouth
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Wow people are so mean on here.I know kyle good man.
Yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Yogi you are acting like a sugar bear today and that is a nice change of pace for you !! Maybe you took the Thanksgiving Season to heart, Thank You !! I have known you for years.
caveman

San Jose, CA

#16 Jan 6, 2013
I saw Kyle at Jonesboro with a hot blonde i always thought his ex was hot but this blonde was a lot hotter than Robin,does anyone know who she is.
Howl

Ash Flat, AR

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Maybe it was Leah or maybe Denee changed her hair color again or it could even have been a blonde Natasha. But it wouldn't take much to be hotter than Robin. She's way to skinny to be hot, she needs to put some meat on her bones.
CC Deville

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#18 Jan 8, 2013
That whole family is crazy in some ways! Think they are the shit! Robin did good leaving. Is Kyle still farming for Barry ford at okean?
Know him

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 23, 2013
For those who know him, and are not just jealous of him I don't have to defend. I know that he has landed a very good position with a very nice income. He smiles when you see him because he's finally happy and content. He's overcame a bunch of crap and I see him with some nice nice looking lady friends. You won't have to worry about Kyle Ford. He'll do fine despite you losers hating on him.
Yes

Shawnee, OK

#20 Jan 23, 2013
He makes me laugh. That's great that he finally got a job next he will get his own truck and stop
driving dads and he may even get his own house you know heck he is in he late 40s. Good luck boy Kyle.
Awesome

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Best friend Eva

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randolph County residents plead with Peco to ke... 5 min Poky will be better 22
White 35th Anniversary Edition Camaro For Sale 8 hr Michael 32
"The wife" 14 hr Erica The Hotty 1
Sandy Burgess Nelson 14 hr shsh 3
Brooke Cato 16 hr Williwill 15
Chubby chaser's? Who are they? 19 hr Sonya 12
Shawn Davis (Apr '09) 21 hr just wondering 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages