Suicide oak ridge
Heartless

United States

#21 Sep 30, 2009
Clueless wrote:
Yeah, you can see that the kid needed help. Too bad her family was clueless to that fact, but then they probably taught her everything she knew about how to act that way.
Wow, thats pretty heartless, i agree that she might have needed more supervision, but kids are good at hiding things, be a little more respectful
So Sad

Alexandria, VA

#22 Sep 30, 2009
What is the myspace page. I would like to see it so I can compare it to other girls. I suspect my daughter's friends are on myspace and my daughter wants one bad and I won't let her.

Please post the myspace link. Thank you.
eightseveno

Clovis, NM

#23 Sep 30, 2009
someone needs to put this 19 yo name down im sure there is alot of people wanting to meet him.bc i would like to c u face to face.hope ur mind goes crazy for this.
Link

Dunnsville, VA

#24 Sep 30, 2009
http://www.myspace.com/monkey12345678910monke...

It looks as if the 19 year old boy's name is Zac Chapman.
justknow

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 30, 2009
Mes wrote:
she is 12 and it was at williford and she was dating a guy but he was only 12 no 19...get you facts straight....
12 years old parents get real.do you know what your child is doings?
ummm

Little Rock, AR

#26 Sep 30, 2009
Link wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/monkey1 2345678910monkey
It looks as if the 19 year old boy's name is Zac Chapman.
THAT MYSPACE IS DISTURBING...ESPECIALLY THOSE PICS SHE IS TAKING OF HERSELF!! POOR DEAR.
cwb crazy white boy

Clovis, NM

#27 Sep 30, 2009
zac champman anyone ever meet him or know what town he lives in
Ugh

United States

#28 Sep 30, 2009
cwb crazy white boy wrote:
zac champman anyone ever meet him or know what town he lives in
No, but look him up on myspace, hes got one...she was bueatiful and couldve done alot better than him!
never met him

Sand Lake, MI

#29 Sep 30, 2009
I never met him.I think he lives in Hardy or Cherokee Village. He is connected with the Brinks. One of his relatives married a Brink.
MMMMMMMM

Ozark, AL

#30 Oct 1, 2009
Chump wrote:
This 19 year old adult probably convinced this little girl to have sex with him and when she did then he dumped her like a piece of trash. I hope someone tracks down this 19 year old.
The parents can find out if their little girl was sexually assaulted by this chump and if she was, they should prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
I hope they aren't the type that would think this type of relationship would have in any way been consensual.
they did and he is in jail but there were 2 boys not one
guest

Bossier City, LA

#31 Oct 1, 2009
someone likes playing games because it says on the myspace that someone posted on here that the last log in date was today. i really don't think she could log in if she has passed away. so who on here is playing such a horrible thing by logging on to her myspace and are you making it bigger and better for people to think she was a bad girl. you are sick that is for sure if you are.
Names please

Chaptico, MD

#32 Oct 1, 2009
MMMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
they did and he is in jail but there were 2 boys not one
So is Zac Chapman in jail? Who was the other boy and is he also in jail? And what are they in jail for?
MMMMMMMM

Ozark, AL

#33 Oct 1, 2009
supposedly rape i guess since she was so young
Names please

Smithfield, VA

#34 Oct 1, 2009
MMMMMMMM wrote:
supposedly rape i guess since she was so young
OK, so was it the Zac Chapman boy arrested for rape? And who is the other guy?
concerned

Olive Branch, MS

#35 Oct 3, 2009
Wonder wrote:
Her boyfriend was supposedly 19! What is a 12 year old doing with a 19 year old? Where are her parents? Do they not teach her that 12 year olds don't need to be dating? Much less a 19 year old?
I hope these poor people wake up. What ever happened to kids being kids? Why do parents allow them to play 'grown up' when they have no capacity to comprehend all of the ramifications of their actions?
The poor kid probably never heard how much Jesus loves her. Shame on the parents.
Shame on you! Now is not the time. If you are a Christian than act like one! Where is the compasion for this family and I thought you were not suppose to judge! Back off you moron! I think this family is devestated right now without your comments.
concerned

Olive Branch, MS

#36 Oct 3, 2009
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, this same thread is over in the Hardy forum. Her sister ADMITS that she was seeing a 19 year old. I believe his name was Zac Chapman. So it appears that you are misinformed. Her MySpace page also said that she was 17. Maybe when this 19 year old guy found out that she was barely 12 he dumped her. I don't know. She was obviously in way over her head with modeling and being allowed the freedom of an adult. The kid was barely 12! Why does she need a cell phone? Why do her parents allow her to act like an adult?
I know one thing, my 12 year old will not have a cell phone and any online activity will certainly be monitored. There is no reason to allow a 12 year old to act the way that they allowed her to. The pictures and things on her MySpace page are absolutely shameful and the parents should be ashamed of the things this kid said. My kid would still be getting her mouth washed out with SOAP if she even uttered one of those things. So sad.
OOOHHH! Don't ever say your kid won't that will come back to bite you and how dare you say this family should be ashamed of a child that just died you stupid idiot! It is people like you that have cause things like this to happen. Just shut up and go back to your perfect corner of the house or show this family some compasion! If you don't have any then shut up!
concerned

Olive Branch, MS

#37 Oct 3, 2009
Clueless wrote:
Yeah, you can see that the kid needed help. Too bad her family was clueless to that fact, but then they probably taught her everything she knew about how to act that way.
Way to go you just became white trash to speak to a family that has just lost a child that way! What have you just taught your children or what will you teach them once you have them.
texas hottie

Odessa, TX

#38 Oct 3, 2009
well if this zac guy is in jail it says on his myspace profile that he just logged in yesterday.....and on sarah's profile....she was just logged in yesterday...hows that if she passed away....its clear that someone has her information and is logging into her account and putting this bad stuff about her on their....it takes a real sicko to do something like that...i mean the young child has passed away.....let her rest in peace....
move on

Stuttgart, AR

#39 Oct 12, 2009
number one:why is everyone focusing on pointing fingers at who should be blamed for this girls suicide? say a prayer for the family and move on.
number two: who cares about the details? she was a 12 year old who committed suicide. that is detail enough right there. again say a prayer for the family and move on!
Becky

Yuma, AZ

#40 Oct 13, 2009
yah wrote:
She was a 7th grader from williford..Sarah something..she hung herself because her boyfriend broke up with her..well thats the story so far
Wow, how awful.:( I don't know her or her family and friends, but may God be with them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game and fish bust (Dec '16) 44 min Tom 74
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Red Cloud 38,753
Kendall Haines (Jan '17) 8 hr Kendall haines 15
Who was the beautiful lady that wanted me to p... 10 hr Ted 1
Cody Martin Demolition 12 hr John law 3
1941 willys coupe 16 hr woodswitch 3
News Pocahontas police find half pound of pot in man... Fri Yeah real dumb ass 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages