Why are there so many 14 & 15 year ol...

Why are there so many 14 & 15 year olds driving "illegally".

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Concerned

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Why are there so many 14 & 15 year olds driving around with their so called "hardship license". I think this is a disaster waiting to happen and there seems to be no enforcement for this. Look at the laws on the matter and the ones driving clearly are not following them. What are some thoughts?
Bryan

Lockhart, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2013
Just shows how ignorant crap has gotten! When I was 14 and fifteen "hardship" meant your shoes were uncomfortable cause ur ass was walking unless ur parents were in the car with u. But these days a kid can get a "hardship" license at 14 when his parent works at the same school he attends AND a bus runs like 50 feet from his front door at home. You tell me where the hell the hardship lies! I say the stupidity lies with the judge signing off on it!
well

Bexar, AR

#3 Jun 9, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Why are there so many 14 & 15 year olds driving around with their so called "hardship license". I think this is a disaster waiting to happen and there seems to be no enforcement for this. Look at the laws on the matter and the ones driving clearly are not following them. What are some thoughts?
spoiled rotten kids and/or lazy or too busy parents. poor law enforcement on the hours kids are allowed to drive.
now now

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Y'all quit being Whiney bitches... Just cause y'all weren't fortunate don't mean you got to talk shit about the kids who are.
Lola

Rogers, AR

#5 Jun 9, 2013
The sky is falling every day for you clown,most of all that contingency from HSB.What is it with you old lazy used up Fks drink you welfare and retirement or SSI beer and keep you silly ideas for the place where you eat breakfast at,Stop worrying about what we do or don't do after all we don't worry about you old stinky toothless uesless people.Azz for you azz clowns from HSB mind your own business Have you wanna bee Chief of the Do nothing force pay his Taxes first then pay for him to get a education.
Peace......toying em out
safety first

Clarksville, AR

#6 Jun 26, 2013
now now wrote:
Y'all quit being Whiney bitches... Just cause y'all weren't fortunate don't mean you got to talk shit about the kids who are.
Its not about being/not being fortunate, its about safety. Anyone who says a 14 year old is ready to run the road unattended is either A) Stupid B)a 14 or 15 year old C)doesn't have the driving experience to make an educated decision on the matter.
just as i thought

Clarksville, AR

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Lola wrote:
The sky is falling every day for you clown,most of all that contingency from HSB.What is it with you old lazy used up Fks drink you welfare and retirement or SSI beer and keep you silly ideas for the place where you eat breakfast at,Stop worrying about what we do or don't do after all we don't worry about you old stinky toothless uesless people.Azz for you azz clowns from HSB mind your own business Have you wanna bee Chief of the Do nothing force pay his Taxes first then pay for him to get a education.
Peace......toying em out
Proves my point. This person can not even carry on a conversation how in the world did they pass the drivers test. Anyone with a 3rd grade education doesn't have the mental capacity to operate a motor vehicle.

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2013
safety first wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about being/not being fortunate, its about safety. Anyone who says a 14 year old is ready to run the road unattended is either A) Stupid B)a 14 or 15 year old C)doesn't have the driving experience to make an educated decision on the matter.
I don't know 'bout that... but I do know a 15 yr old farm boy been driving trucks and big equipment responsibly for years. So....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This chick nicole horne has herps and doesnt te... 20 min Just Asking 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min --Bad Dad-- 38,826
Lazy peeps in pokey 17 hr Ann 20
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 20 hr Bill 45
House Fire on Newberry Tue Ann 1
Tony B Mon Guest 2
David hart and mike skeet Mon David 36

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance