Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Would like to start discussion for public and get views from those who Do Understand Agenda 21 . Would like public opinion and views from those who do want to try and pool resources, ideas to stop Agenda 21 in Pocahontas and Randolph County. If you understand what Agenda 21 really stands for then offer up solutions and ideas for a public forum and lets take this to the public meetings before the elected officials say yes to something they dont even understand or will study. If you dont understand Agenda 21 then study before you ask us to spend important time and engery we dont have explaining it in this forum. We need to offer up ideas, solutions to stop the devastating effects this Agenda will bring to our already decomposing town. Smart solutions and ideas welcome. Most important in this will be PARTICIPATION after discussion. Pool resources, PEOPLE, Meetings, Lawyers and ask County Judge to let you use the Court room for meetings. He will kindly do so. Meet your neighbors and have meaningful discussions that will impact the next election process and most important impact progress for the People not the local government and the bloated Salarys. Dont let your tax dollars support Agenda 21. Do some research and decide for yourself then participate with others who share your concerns here.
info

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

would probably help if you would post a few of the best links that clearly and concisely explains what agenda 21 is.

lot of info out there on it.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dont know anything about agenda 21.what is it about
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Well Tackmaster Im afraif your beating on a dead horse. The UN NWO and agenda 21 are bad. However even if they never existed its too late for the USA. over half of the citizens think they dont have to be making & building productive citizens. they think someone else will produce for them. now the producing half are deciding why produce when your being taxed& robbed for doing the correct things? The usa is country in decline. We are headed not into a 1776 type revolution.. We are on the verge of a economic finiancial collapse followed by social unrest. the will turn into a civil war that will morph into race war &ethnic cleansing
Who

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Do what?
Tackmaster

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
Well Tackmaster Im afraif your beating on a dead horse. The UN NWO and agenda 21 are bad. However even if they never existed its too late for the USA. over half of the citizens think they dont have to be making & building productive citizens. they think someone else will produce for them. now the producing half are deciding why produce when your being taxed& robbed for doing the correct things? The usa is country in decline. We are headed not into a 1776 type revolution.. We are on the verge of a economic finiancial collapse followed by social unrest. the will turn into a civil war that will morph into race war &ethnic cleansing
And I Agree. I used word "Decomposing" to describe our towns and cities. Im too old to do much now but inform the current generation whom I believe many have been brainwashed and the culture itself I dont reconize anylonger...So yes I agree the end is ugly. Praise Be To The Republic!! A book is out for sale at walmart called AGENDA 21, Fiction but the end tells the true story and you will say "this is happening! Be iformed. TEA
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I do not like the tea party. they stop congress from getting anything done these past 4 years, they are a drain on the good ole USA.untill they are voted out. congress will not be able to get anything pass again.vote the tea party out.
ur a fn idiot

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

yogibear wrote:
I do not like the tea party. they stop congress from getting anything done these past 4 years, they are a drain on the good ole USA.untill they are voted out. congress will not be able to get anything pass again.vote the tea party out.
I don't like lazy lying welfare leaches like you who claim they were in the military when they weren't , who lie about having a company and want more welfare spending.
You are a leech! Now go call your local democratic representative Scott Baltz and ask him when the next train will arrive in Poky, Don't worry he won't do anything for the next 2 years except vote for more abortion funding and higher taxes on those that still work.
doh

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

yogibear wrote:
are you not taxed enough yet?
what % of YOUR income do you think YOU should get to keep?
why should everyone be taxed at different rates?
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I am for a flat tax everyone pays the same.& I'm sorry you dont believe I served 20 yrs in the U.S Army.& my wife has a bussiness in town.& yes I pay plenty in taxes.But why should the rich pay less than I do.everyone should have to pay the same percent.I'm for a flat tax system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min ROTFL 27,866
Pregnant for 11 months (Jun '12) 10 hr alannah 29
looking for 10 hr wanting 1
sam and haley willingham 10 hr guest 11
motorcycle problem 12 hr guest 9
John T 13 hr Guest 42
Gerald Walker For Mayor 14 hr voter 20
•••

Freeze Warning for Randolph County was issued at April 16 at 3:32AM CDT