Trashy not Classy

Little Rock, AR

#1 Dec 14, 2012
a topic that should really be discussed is the society of people that have been raised today. their are many people in the world that have the nerve to get women or girls pregnant and then run and hide to never be seen or heard from again. people thats crappy as anything!the honest opinion on this is that hem guys need to be took out and have the shit beat out of them. One instance of this occurancy is the low lifes getting a girl pregnant, telling them they should move to arizona with the guy (you know who you are) and then after getting news she is pregnant telling the girl you better hope that the baby is not mine it better be his. but the icing on the cake is while having sex with the girl that pregnant the dude was dating another girl that was 14!! and he was 18!!
Trash

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Sadder is that the tax payers will get stuck with all the expenses for all involved. All should be castrated.
Dont know nothin

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Dec 14, 2012
i dont know nothin.
dude

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
a topic that should really be discussed is the society of people that have been raised today. their are many people in the world that have the nerve to get women or girls pregnant and then run and hide to never be seen or heard from again. people thats crappy as anything!the honest opinion on this is that hem guys need to be took out and have the shit beat out of them. One instance of this occurancy is the low lifes getting a girl pregnant, telling them they should move to arizona with the guy (you know who you are) and then after getting news she is pregnant telling the girl you better hope that the baby is not mine it better be his. but the icing on the cake is while having sex with the girl that pregnant the dude was dating another girl that was 14!! and he was 18!!
girls are just as guilty as the guys. seems like it's almost a big game now to get pregnant, be a teen mom, or trap a boy into child support. they should get on the pill or keep their pants on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Yankee 38,736
Game and fish bust (Dec '16) 7 hr Law 71
Willie Kimble 11 hr thats right 8
Sharing pics 16 hr Haha 2
Freak of Nature in Pocahontas Wed Calvary Chapel pe... 59
News JPD swears in new officers Aug 13 people are odd 3
Who is she Aug 13 Hopefully 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance