First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Apr 19, 2013
My daughter's dad is on her birth certificate, has a DNA test and still no legal rights to see her..I was allowing him to see her til he came over and talked to my daughter like she was 15 instead of 4. He looked at her and said "I'm never coming to see you again." And he thought that was acceptable.
I will never let anyone talk to my daughter or son like that. My son's dad is now stepping up to take up the slack of my daughter's dad and now claims my daughter as his own because he dad IS a dead beat dad. He may pay child support, but has on numerous occasions threatened to quit his job so he didn't have to pay anymore. Is this the kind of person my daughter needs to be around? I would rather her be around me and my son's dad than around that p.o.s.

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Apr 21, 2013
I have been raising my step daughters for almost a year now. There bio mother has never paid a dime and never offers anything like clothing or food. We make it just fine without child support. Im raising them just like they are my bio children. I know in the end the girls will realize who loved them and sacrificed things for them. They are 4 and 8 now. I love them with all my heart and we never say anything negative about their biological mother. I heard she does pay child support on her 10 year old son. Sometimes I wonder why you would help support one child and not your others but o well she is the one that has to answer to that one day. God Bless Her and her decisions cause now I have two beautiful daughters that I get to tuck in bed every night.
oops

Mountain Home, AR

#45 Apr 22, 2013
Sickening wrote:
<quoted text>Two months? Not likely. The system is much too slow, but that is because we have so many deadbeats who know how to play the system.
ammmmmm.....they said 2 1/2 years not two months, just sayin
Yeah

Oklahoma City, OK

#46 Apr 22, 2013
oops wrote:
<quoted text>ammmmmm.....they said 2 1/2 years not two months, just sayin
No, I actually think they were talking about the part that said if he was behind 2 months he'd be in jail.
meee

Bellevue, WA

#47 Apr 23, 2013
i was talking about by me being a guy i would be in jail, if i got behind 2 months. the point is why is she 2.5 years behind, gets pail grants and still walking around??? u hear about dead beat dads, what about dead beat moms????
This kid knows

Mountain Home, AR

#48 Apr 23, 2013
meee wrote:
i was talking about by me being a guy i would be in jail, if i got behind 2 months. the point is why is she 2.5 years behind, gets pail grants and still walking around??? u hear about dead beat dads, what about dead beat moms????
What about dead beat moms?! All we've been hearing about is dead beat moms, dumbass! That's what this forum is about!
oops

Mountain Home, AR

#49 Apr 23, 2013
Apologize, your right, I read it wrong, but I do agree there alot of dead beat moms getting child support & not even raiseing their children! lot of dads pay child support & on't get to see their children because the mo get a wild hair up their a** and make up some excuse or call the cops when dad wants to see the children, that stinks too, if a dad cares about the children wants to see them, has visitaion rights, the mom should let him see the children, I consider that a dead beat mom too, you don'tsee them turning down the money if dad don't get to see the children, should be a law if the dad is a careing, loving dad, pays child support the mom should let him see the children, all she is doing is harming the children playing the control game!
opinion

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Apr 23, 2013
moms popping pills spreading their legs while dads raise the kids are sorry POS!
justwondering

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Apr 23, 2013
If you have lost custody of all three your children and you don't support them..How can you show your face and go along like nothing. I would dig a hole and crawl in it.
gary

Jonesboro, AR

#52 Apr 23, 2013
justwondering wrote:
If you have lost custody of all three your children and you don't support them..How can you show your face and go along like nothing. I would dig a hole and crawl in it.
I have custody of my twin boys, when I was given custody my ex wife told everyone who would listen to her that I had lied in court and my parents and I had bribed the judge. She couldn't and still can't face the truth that she is a horrible woman , I've been raising my boys alone for 4 years and I have never gotten the court ordered child support , it seams like there is always an excuse given for her when I call the child support office .
meee

Bellevue, WA

#53 Apr 23, 2013
justwondering wrote:
you must be talking about my ex
Pos

Rock Hill, SC

#54 Apr 23, 2013
Ar childsupport office is a joke! Other states collect money on cases!! If u ask questions at pocky office they say they are doing all they can and If u want u can file a complaint!! I have even gave them ex employer info and still didn't get anything done for 60 days!!! Heard their starting pay is $13 an hour! Well that's a huge waste of taxes if u ask me!!
Mhmm

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#55 Apr 23, 2013
I think it would be safe to say moms who leave their children every night to go smoke pot and do no telling what other drugs would fall under the dead beat mom category right?
gary

Jonesboro, AR

#56 Apr 23, 2013
Pos wrote:
Ar childsupport office is a joke! Other states collect money on cases!! If u ask questions at pocky office they say they are doing all they can and If u want u can file a complaint!! I have even gave them ex employer info and still didn't get anything done for 60 days!!! Heard their starting pay is $13 an hour! Well that's a huge waste of taxes if u ask me!!
you right thats what they have told me that many times , they tell me they dont know how to get ahold of her , ill tell them her home address, phone number, where she works, everything they need, then ill call back a week or two later to get a update and they haven done anything,
resident

Jonesboro, AR

#57 Apr 28, 2013
Guest, you must be talking about Rachel S. she has lost custody of her kids and I knew it was coming back when she was with Anthony C. They both are POS
For real

Oklahoma City, OK

#58 Apr 29, 2013
Moms that keep their children away from their dad are just vindictive jealous bitches. You should never ever come between the relationship of a father and child! Whatever problem you have with him is between the two of you but if he's trying and you keep causing problems you need to step back grow up. I have a very big issue with this topic.
This kid knows

Mountain Home, AR

#59 Apr 29, 2013
For real wrote:
Moms that keep their children away from their dad are just vindictive jealous bitches. You should never ever come between the relationship of a father and child! Whatever problem you have with him is between the two of you but if he's trying and you keep causing problems you need to step back grow up. I have a very big issue with this topic.
Not if the father is a dumbass who doesn't know how to raise a child.
hater

Jonesboro, AR

#62 May 21, 2013
I hate pill head moms they suck ass
Be Responsible

Jonesboro, AR

#63 May 29, 2013
I have 2 kids. i work to death to be sure they never go without for even one meal. i wont leave them with a stranger and limit even when its people i trust. i spend time with them and try to help them with thier alphabet and numbers. my point in all this. if your adult enough to have sex then your adult enough to raise a child. no matter the age you are if u have sex. you are responsible to take precautions. i love my children more then life itself and they will never in thier life go without for as long as i live. they are my babies.
General cus turd

Jonesboro, AR

#64 Jun 24, 2013
moms who will not work to support their kids don't deserve parental rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
false dhs reports (Sep '12) 3 hr cockthrobin 29
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 30,898
City Amendment on C1 12 hr Yes 6
service refused 18 hr Guest 11
angel worked at heartland footwear Thu xxx 5
Swingers Thu Guest 29
Searching for Gail Grogan, a lady who lives in ... Thu Laura 2
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE