new pokey cop Bubba Blackwell

new pokey cop Bubba Blackwell

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Hoxie Resident

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Just thought the people of pokey should know that your new cop was forced to resign at Hoxie for trying to force himself on an 18 year old girl. Watch your kids around him please.
Jonesboro, AR

#2 Mar 8, 2014
Hoxie Resident wrote:
Just thought the people of pokey should know that your new cop was forced to resign at Hoxie for trying to force himself on an 18 year old girl. Watch your kids around him please.
Seems we are getting alot of the people who get fired or whatever from hoxie and walnut ridge coming here and getting jobs in the same career fields.
joke

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Mar 10, 2014
How we know your telling the truth
yeaokay

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Mar 11, 2014
Hoxie Resident wrote:
Sexual harassment takes place between select employees at EVERY SINGLE restaurant, police dept, fire dept, hospital, dental office, law firm, news station, school, military branch, amusement park....I could go on and on. Everyone knows that one person who should be unemployed because they took it too far or IS unemployed because some whiny girl (or boy, but not as likely) cried wolf and acted as if he/she was offended. One can literally say "hey, you're pretty" to a female..and all that female has to say is that she feels uncomfortable working with that supposed offended and the employer will more than likely fire the so called offender to avoid a bullsh*t lawsuit. There are people with wrecked careers because someone they offended couldn't take a joke. There are literally instances when a hug for emotional support can turn into a lawsuit. Everyone is aways looking for the easy way out or seeking attention. It's America. I'm not saying Mr Blackwell is guilty or innocent. All I'm saying is don't judge a man by accusations. For all you know, he could have had the best intentions and cleanest intentions and them perceived the wrong way by the "victim."
Really

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 11, 2014
yeaokay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual harassment takes place between select employees at EVERY SINGLE restaurant, police dept, fire dept, hospital, dental office, law firm, news station, school, military branch, amusement park....I could go on and on. Everyone knows that one person who should be unemployed because they took it too far or IS unemployed because some whiny girl (or boy, but not as likely) cried wolf and acted as if he/she was offended. One can literally say "hey, you're pretty" to a female..and all that female has to say is that she feels uncomfortable working with that supposed offended and the employer will more than likely fire the so called offender to avoid a bullsh*t lawsuit. There are people with wrecked careers because someone they offended couldn't take a joke. There are literally instances when a hug for emotional support can turn into a lawsuit. Everyone is aways looking for the easy way out or seeking attention. It's America. I'm not saying Mr Blackwell is guilty or innocent. All I'm saying is don't judge a man by accusations. For all you know, he could have had the best intentions and cleanest intentions and them perceived the wrong way by the "victim."
This statement is exactly why this behavior has continued for generations. INNOCENT girls or boys are afraid to report it because self rightious people are there to joke about it or down size it as common place, then the victim is made a victim again. You must not have any idea how being a victim of this behavior can affect the rest of your life. I believe you need to study your statistics a little longer on this subject.
yeaokay

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Mar 12, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>This statement is exactly why this behavior has continued for generations. INNOCENT girls or boys are afraid to report it because self rightious people are there to joke about it or down size it as common place, then the victim is made a victim again. You must not have any idea how being a victim of this behavior can affect the rest of your life. I believe you need to study your statistics a little longer on this subject.
Really? Down sizing a very inappropriate and offensive action or comment is COMPLETELY different than exaggerating a petty comment or action. Since when did calling someone pretty become sexual harassment? Since when did hugging someone become sexual harassment? That's one thing wrong with people these days. Everything is offensive. Everything is exaggerated. And if a petty comment can affect one for the rest of their life, how are they ever going to make it? Furthermore, I'm not even discussing "girls and boys"...for the most part, it's adults claiming these petty actions as sexual harassment. If Blackwell assaulted a little girl or boy then I'm all for him losing his job. But I guarantee it's just like what I said...some grown woman was probably the one who filed the accusations. She probably had been hit on or been confronted by every officer up there with a slightly inappropriate comment and Blackwell was the one who took the fall. Everyone has said at least one thing that was inappropriate...everyone. It could have been your wife or your husband or even a child in his position. It could have been something very simple and not intended to be taken out of context. America is soft.
truth

Jonesboro, AR

#7 May 18, 2014
First off his last name is Blackwood and the entire situation was completely blown way out of proportion by the female and there were other things as well that were not his fault. He is a good guy and loves his job. He did not sexually harass that girl. I know for an absolute 100% fact.

Pine Bluff, AR

#9 May 18, 2014
Hoxie Resident wrote:
Really??? You mean there's actually a girl in Hoxie you'd have to force sex with? I thought most of them ran around without panties so they could hook up faster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County fair and carnival. 1 hr Ray 2
Rhonda ricker 4 hr Unknown 1
red headed waitress at pizza hut 7 hr Nikki 7
kadem lee ray (Dec '14) 8 hr Kim Miller 11
subway 10 hr Edd 6
Premiere video 10 hr guest 14
best female singer in Pocahontas 13 hr nicole 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages