wouldnt ya like to know

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Oct 14, 2008
all i have to say is...these people that have so much to say about tammy mcglothlin, jerrod castleman, lauren jansen, andi garrett, erin tyler, darrin thielemier...and whomever else you've been talking about...well ya just need to get over it. i know most all of the people and for the most part they mind their own business... so why the hell don't you mind yours? who cares what these people are doin? i mean if you know so much about them i would tend to think you may have been friends with them or known them on a closer level than what you would like to admit. whomever is saying all of these wretched things...maybe you need to rethink your situation. where are you sitting and what are you doing right now? would you like to post on here how many people you've slept with or how many drugs you've done in the past month? just please keep your comments to yourself. quit being so nasty!!! oh and i'm pretty sure i know who DIRTY and HOLDNFAST are. get over yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
darrah harmon wedding 1 hr cold justice 13
Captain of the boat 5 hr Bahahahaha 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr RedSmith 30,797
Brynne Scott 8 hr interested 5
Days inn pochahontas 17 hr is Barton still f... 4
Lost keys on Bellview Rd Tue Reader 1
Paranormal Activity in and around Randolph County (Apr '14) Tue asimov 9

Flood Warning for Randolph County was issued at April 01 at 7:53PM CDT

More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search