WELL WELL

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 Jan 10, 2013
What are we going to do now another school shooting and no 20 round clip,now what will the left wing nuts come up with,you cant fix mental retards and children that have been raise in homes where morals dont exist,maybe we should pass another law or appoint a comity to study this or lets apoint a zar,maybe we could get the v president to meet with everyone,lets do something except admit the real reason these things are happending,children being raise in immoral,godless homes because we have not took our children to church and taught them how should live a christian life,we are going to keep paying for this,what fool want to argue against this,feel free.
Reed

Cherokee Village, AR

#2 Jan 10, 2013
They must have ran out of ammo.its hard for people to except the truth,but you are correct this is the problen and i agree its not going to change.
just me

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Oh now they will take our shotguns,of course the will still be the same shootings except worse.
Rethink

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2013
You all do realize that this shooting helps the cause against assault weapons, right? In the case of the shooting in California the shooter came in took two carefully aimed shots and injured (not killed) one student. In the case of newtown an individual unloaded multiple assault rifles and killed 26 individuals. While I will not argue that removing assault rifles will end school shootings, there will always be those that wish to harm and find the means. I wonder how you cannot see the err in your judgement in that if assault rifles had been banned the assault on newtown would have been less catastrophic.

Kaufman, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Rethink wrote:
I wonder how you cannot see the err in your judgement in that if assault rifles had been banned the assault on newtown would have been less catastrophic.
Probably because Adam Lanza used pistols, not a rifle.
WELL WELL

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Rethink wrote:
You all do realize that this shooting helps the cause against assault weapons, right? In the case of the shooting in California the shooter came in took two carefully aimed shots and injured (not killed) one student. In the case of newtown an individual unloaded multiple assault rifles and killed 26 individuals. While I will not argue that removing assault rifles will end school shootings, there will always be those that wish to harm and find the means. I wonder how you cannot see the err in your judgement in that if assault rifles had been banned the assault on newtown would have been less catastrophic.
Yes lets denigh the truth that we have failed to raise our children in christian homes,lets pass a law to take care of this,appoint a commity to fix it,raise your children in christian homes or pay price,its not going to get better because we have failed to raise our children properly,we can and should arm teachers,and possibily put gards in schools but its still going to happen because we have failed our children,its the reason we have gays,gay marrige and abortion,Democrats are slim of the earth,they have this in their platform and then they cant figure out what is wrong"err" in my judgement or "err"in your judgement.
Democrat popo

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jan 12, 2013
WHhy dont we use metal detectors,because they might work,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollins 1 hr outsider 15
Pocahontas Downtown Playhouse 2 hr Rainbow 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 2 hr guest 18
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Wow 30,466
Fears Family Funeral Home 5 hr Local yocal 5
I must be obsolete 11 hr Obsolete 10
tom graham (Jun '12) 15 hr tom graham 9
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web