America debt free
national debt

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 Mar 25, 2013
We can just print more than we owe,then we can pay off our national debt,its simple,or we can just take all of the money ppl have in the banks,that should get us close,not completly,but what i do have most of it is going liquid very soon,and it will be under a rock not in the bank,i choose not to trust the bunch in wash.although they are making my dollar worth 20 cents if i choose this maybe i will have 20 cents out of my dollar,at one time land was a good investment but the way this place is going down hill,not many will be able or even want to purchase it,no jobs no money,no money,banks will not invest in this place,outside buyers from other areas was holding up the market but i think that is over.
curmudgeon

Bexar, AR

#2 Mar 26, 2013
jess ting

Jacksonville, IL

#3 Mar 29, 2013
When was the last time the U.S. was "Debt Free"?

Anyone remember.

As I recall President Thomas Jefferson had to "borrow money" from future Americans to make the "Lousiana Purchase", humm, I also believe that purchase included the land that included the future state of Arkansas.

Would we have been able to fight WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, or the totally UNFUNDED WARS President "DOUBYA" BUSH', now you rage for a "Debt Free" America?

With the mastery of the English language I read from the "wing nuts" and "tea baggers", I'm quite certain their proficiency in French or German they would be able to argue more intelligenly.

N'cest Pas?

jess ting

Jacksonville, IL

#4 Mar 29, 2013
"national debt" and "curmudgeon".

As a quick follow-up question, would the U.S. have been able to develope the atomic bomb end WWII without adding to the "NATIONAL DEBT".

Name a world power that has NO NATIONAL DEBT?

As much as you hate to admit it our country is doing better under President Obama than you ever wanted to see.

Guess what it's going to get even better, sit back and enjoy the ride.

Hillary and Christie in 2016
Bubba Man

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Never fear Bubba Man is here. Jess ting Buuba Man has read some stupid comments by the local illiterates but you are the winner. You have said the stupidest thing Bubba Man has ever read on topix.
We have doubled the debt in 5 years to pay for more welfare and you think this is good? The louisiana purchase was a bargain. Doubling the food stamp recipients doesn't sound like a bargain to this old country boy. But Bubba Man isn't surprised you are from The same state that gave Odumbo his start in politics.
jess ting

Jacksonville, IL

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Bubba Man wrote:
Never fear Bubba Man is here. Jess ting Buuba Man has read some stupid comments by the local illiterates but you are the winner. You have said the stupidest thing Bubba Man has ever read on topix.
We have doubled the debt in 5 years to pay for more welfare and you think this is good? The louisiana purchase was a bargain. Doubling the food stamp recipients doesn't sound like a bargain to this old country boy. But Bubba Man isn't surprised you are from The same state that gave Odumbo his start in politics.
Now, "Bubba Man", the subject was not about the wisdom of the Louisiana Purchase,it was about a simple question about Ameica being debt free.

Obviously you had no answer.

While posting under the name "Bubba Man", I'm sure you are as strong as an ox, and damned near as smart.
when will they catch on

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Bubby man how long do you think we can post under jess and bubby man before these stupid people decide that we are the same person.
jess ting

Farmer City, IL

#9 Apr 7, 2013
when will they catch on wrote:
Bubby man how long do you think we can post under jess and bubby man before these stupid people decide that we are the same person.
"When will they catch on",

You have a serious problem.

Please watch "Faux News" without the sound, or use the Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Hat, and remember to keep that hat folded with the shiny side out.

Do you know anyone in "the Village" that can teach you oragami?

Perhaps when Obamacare is fully implemented in 2014, you can get a competent Psychiatrist.

Should you do that though you might be denied a FOID card and be unable to purchase any more firearms.

