desperate for a

Ravenden, AR

#1 Mar 9, 2014
need full-time job. A.I.d. is shit unless your family. Tried going straiht to the companies/owners and no luck. If anyone could help out a. Hardworking 23 yr old male please help me. Out in my time of need. Trolls ned not respond.
desperate for a

Ravenden, AR

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Ignore the typos, I am using a Tablet at the momnt.
tom

Euless, TX

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Express Employment professionals in Jonesboro will get you in quick
desperate for a jb

Ravenden, AR

#4 Mar 10, 2014
Need somethng closer
saying

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 10, 2014
If you are Hispanic, you can wait about 3 years and work in the Shannon Barrio chicken processing plant ,on 90 and 67 in Randolph county.
saying

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 10, 2014
Delaplaine should be able to expand and handle the thousands of children or parents working at the Shannon Barrio chicken processing Plant.
saying

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Mar 10, 2014
Delaplaine should be able to expand and handle the thousands of children of parents working at the Shannon Barrio chicken processing Plant.
Wants to kno

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 10, 2014
where is the Shanon bario

Little Rock, AR

#9 Mar 12, 2014
desperate for a wrote:
need full-time job. A.I.d. is shit unless your family. Tried going straiht to the companies/owners and no luck. If anyone could help out a. Hardworking 23 yr old male please help me. Out in my time of need. Trolls ned not respond.
REALLY hard to find jobs here :( best of luck.

Ash Flat, AR

#10 Mar 13, 2014
Don't have to wait until its built, Mexicans will be building it. Money says the contractor won't be from N.E. Arkansas.
juan

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Mar 13, 2014
My people will begin doing dirt work in the coming
Months . Your town will be blessed by our culture an our traditions

Ash Flat, AR

#12 Mar 13, 2014
Thank you Juan for coming to America, we can hardly wait for your people to turn Pocahontas into the next Border Town. We are so impressed with your breeding skills and our schools do need some culture. Our town will look so nice painted in pinks and blues, be careful our roads are rough and your lowriders may drag the ground. I will be glad to build you folks some apartments with chicken roosts. Please bring all the gangbangers you can find because our little town is boring and needs spiced up. Our town is your town please feel at home here.
To the original poster

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 15, 2014
If your really desperate v&B in walnut ridge are always hiring. Easy to get on at too.
gypsie rose

Cherokee Village, AR

#14 Mar 22, 2014
I thought AID was good to their employees
shiggins

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Mar 23, 2014
gypsie rose wrote:
I thought AID was good to their employees
Hahahahaahaha I've been trying to get a job from them for years and I've never gotten a job
Rhode Island Red

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Mar 23, 2014
When the chicken processin' plant gets up to full production, the druggies will stop electrocutin' themselves by attemptin' to steal copper from high voltage sub-station wires....and, instead, start another money-makin' crime-spree-industry....chicke n rustlin'.

Those Randolph County residents livin' out in the country had best keep a sharp eye on those Dominecker layin' hens and White Leghorn fryers.. The meth-heads cruisin''round in their '82, rusted-out, GMC pickups will nab 'em all before they can cluck or crow.....to sell to PECO.

Aluminum can hunters will go the way of the dodo bird, too......more money in pilfered poultry. Yes, friends and neighbors, in less than a year the summer smell of honeysuckle and multiflora rose will be replaced by the pungent odor of chicken shit and fryin' tortillaa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sarah lynn rice 17 min Jeremy 2
Old Hill Crest Hotel 2 hr Guest 23
County fair and carnival. 3 hr yes 4
Mid South or Family's Inc? (Oct '11) 6 hr 100 percent real 17
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! 6 hr 100 percent real 6
red headed waitress at pizza hut 16 hr Nikki 7
kadem lee ray (Dec '14) 17 hr Kim Miller 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages