dead beat mothers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
volunteer

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 10, 2013
I have been out in the community doing volunteer work gathering information on the increase of mothers not raising their children; rather it be by the grandparents, fathers, or even just some other family member. Its no secret that more mothers today do not have custody of their children due to physical, medical, emotional, or educational neglect. I was shocked to find out that most of these neglectful mothers also do not pay child support. How can this be? Why are these women not paying child support; some are court ordered and many are not. If the woman had custody she would be beating down Child Support Office and the Department of Human Services door. Its very sad that these mothers are not offering any assistance to their children financially. It should not take a piece of paper to say you pay this much every week on your child. This is your flesh and blood. Step forward and do something!!!
lisa

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Apr 10, 2013
True.. most of these men aren't receiving government assistance either. So they are 100% supporting their child/children. If the mother had the child/children she would be receiving child support, food stamps, HUD and anything else out there. I also believe these dead beat mothers need to step up.
thank you

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Apr 10, 2013
lisa wrote:
True.. most of these men aren't receiving government assistance either. So they are 100% supporting their child/children. If the mother had the child/children she would be receiving child support, food stamps, HUD and anything else out there. I also believe these dead beat mothers need to step up.
thank you , I am a father who got divorced and has custody of my children. my ex wife does not pay the court ordered child support, and is so far behind she would have to win the lottery to catch up.I have called the child support office time after time and they do nothing to help. If it was the other way around and I was the dead beat parent. I would have already been put in jail by now . So thank you at least I know some people are noticing there are some dead beat moms out there ,, god bless
true

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Most men are not paying either. I am lucky to not have gone through this, but not one single friend of mine gets one penny from the deadbeat dads and all of these women work their asses off. It's a shame be it a deadbeat father or mother. Truth is, something has to be done about all parents that do not support their children. I am blessed to have a great husband and together we raised our children. I could never imagine him not being there for his children. I could never turn my backs on them. How do men and women do this? Kudos to all parents who raise their children and support them.
sassy

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Apr 11, 2013
unfortunately there are people out there that has the title of parent and none of the responsibilities that go with the title. Yes, these are worthless people! But unfortunately they are still our babies "parent" so that's why we deal with them. You can do as I do and just be thankful my baby gets taken care of by ME!! And not his so called daddy!

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Both my childrens dads jus recently tarted paying chil support and only one actually sees his dad. my daughters dad told her he was never coming to see her again. I'm tired of the dead beat dads, tho i have to agree there are a lot of moms that are out there that do the same thing and the child support office doesnt do anything about it because they are women and its not right. everyone should be equal.

Mandeville, LA

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Some of those dead beat moms are fun first dates
Eh hmmm

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Apr 12, 2013
It's not that most women or most men don't grow up and do what they need to do, it's most PEOPLE. Noone 'needs' to be mature or responsible these days. It is even discouraged what with the media and society claiming it's 'cool' or 'empowering'. And parents acting nonchalantly when their pre-teens show them a positive pregnancy test. And before you ask, I'm a twenty year old female with no children, in college, with a job. If I'd gotten pregnant in high school (probably even today) my mama would beat my ass and the father's ass, too. To fix the problem of 'dead-beat' parents, everyone needs to raise their morals a bit and teach their kids a sense of responsibility. Be their parent, not their friend, buying them liquor and cute baby outfits for their premature children. My mama would have beat my ass if I'd gotten pregnant when I was in high school and probably still would if I was pregnant today. I wouldn't blame her. Fact is, while no parent is perfect, every parent should strive to be. That means disciplining your kids when deserved and building up their individual character to help them achieve a healthy and fulfilling adult life.
Eh hmmm

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Oops.. *most PEOPLE don't.
its bad

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Apr 13, 2013
my ex wife is a bum living off another dude and pays nothing. if that were me they would throw my ass in jail!!
you said

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Apr 14, 2013
I love it when a woman says, I'm just as good as any man. That is how they want it but then they won't support their kids, won't work and depends on a man for everything. PATHETIC!!!
Eh hmmm

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 14, 2013
you said wrote:
I love it when a woman says, I'm just as good as any man. That is how they want it but then they won't support their kids, won't work and depends on a man for everything. PATHETIC!!!
That's why most kids are raised by a single mother. You're a douchebag for saying that. Daddies skip out all the time while Mommy is still pregnant. While there are plenty of single dads out there who actually take care of their children, the number of single mothers is staggeringly higher than the dads. It's a simple fact. It doesn't mean you are a bad dad, or any other guy for that matter. MOST women are simply born with the need to have kids. Generally, women are more protective of and caring with kids. The only thing you can do about that is be a good father. My mother always put her children before herself and everything else. She still does, and I'm a grown ass woman. I saw my alcoholic and abusive father four times in my entire life before that fucker died. So, excuse me if I think more of single mothers than single fathers. Also, the amount of married men who cheat on their wives is disgustingly high. The only thing worse is the amount of those wives who choose to stay with said 'men'.

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2013
Eh hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>That's why most kids are raised by a single mother. You're a douchebag for saying that. Daddies skip out all the time while Mommy is still pregnant. While there are plenty of single dads out there who actually take care of their children, the number of single mothers is staggeringly higher than the dads. It's a simple fact. It doesn't mean you are a bad dad, or any other guy for that matter. MOST women are simply born with the need to have kids. Generally, women are more protective of and caring with kids. The only thing you can do about that is be a good father. My mother always put her children before herself and everything else. She still does, and I'm a grown ass woman. I saw my alcoholic and abusive father four times in my entire life before that fucker died. So, excuse me if I think more of single mothers than single fathers. Also, the amount of married men who cheat on their wives is disgustingly high. The only thing worse is the amount of those wives who choose to stay with said 'men'.
You're mother sure did raise you to have a nasty mouth and to be a drama starter too. I bet she'd be so proud if she could read everything you've been writing.... Not.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Apr 14, 2013
Most single noncaring moms around here let there girls run around like sluts...you can always tell a mom who cares is a mom who dont act like her teenage kids..
thank you

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Apr 14, 2013
Eh hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why most kids are raised by a single mother. You're a douchebag for saying that. Daddies skip out all the time while Mommy is still pregnant. While there are plenty of single dads out there who actually take care of their children, the number of single mothers is staggeringly higher than the dads. It's a simple fact. It doesn't mean you are a bad dad, or any other guy for that matter. MOST women are simply born with the need to have kids. Generally, women are more protective of and caring with kids. The only thing you can do about that is be a good father. My mother always put her children before herself and everything else. She still does, and I'm a grown ass woman. I saw my alcoholic and abusive father four times in my entire life before that fucker died. So, excuse me if I think more of single mothers than single fathers. Also, the amount of married men who cheat on their wives is disgustingly high. The only thing worse is the amount of those wives who choose to stay with said 'men'.
I diss agree statistics show that men are just slightly more likely to cheat than women ,,,,,, about 57% men to 54% of women, and in the past it was that more mothers did raise the children as a single parent but over the last few year's more fathers are getting custody, sorry your dad was all those things and im sure your a good mother just telling you the statistics,
Eh hmmm

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Apr 15, 2013
thank you wrote:
<quoted text>I diss agree statistics show that men are just slightly more likely to cheat than women ,,,,,, about 57% men to 54% of women, and in the past it was that more mothers did raise the children as a single parent but over the last few year's more fathers are getting custody, sorry your dad was all those things and im sure your a good mother just telling you the statistics,
I don't have children.
Eh hmmm

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Apr 15, 2013
thank you wrote:
<quoted text>I diss agree statistics show that men are just slightly more likely to cheat than women ,,,,,, about 57% men to 54% of women, and in the past it was that more mothers did raise the children as a single parent but over the last few year's more fathers are getting custody, sorry your dad was all those things and im sure your a good mother just telling you the statistics,
And that might be the case where you live. Open your eyes.
wrong

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Apr 15, 2013
thank you wrote:
mostly wrong, the only reason moms have kids more is judges still using the old rule of thumb. Dead beat moms popping pills and drunk screwing the world. Thats the new norm.
XXX

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Apr 15, 2013
U cant make a ho a housewife!
wrong

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Apr 16, 2013
Eh hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Some women should not be allowed to have kids period, as some men. My point is the women scream for equal rights as men, except, and follow me here, for when they are in the dad's shoes not having custody. Then they think it's perfectly ok to not pay child support and the dad man up. If they have the kid they get assistance from the government and mooch and spend the husbands money. I say tit for tat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town is a methamphetamine toilet 2 hr Crookedpolice 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr --Bad Dad-- 38,307
PJHS Teachers from the 90s 5 hr Guest 1
Jonathan Noblin 8 hr Unsatisfied 2
Cates (Mar '09) 9 hr missinu 11
New apartmens 11 hr CitizenX 27
David hart and mike skeet 11 hr guest 28

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance