Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

I know a woman that in the last 2 years has lost custody of all three of her kids(by 2 different dads)She doesn't pay a penny on her daughters! It has almost been a year since she has lost custody of the girls and she has never offered anything to them. Not school supplies NO clothing NOTHING!! but she goes around getting her hair colored every week which btw it looks like shit. I just wish she would be held accountable for being a low life and lose her license or jail time Just Something. She is a wart on societies ass.
Haha

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I know a mom who screams all the time about her "deadbeat dad", but get this.. She's never once tried to get child support. Why not? Scared the paternity test will come back negative? Who knows but if you're not asking for child support then you have no right to call anyone a deadbeat. Just craving for attention. Just my opinion.

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Maybe she doesn't want the dead beat to have any legal rights. That's why I haven't petitioned for child support. No rights, no visitation.
Haha

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

guest wrote:
Maybe she doesn't want the dead beat to have any legal rights. That's why I haven't petitioned for child support. No rights, no visitation.
Why would you want your child growing up without a father? With this mother that is not the case, she was a jealous ex who used her child to get attention. He is a good guy. Her on the other hand everyone knows is crazy.
This kid knows

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Haha wrote:
I know a mom who screams all the time about her "deadbeat dad", but get this.. She's never once tried to get child support. Why not? Scared the paternity test will come back negative? Who knows but if you're not asking for child support then you have no right to call anyone a deadbeat. Just craving for attention. Just my opinion.
I wouldn't ask for a child support check if I were dumb enough to have a child with an idiot. If he wanted to support the child, I wouldn't have to ask. He would have the child whenever he pleased as long as he was responsible and paid for the kids care and such for any amount of time he had them. The whole mess is childish. It's also childish to complain about how horrible the dad is, especially when he's never been any other way. I would, however, let anyone who asked know how much of a loser he is for deciding his child isn't important enough for him to take care of. Step up and be a man or walk away and listen to the annoying woman who's raising your child single-handed.

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I personally gave him the chance. His parenting was unfit and it would've been in the eyes of any judge. He ultimately decided to quit seeing his child because I wasn't going to allow partying around or a dirty environment. His loss. My child will respect me twice as much.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

In the state of Arkansas, if you were not married to the father, child support DOESNOT give him ANY legal rights.I have been goin through this for 4 years. All the lawyers and child support office say the same thing. If a man wants to see his child,he HAS to take the mom to court himself.
Sickening

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
In the state of Arkansas, if you were not married to the father, child support DOESNOT give him ANY legal rights.I have been goin through this for 4 years. All the lawyers and child support office say the same thing. If a man wants to see his child,he HAS to take the mom to court himself.
I do not understand why a mother keeps children away form a father who pays child support and wants to see AND take care of his children. These women are sick and should be punished.
My thoughts

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

When both parents can't get along enough to have set up visits with a child and the child is witness to this arguing then not being around the child until both parties come to an agreement is the right thing. In some cases that takes quite a bit of time, in some it never happens, and in some it doesn't take much time at all. It all depends on the circumstances. Throwing the word dead beat mom or dad around is childish. Do you want your child growing up hearing that? No, they came from that person. That is their blood regardless of anything else. When they are old enough to form their own opinion let them do that without bias. People grow up, change, get more mature. Don't let them miss out on that relationship or grow up learning to hate because you were mad or upset. They are innocent children. Let them stay that way until they are ready to hear the truth, your side and the other parents.
This kid knows

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

My thoughts wrote:
When both parents can't get along enough to have set up visits with a child and the child is witness to this arguing then not being around the child until both parties come to an agreement is the right thing. In some cases that takes quite a bit of time, in some it never happens, and in some it doesn't take much time at all. It all depends on the circumstances. Throwing the word dead beat mom or dad around is childish. Do you want your child growing up hearing that? No, they came from that person. That is their blood regardless of anything else. When they are old enough to form their own opinion let them do that without bias. People grow up, change, get more mature. Don't let them miss out on that relationship or grow up learning to hate because you were mad or upset. They are innocent children. Let them stay that way until they are ready to hear the truth, your side and the other parents.
If you can find two people mature and stable enough to try and work out family issues long enough to assure the child isn't negatively affected, fine. But most parents these days aren't mature enough to keep a steady job. No child should have to hear snide or rude comments about their parent from their other parent. It is childish. But I don't think two unhappy people should stay together for the sake of the child. Kids pick up on a lot. It would never work.
This kid knows

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Sickening wrote:
<quoted text>I do not understand why a mother keeps children away form a father who pays child support and wants to see AND take care of his children. These women are sick and should be punished.
You can take them to court. As long as your name is on the certificate or you have a valid DNA test.
My thoughts

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

This kid knows wrote:
<quoted text>If you can find two people mature and stable enough to try and work out family issues long enough to assure the child isn't negatively affected, fine. But most parents these days aren't mature enough to keep a steady job. No child should have to hear snide or rude comments about their parent from their other parent. It is childish. But I don't think two unhappy people should stay together for the sake of the child. Kids pick up on a lot. It would never work.
I agree they shouldn't. It's better to try and work it out though, because marriage is hard and some couples just give up too easily instead of working it out. Now if the fighting is out of control they definitely shouldn't be together. There's limits in every situation. The main point is kids are having kids now days. We are dealing with things our grandparents and even parents never dealt with because its acceptable to be a single mom at a young age. It's not okay.
This kid knows

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they shouldn't. It's better to try and work it out though, because marriage is hard and some couples just give up too easily instead of working it out. Now if the fighting is out of control they definitely shouldn't be together. There's limits in every situation. The main point is kids are having kids now days. We are dealing with things our grandparents and even parents never dealt with because its acceptable to be a single mom at a young age. It's not okay.
Exactly. But today, being a single teen mother is treated so lightly, even cause for celebration to some. It is unacceptable, but that is quickly changing due to this day and age's society.
My thoughts

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

This kid knows wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. But today, being a single teen mother is treated so lightly, even cause for celebration to some. It is unacceptable, but that is quickly changing due to this day and age's society.
You're right, and its so sad. I see kids having half brothers and sisters left and right and step siblings. Mixed family's everywhere. I grew up with my family being MINE.. my mom, my dad, my siblings. No half here or step anything and I loved it. It must be so weird for those children, but its becoming the norm you are correct.
This kid knows

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, and its so sad. I see kids having half brothers and sisters left and right and step siblings. Mixed family's everywhere. I grew up with my family being MINE.. my mom, my dad, my siblings. No half here or step anything and I loved it. It must be so weird for those children, but its becoming the norm you are correct.
Yes. Even back when I was in middle school (I'm only 19), some of my friends were shocked that my siblings and I all had the same mom and dad. I always thought they were crazy for being shocked and that every family was just like mine. Why would sisters and brothers have different parents? But sure enough, I saw it more and more. And I know that if I did anything as stupid as what kids these days are doing, my mama would have whooped my ass and made sure I couldn't sit down for a month. Then I'd have to tell my Grandma and she would whoop me, too. Noone spanks their kids anymore, and you can see where that gets us. I don't talk back to Mama or anyone, for that matter, while I'm with her. It's hard sometimes, because people my own age are acting like sluts and idiots and it makes me want to slap them down. Most of my classmates quit high school and now have multiple kids. I thank my Mama because she had the sense to discipline me like a mother should. I can live my life freely and responsibly because she taught me how to act. I'll be the same with my children, when I'm ready to become a mom. Right now, I'm enjoying my carefree life.
My thoughts

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

This kid knows wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Even back when I was in middle school (I'm only 19), some of my friends were shocked that my siblings and I all had the same mom and dad. I always thought they were crazy for being shocked and that every family was just like mine. Why would sisters and brothers have different parents? But sure enough, I saw it more and more. And I know that if I did anything as stupid as what kids these days are doing, my mama would have whooped my ass and made sure I couldn't sit down for a month. Then I'd have to tell my Grandma and she would whoop me, too. Noone spanks their kids anymore, and you can see where that gets us. I don't talk back to Mama or anyone, for that matter, while I'm with her. It's hard sometimes, because people my own age are acting like sluts and idiots and it makes me want to slap them down. Most of my classmates quit high school and now have multiple kids. I thank my Mama because she had the sense to discipline me like a mother should. I can live my life freely and responsibly because she taught me how to act. I'll be the same with my children, when I'm ready to become a mom. Right now, I'm enjoying my carefree life.
You sound very well rounded and your mama is a smart lady! Stay that way until you fall in love and know its right. One thing I have noticed though is the kids from these broken homes are the main ones who think its okay to have a child at a young age and don't care if the father is around. I guess they think another man will come along and raise that baby or their parents or grandparents. I just wanna tell some of them "if your grandparents were good enough people to raise you because your parents weren't good, have the decency to respect that and them and not get pregnant and make them raise their great grandchild too." That's happening more and more since girls are getting pregnant so young. It's becoming a trend.
This kid knows

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound very well rounded and your mama is a smart lady! Stay that way until you fall in love and know its right. One thing I have noticed though is the kids from these broken homes are the main ones who think its okay to have a child at a young age and don't care if the father is around. I guess they think another man will come along and raise that baby or their parents or grandparents. I just wanna tell some of them "if your grandparents were good enough people to raise you because your parents weren't good, have the decency to respect that and them and not get pregnant and make them raise their great grandchild too." That's happening more and more since girls are getting pregnant so young. It's becoming a trend.
Thank you(: What's even worse is some grandparents and parents don't mind raising another set of kids! I don't care what anyone says, a child needs a mother and a father. Always. My parents were divorced, but I can look back and see where I needed him. My mom needed help with a lot, so it fell on my sister and to pick up the slack. She's strong and raised us to be independent. It still doesn't erase the need and want of a father. On the other hand, he was an alcoholic, so she made the right choice in cutting him off early in our lives. And I just don't get why so many girls want to be a mother at 16! I would hate to stay in all night, every night. But that's assuming they even care. There are some fine teen moms who do exceptionally and learn from it, but most are terrible. While I am smart enough and am financially stable enough to have a kid now, I know that, emotionally, I am just not ready. I'm just starting my life. Marriage and children are not to be taken lightly, and I will make sure that every step I take will be in due time. I intend to be married only once and have children by only him. It is, after all, only fair to me, him, and our future children.
meee

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

my ex-wife hasnt paid 1cent in 2 and 1/2 years.... if a guy was behind 2 months he would be in jail... and i have call the c.s.o. and they dont seam to care....
Sickening

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

meee wrote:
my ex-wife hasnt paid 1cent in 2 and 1/2 years.... if a guy was behind 2 months he would be in jail... and i have call the c.s.o. and they dont seam to care....
Two months? Not likely. The system is much too slow, but that is because we have so many deadbeats who know how to play the system.
reasons

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

the reason these moms are losing is because they are all on pills and the judges have gotten wise to their crap. All these women do is go from man to man sucking all they can living off assistance while a dad works hard to pay child support and the court system is seeing it. DEADBEAT MOMS SUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of60
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min Speller Feller 28,733
slander 18 min Nah 3
gary johnson in a wreck????? 33 min guest 7
snitches 4 hr theoneandonly 31
Kristy Davisand Kendal Davis 5 hr Kristy is good 4
Family Auto Group Pocahontas Arkansas Next To B... 5 hr Car salesman 13
mill creek gardens cute guy 6 hr a friend 19
•••
•••