Remember, it's shiny side out, shiny side out, shiny side out.
Hell Naw

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Apr 12, 2013
We cannot, in fact, print out the money we owe. There is a set amount of paper money the government can produce for however long. If more were printed off, the value of each would drop until it equaled nothing. If you paid attention in your highschool finance class, you wouldn't have said something so ignorant. You're probably middle-aged spewing some shit that you know nothing about, but definitely should know about. I'm nineteen and I know more than you. I'm not even that smart. You are every other slow, stupid, fat, fake-ass American, in and out of the government, is what is wrong with our government. Grow the fuck up and do something to help your country instead of sitting on your ass collecting your stamps and child support.
Ray

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 12, 2013
We are now making threats towards N. Korea, wonder who will loan us the money to attack them? We should not forget the last time we jumped on N. Korea we got spanked. Oh well we Big Bad JOhn running the show so we going to be ok, after all wasn't he a big war hero? He got 3 Purple Hearts in a few weeks and got the ticket home, man those paper cuts healed nice on him.
Looney gooney

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Ray wrote:
We are now making threats towards N. Korea, wonder who will loan us the money to attack them? We should not forget the last time we jumped on N. Korea we got spanked. Oh well we Big Bad JOhn running the show so we going to be ok, after all wasn't he a big war hero? He got 3 Purple Hearts in a few weeks and got the ticket home, man those paper cuts healed nice on him.
One of the dumbest replys i have ever read,you dont even make sense.
Ray

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Apr 13, 2013
If you weren't retarded it might make more sence.
#1. Its about money, we are broke as a nation and wanting to go to war which cost (money).
#2. The man that is wanting to go to war is John Kerry, who was a total Chicken Hawk (a fake warrior) during the Vietnam war. He received 3 purple hearts for nothing in Vietnam (purple heart awarded to someone in combat that is wounded)
I typed this real slow so it would not confuse you oh I forgot one,
#3. Vietnam War, a stupid war that took place in the 60's and early 70's that a lot of us went and fought so the simple could stay home and smoke dope and breed children that thinks the world revolves around them and cell phones.
Hope this helps!
Get sum

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2013
jess ting wrote:
<quoted text>
"When will they catch on",
You have a serious problem.
Please watch "Faux News" without the sound, or use the Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Hat, and remember to keep that hat folded with the shiny side out.
Do you know anyone in "the Village" that can teach you oragami?
Perhaps when Obamacare is fully implemented in 2014, you can get a competent Psychiatrist.
Should you do that though you might be denied a FOID card and be unable to purchase any more firearms.
Remember, it's shiny side out, shiny side out, shiny side out.
You apparently aren't from Pocahontas or even the state of arkansas or you would know there is no such thing as "FOID" card in arkansas

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Intellegence abounds on this thread. It's really not that difficult to realize that there is only ONE party of politics in this country,NOT TWO! Just ONE. Wake up, simple ones.
jess ting

Jacksonville, IL

#18 Apr 24, 2013
Get sum wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently aren't from Pocahontas or even the state of arkansas or you would know there is no such thing as "FOID" card in arkansas
"Get sum",

Golly damn genius, if you look you might "larn" I live in Illinois, a State that requires a FOID card.

A person living in Illinois does not negate them FROM being born in Pocahontas, Arkansas.

You're pitiful, and I pray we're not related.
jess ting

Farmer City, IL

#19 Apr 27, 2013
Hell Naw wrote:
We cannot, in fact, print out the money we owe. There is a set amount of paper money the government can produce for however long. If more were printed off, the value of each would drop until it equaled nothing. If you paid attention in your highschool finance class, you wouldn't have said something so ignorant. You're probably middle-aged spewing some shit that you know nothing about, but definitely should know about. I'm nineteen and I know more than you. I'm not even that smart. You are every other slow, stupid, fat, fake-ass American, in and out of the government, is what is wrong with our government. Grow the fuck up and do something to help your country instead of sitting on your ass collecting your stamps and child support.
"Hell Naw",

Rather than spew ignorance and incorrect information, perhaps you should do a bit of research and share with us which country has grown the most in 2013 and is still the stongest in the world.

Yes indeed it is the U.S. of A.

I would suggest you, go back to school, or study for that GED, get a job that will support you and yourn, hopefully one that pays more than Arkansas' minimum wage, and do a bit of in depth reading in history and economics.

I would suggest you ask directions to a building called a LIBRARY, and ask for help.

I bet you think your generation discovered sex too, correct?
Tom

San Jose, CA

#21 Apr 29, 2013
After reading this and the comments the first thing that needs to be fixed is our education system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr LEARN TO CUT AND ... 40,822
Sonic 8 hr Choked 14
Gas Prices 9 hr Old timer 44
Corey Townsend Homosexual 17 hr Truth 11
walmart Sun NovaNeumisAdrianS... 6
Mikey Sun Guest 15
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) Sun Guest 23

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance