dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21 Jan 27, 2013
whats up wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what does america need from any other country. Crappy imports from china like deadly dogfood or toxic drywall give me a break whos nieve. The rest of the world fn hates you already no matter how much you pay them not to but go ahead and live in your fairy tale world with the rest of the democrats.
lol lets just pull our foreign aid from all the countries we give it too. Why please anyone to get ahead? Let's take Israel's money as well. Why should we pay them anything? They can support themselves and they know we have their backs. Politics and greed are the only two things that dictates this spending and you and your party are still naive if you think america will look weak. You are an american too so the world looks at you with the same eyes, but the world has a far more favorable view of the U.S. today than they did when a drunk with a social agenda was in charge. The only people living in an alternate universe are republicans thinking they can strip womens rights, suppress the votes, change the voting system, alienate gays and lesbians, start a war with Iran, strip social security and medicare, and take away workers rights. Republicans, in the words of Republican governor Bobbie Jindal, need to "quit being the stupid party."
He He

Cherokee Village, AR

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Take away your welfare,eliminate gays and lesbians,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,Y ES,You are a worthless person and yes i know you,i know about you,so happy you went back to your welfare state,no one wanted you here.

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Your almost as smart as "dont know nothing"do you know how bad off she is.
I guess the problem could be the way a person that has traveled the world sees things as different as someone that lives in a bubble and only knows what the media tells them.
I remember back in school being taught government and how a bill was passed then growing up to find out what we were taught wasn't even in the same world as how things really were. Even today there are folks that don't understand that lobby groups get nearly all the bills passed because they own our elected leaders and their wish and the working class is never the same.
Another example is a herd of sheep, if one goes over a cliff all will follow because they, like a lot of people can't think for themselves and understand what is right before them.
He He

Cherokee Village, AR

#24 Jan 28, 2013
Think you,now back up take a look at yourself,you have done a great job of describing yourself,you couldn't manage a popcorn popper.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#25 Jan 28, 2013
He He wrote:
Take away your welfare,eliminate gays and lesbians,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,Y ES,You are a worthless person and yes i know you,i know about you,so happy you went back to your welfare state,no one wanted you here.
Pretty easy to demonize somenoe when you sit behind a computer talking a bunch of nonsense about someone you do not know, because if you did then you would call me by my name. Grow up and act like an adult. When you decide to take the tit out of your mouth and have a sensible conversation instead of calling people names for stating factual evidence; then maybe you might be accepted by the rest of the economy and able to get out socialize without people talking down to you like a thoughtless child.
He He

Cherokee Village, AR

#26 Jan 28, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty easy to demonize somenoe when you sit behind a computer talking a bunch of nonsense about someone you do not know, because if you did then you would call me by my name. Grow up and act like an adult. When you decide to take the tit out of your mouth and have a sensible conversation instead of calling people names for stating factual evidence; then maybe you might be accepted by the rest of the economy and able to get out socialize without people talking down to you like a thoughtless child.
Ok when you were here you drove a orange trk and put up a fence around your house,you also were trying to put a camera on our house you home schooled your childen and lived on welfare,now if this is not enough nut case i will print you name but when i do its going to be all over where you live now and here now shut up before your a bigger fool than you are now.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#27 Jan 28, 2013
He He wrote:
<quoted text>Ok when you were here you drove a orange trk and put up a fence around your house,you also were trying to put a camera on our house you home schooled your childen and lived on welfare,now if this is not enough nut case i will print you name but when i do its going to be all over where you live now and here now shut up before your a bigger fool than you are now.
lol what ? ok so print my name then. If you know me.
answer

Cherokee Village, AR

#28 Jan 29, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol what ? ok so print my name then. If you know me.
Your nothing but slime a welfare case that using their children and the tax payers to live of of.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#29 Jan 29, 2013
answer wrote:
<quoted text>Your nothing but slime a welfare case that using their children and the tax payers to live of of.
You do not even know me, my gender, or if I have kids; so please do yourself a favor and quit looking like an incompetent scumbag on here.
answer

Cherokee Village, AR

#30 Jan 29, 2013
Hey nut case i know you unfortunately but the post is about the U.S. giving new weapons to Egypt not you nor do i care to have any discussion with you.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#31 Jan 30, 2013
answer wrote:
Hey nut case i know you unfortunately but the post is about the U.S. giving new weapons to Egypt not you nor do i care to have any discussion with you.
No, you do not know me. I posted on the original subject in case you cannot read. It is you, and your simple minded Republican friends, that turn the context of my words around and then degrade me to make yourselves feel better about not actually knowing what the hell you are saying. If you and your buddies actually spent the time to look up the truth about what is happening instead of spewing thoughtless rehtoric and degrading individuals, then you guys might learn something; however, that process did not work in school and appears to have carried over to what appears to be a thoughtless juvenille life.
Are you that crazy

Cherokee Village, AR

#32 Jan 30, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>No, you do not know me. I posted on the original subject in case you cannot read. It is you, and your simple minded Republican friends, that turn the context of my words around and then degrade me to make yourselves feel better about not actually knowing what the hell you are saying. If you and your buddies actually spent the time to look up the truth about what is happening instead of spewing thoughtless rehtoric and degrading individuals, then you guys might learn something; however, that process did not work in school and appears to have carried over to what appears to be a thoughtless juvenille life.
Absolutely
she was really ugly

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#33 Jan 31, 2013
He He wrote:
<quoted text>Ok when you were here you drove a orange trk and put up a fence around your house,you also were trying to put a camera on our house you home schooled your childen and lived on welfare,now if this is not enough nut case i will print you name but when i do its going to be all over where you live now and here now shut up before your a bigger fool than you are now.
I remember the ugly woman with some kids that drove an old truck.
She always looked like she was on drugs and she smelled bad. Her children looked as if they never received decent care ,they were unwashed and wore ill fitting clothes and were poorly behaved.
She came around begging for furniture she claimed she needed for her children, but later we found out she was selling it.
Please print her name , she deserves to be outed!
I didn't know where she moved she just disappeared , maybe she ran out without paying her rent.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#34 Jan 31, 2013
she was really ugly wrote:
<quoted text> I remember the ugly woman with some kids that drove an old truck.
She always looked like she was on drugs and she smelled bad. Her children looked as if they never received decent care ,they were unwashed and wore ill fitting clothes and were poorly behaved.
She came around begging for furniture she claimed she needed for her children, but later we found out she was selling it.
Please print her name , she deserves to be outed!
I didn't know where she moved she just disappeared , maybe she ran out without paying her rent.
I sympathize and feel for the lady that you are describing if she was in fact livng the way you describe. I also feel sorry for any individual who thinks that it is appropriate to talk about any person that is, or has seen hard times. These people and people like you that talk and degrade individuals to make themselves feel better about their lives are a sad case for modern progressivsm and not only disgraces the individual spewing this rehtoric but disgraces Americans as a whole. Ever think of why other countries hate most Americans? It is because of sad cases like you and others giving the nation a bad name.
curious

Cherokee Village, AR

#35 Feb 1, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>I sympathize and feel for the lady that you are describing if she was in fact livng the way you describe. I also feel sorry for any individual who thinks that it is appropriate to talk about any person that is, or has seen hard times. These people and people like you that talk and degrade individuals to make themselves feel better about their lives are a sad case for modern progressivsm and not only disgraces the individual spewing this rehtoric but disgraces Americans as a whole. Ever think of why other countries hate most Americans? It is because of sad cases like you and others giving the nation a bad name.
When your ready to go to another country let me know,i pay for your ticket to fly.
waders

Ash Flat, AR

#36 Feb 3, 2013
The US is the largest arms dealer in the world. We scream peace while making sure there is more than ample weapons to keep war going
wow

Cherokee Village, AR

#37 Feb 3, 2013
Hank wrote:
200 tanks and 15 f-16s were given to the country of Egypt a country that hats us as well as Israel,at a cost to our tax payers these are our latest tec.planes and tanks,can anyone explain why.
Please explain you post farther.
Leroy

Mountain Home, AR

#38 Feb 16, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol. You republicans are so naive. The world depends on the United States just as much as we depend on the rest of the world. Read what people are actually doing and saying and you might learn something.
You just cant fix stupid.
stupid

Mountain Home, AR

#40 Feb 16, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol lets just pull our foreign aid from all the countries we give it too. Why please anyone to get ahead? Let's take Israel's money as well. Why should we pay them anything? They can support themselves and they know we have their backs. Politics and greed are the only two things that dictates this spending and you and your party are still naive if you think america will look weak. You are an american too so the world looks at you with the same eyes, but the world has a far more favorable view of the U.S. today than they did when a drunk with a social agenda was in charge. The only people living in an alternate universe are republicans thinking they can strip womens rights, suppress the votes, change the voting system, alienate gays and lesbians, start a war with Iran, strip social security and medicare, and take away workers rights. Republicans, in the words of Republican governor Bobbie Jindal, need to "quit being the stupid party."
Yes we didn't owe 16.5 trillion then,the rest of the world feared us and now they have kittle respect for us even Iran has gotten nukes.
Correct

Melbourne, AR

#41 Feb 22, 2013
USAF wrote:
We gave them to Egypt so we'll have something to shoot at later on.
200 tanks cost a lot of money,15 f-16's cost a lot of money,now Egypt will not give us access to the man that killed 4 ppl in Lybia 4 mounths ago,so Egypt just flips Obama off after he gives them an army,no country has respect for us since Obams was elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do the theatre still have good shows? 1 hr Real Theatre 16
Deans package store 2 hr Rob 9
Benny Blackwell 3 hr Ken 9
Bro Eric Moffet 4 hr Just wondering 12
tom graham (Jun '12) 5 hr Dont believe tras... 8
where's all the weed?? 8 hr nofaithleft 4
Daycare 15 hr Lacey 8
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web