He He

Brockwell, AR

#1 Jan 4, 2013
What do you people think about a miledage tax for cars that get high fuel miledge,i think its one of the new taxes we will see in the near future those stupid people trying to save money driving cars that get good fuel mileage,or small cars are not paying their fair share,Oregan maybe the first state to place this law in effect.
co co

Brockwell, AR

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Heard that Oregan will be first to implament the law on the news,i'm wondering how much the mileage tax will be,and how many miles your car will be allowed,my guess is they will tax anything over 20 miles per gal.
Support

Bexar, AR

#3 Jan 4, 2013
I heard they had a great pastor! Glad for them that Rick Hassell left.
it is OREGON

Bexar, AR

#4 Jan 5, 2013
co co wrote:
Heard that Oregan will be first to implament the law on the news,i'm wondering how much the mileage tax will be,and how many miles your car will be allowed,my guess is they will tax anything over 20 miles per gal.
that is where "dont know nothing" our lovely troll lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dexter yancy (Sep '09) 19 min Citizen 18
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 37,340
Rachel Spears? 1 hr abe 8
Seth and Whitney 6 hr Jack 5
christy terry nathan 16 hr Something 2
Sheriff 23 hr say no to drugs 6
PECO play house (Nov '16) Fri Neil Zineatser 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance