Ray

Bexar, AR

#1 Dec 4, 2013
Everyone ready for the ice storm? Hope it isn't as bad as the last one. We will see if the power lines hold up any better than last time.
i wonder

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 5, 2013
It will not be as bad
people are not dumb here

Mount Pleasant, AR

#3 Dec 5, 2013
Ray wrote:
Everyone ready for the ice storm? Hope it isn't as bad as the last one. We will see if the power lines hold up any better than last time.
Most people went to the grocery stores and stocked up, most filled their cars with Gas, NE Arkansans are like those losers in New Orleans that sat on their butts waiting for Government assistance!
Of course most people here in NEA aren't black ghetto trash.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#4 Dec 5, 2013
people are not dumb here wrote:
<quoted text> Most people went to the grocery stores and stocked up, most filled their cars with Gas, NE Arkansans are like those losers in New Orleans that sat on their butts waiting for Government assistance!
Of course most people here in NEA aren't black ghetto trash.
We are ready for anything nature can throw at us. And ready for anything obama and black ghetto trash can throw at us.
Getter done

Calico Rock, AR

#5 Dec 5, 2013
I don't make a sign that says..help me .. I get off my ass and get myself prepared for a power outage . We rednecks getter done !!!!

Bexar, AR

#6 Dec 5, 2013
Hope this one doesn't last two plus weeks...

Bexar, AR

#7 Dec 5, 2013
Getter done wrote:
I don't make a sign that says..help me .. I get off my ass and get myself prepared for a power outage . We rednecks getter done !!!!
That is because most of us have had to "make do" to get by and we can survive about anything. Tough as pine knots!
worried

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Dec 5, 2013
The ice is starting to for on the wires. my clothsline is about the size of a pencil. It will b a miracle if the electric stays on. We have plenty of firewood, grocerys and fuel for the generator so we will be ok. Hope everyone else is well prepared

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#9 Dec 6, 2013
worried wrote:
The ice is starting to for on the wires. my clothsline is about the size of a pencil. It will b a miracle if the electric stays on. We have plenty of firewood, grocerys and fuel for the generator so we will be ok. Hope everyone else is well prepared
You can count on this, Everyone is not prepared happens every time. It's like they don't know about it.
We are prepared for most anything, Natural or unnatural disaster that comes our way.

Happy snow day.

Odessa, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2013
The lines are going down by the minute
worried

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Dec 6, 2013
thank goodness our electric is still working. the snow is a real surpize. Ill stay home and wait it out.
nope

Mount Pleasant, AR

#12 Dec 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
The lines are going down by the minute
Lines here are already Ice storm tested and so far so good no electricity outages.

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2013
worried wrote:
thank goodness ouru electric is still working. the snow is a real surpize. Ill stay home and wait it out.
ummm...maybe while ur dumb azz still has electricity...learn how to spell
surpize
surpize

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 min Reality Check 39,412
Q: What do you call a prostitute with a runny n... 7 hr guest 1
What do u call a black man on a surf board 7 hr guest 5
Stink bugs 17 hr Old timer 1
Gas Prices 18 hr Old timer 39
Q: A blond, a brunette, and a red-head..... 22 hr Guest 2
Q: What's the difference between a battery and ... Thu Pam 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance