Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#62 Jul 27, 2011
true
milk

Camp, AR

#63 Aug 1, 2011
I normally use GV milk 2% all the time and it taste just fine to everyone in my house.
Phantom WSO RVN

Wichita Falls, TX

#64 Aug 1, 2011
Great Value milk comes from the same cows as all other brands, it's just the NAME on the container. If you are worried about GVM. buy a case of RC Colas and some hot dogs, now that's a healthy diet.
stefanie

United States

#65 Jun 21, 2012
no preservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no preservatives in milk , it is pasteurized and that kills all the bacteria in the milk. the cartons that are not clear also can reduce sunlight and that can affect the taste of the milk.
I understand that sunlight can affect the taste of milk. But the milk goes from the store shelf to cart, to plastic bag, to trunk, to dark fridge. The only amount of sunlight it gets is during the 3 minute trekk to the parking lot. How that amount of limited exposer can make my milk go bad after two days of being opened is way beyond me.

Last 3 gallons of gv 2% milk have gone bad (smell, and clotted) within 2 days of opening them. 2 went back. Notified manager after the 3rd.

Callaway warmart
Callaway fl
well

Jonesboro, AR

#66 Jun 21, 2012
the last two I have bought ruined
Cielo

San Jose, CA

#67 Oct 9, 2012
I just want to say I bought GV Lactose free milk in Walmart and I got really sick..I guess in no lactose free because I have like 16 years drinking LF milk and I was good only with GV feel sick..
Laura

United States

#69 Nov 24, 2012
Ive bought gv milk plenty of times before and never found an issue with it until recently, this last one we bought seemed to have almost a minerally taste to it. Not sure what was up with that. :-\ i bought another milk from somewhere else and there was no weird taste
Bub Sorrel

Jonesboro, AR

#70 Nov 24, 2012
My employees, Willy Lee, Stagger Lee, (Willy's cousin) and DeLand Pusser, (Buford's boy) all drink Great Value Milk and it has only made them stronger and be able to be enforcers.
ha ha

Jonesboro, AR

#71 Nov 24, 2012
ur dumb and none of these names r real and just sounds gay to me, quit posting all this crap everywhere
G Lammers

Lenexa, KS

#73 Jun 30, 2014
I am writing, not to complain about your milk, but I have a major complaint about your new milk containers. It is impossible to pour a cereal bowl of milk from these containers without the milk running down the side of the container and all over the table or counter. I wont be buying anymore of your milk until it is packaged differently.
treesa

United States

#74 Sep 10, 2014
Great value isen't such a great nothing the milk is spoiled the 10th date on it is 9-19 .***????
Milk Man

Jonesboro, AR

#75 Sep 10, 2014
Try holding your bowl or glass up to the edge of the milk container and pour and it should work fine. The person questioning about the Lee boys and the Pusser family should leave all them and Bub Sorrel alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city water park 1 hr Mrs Susan 23
is Samantha Willingham a good mom 1 hr mommayi 10
State prison in Randolph County (Aug '09) 3 hr Information 87
lojj 4 hr Information 2
Kiechs BBQ 9 hr Pokey resident 9
Pocahontas City Attorney & $73,060 he stole 15 hr Vote For Change 18
ISO camper trailer 22 hr Ewing 4
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs