BRAD CEO embezzling
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
When will it end

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Sep 20, 2012
You can't trust anyone. Plublic figures selling dope or stealing. Don't they get paid for their work?
guest

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2012
what's the name ?
Joe

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Sep 20, 2012
It was not CEO, it was CFO Debra Shannon. I think she was Preston Clark's ex wife
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 20, 2012
probaly that dope head debby sheets shes been at it for some years now trading meth for services etc. she is a crook....
When will it end

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Sorry.$390,000.00. Up to 20 years and a big fine and she is not being held? I'd be in Mexico by now!
guest

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2012
When will it end wrote:
Sorry.$390,000.00. Up to 20 years and a big fine and she is not being held? I'd be in Mexico by now!
everyone has a boss. someone else wasn't doing their job and needs to be fired along with the person doing the stealing
taxpayers

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Taxpayers are the boss and are getting taken again.
she is another DemoKKKrat

Bexar, AR

#8 Sep 20, 2012
When will it end wrote:
Sorry.$390,000.00. Up to 20 years and a big fine and she is not being held? I'd be in Mexico by now!
Another of those GOB demokkrats.
about time

Pineville, AR

#9 Sep 20, 2012
so much for catching waste, fraud, and abuse.

some auditors and bosses need to be fired.

the numbers should not have matched up vs receipts, project expenses, funding, payroll, and fica/taxes.
guest

Foley, AL

#10 Sep 20, 2012
heard shes th one bought that damned caboose
either paint that eyesore or take it to sharps recycling...for all your recycling needs
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
heard shes th one bought that damned caboose
either paint that eyesore or take it to sharps recycling...for all your recycling needs
you gotta lite it afire & burn the wood off of it first. sharps only will buy the steel. No market for mouldy termite infested wood.
so where

Pineville, AR

#12 Sep 20, 2012
so what did she do with the money & how was this discovered? Who is the BRAD Agency CFO position accountable to? I heard that she was released without bond, if this is true who was the "genius judge" making this decision?
no name

Bexar, AR

#13 Sep 21, 2012
where is this info coming from? Is there an article in the papers or online?
just me

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 21, 2012
no name wrote:
where is this info coming from? Is there an article in the papers or online?
It was on the news..
Donkey

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Sep 21, 2012
All those people at that office does is sit around and talk. NO one works. just laughing and talking up and down the halls i've been in there and saw it firsthand. not much work goes on there.they all need a boss to make them work and quit wasting tax money. i tried to meet with someone about a apartment and i couldn't even hear because someone that worked there was laughing and talking so loud in the hall
really

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Sep 21, 2012
i have been in there too and they are mostly all busy. good people work hard there.
BBB

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Donkey wrote:
All those people at that office does is sit around and talk. NO one works. just laughing and talking up and down the halls i've been in there and saw it firsthand. not much work goes on there.they all need a boss to make them work and quit wasting tax money. i tried to meet with someone about a apartment and i couldn't even hear because someone that worked there was laughing and talking so loud in the hall
If u were there getting help paying your rent, u might wanna, stop paying for internet, sell your computer, buy a car & get a job ur self instead of complaining about others geeezzz
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Sep 22, 2012
BBB wrote:
<quoted text>
If u were there getting help paying your rent, u might wanna, stop paying for internet, sell your computer, buy a car & get a job ur self instead of complaining about others geeezzz
trying to change the subject here! she stole over 390 thousand dollars, if you're not pissed about that then you must think it's alright to steal geeezzz
jason

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Sep 22, 2012
When will it end wrote:
Sorry.$390,000.00. Up to 20 years and a big fine and she is not being held? I'd be in Mexico by now!
Just like Nick and Murray she will get a big fine which won't get paid and maybe a little time, damn sure won't be close to 20 years. Its funny how the government choses who to collect fines from, some people they clean out and others who have the money they let off. There use to be a thing called an audit, guess those don't happen anymore.
new job

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Sep 22, 2012
maybe she will get a new job as we (randolph county) give jobs paying around 30 thousand dollars per year to people who have not payed back stolen money that way taxpayers are paying over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Sheffield needs to know this! 33 min Guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Emily 41,302
Fanci Eveland 2 hr Psshhhh 6
Help move samantha garrett 16 hr Lisney 1
Is laura stone knocked up by nathan nelson or s... 16 hr Gma 15
Tanning (Mar '17) 22 hr Fyi 14
Running for sheriff Sun Guest 23

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages