Why is U.S.giving tanks/f-16s to Egypt

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hank

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 Jan 25, 2013
200 tanks and 15 f-16s were given to the country of Egypt a country that hats us as well as Israel,at a cost to our tax payers these are our latest tec.planes and tanks,can anyone explain why.
A Citizen

Rockford, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Becouse obama is a muslim
whats up

Jones, OK

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Its obamas muslim brotherhood(terrorist org). There are many of them working in the white house. Thank your fellow sheep aka democrats for the fall of christianity and the rise of islam.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
‘‘They said they would release some of the money to help the Egyptian Army to remain stable,’’ Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, said yesterday in an interview.‘‘This is an appropriate decision.’’

Nuland said that, while Egypt has more work to do to protect human rights and the role of social activist groups, the country ‘‘has made more progress in 16 months than in the last 60 years, including free and fair parliamentary elections and the transfer of legislative authority to the new People’s Assembly.’’

In addition, Clinton will certify that Egypt is meeting its obligations under its peace treaty with Israel, Nuland said, which will permit the release of about $200 million in economic aid."
USAF

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 25, 2013
We gave them to Egypt so we'll have something to shoot at later on.
so u know

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Jan 26, 2013
good morning so all will understan that GOD said any nation that raises a hand agenced ISRAEL that nation will fall thats gods words not mine read your bible thanks
thy fool

Cherokee Village, AR

#8 Jan 26, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
‘‘They said they would release some of the money to help the Egyptian Army to remain stable,’’ Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, said yesterday in an interview.‘‘This is an appropriate decision.’’
Nuland said that, while Egypt has more work to do to protect human rights and the role of social activist groups, the country ‘‘has made more progress in 16 months than in the last 60 years, including free and fair parliamentary elections and the transfer of legislative authority to the new People’s Assembly.’’
In addition, Clinton will certify that Egypt is meeting its obligations under its peace treaty with Israel, Nuland said, which will permit the release of about $200 million in economic aid."
your nuts and dont know nothing.
the real reason

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Obama hates Isreal and wants Egypt well armed against them,its a BIG mistake because Isreal will use nukes if it has to and Obama is going to force Isreal to do just that but they arent goning to fool around with a country the U.S. is arming so this is what the tiny country will do without hesation.

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Why do we give foreign aid to China while borrowing billions from them?
Why do we spend more than twice for defence than all the other countries in the world put together?
Why do we never leave any country where we fight? I mean the war in Japan and Germany ended 60 plus years ago and we are still there.
We are a big busy body nosey bully country that is flat assed broke and need to mind our own business and leave the rest of the world alone.
whats up

Jones, OK

#11 Jan 26, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/br ianwingfield/2011/01/29/making -sense-of-u-s-foreign-aid-to-e gypt-and-elsewhere/
i HONESTLY DONT GIVE A RATS AS$ IF RUSSIA HAS A DEMACRACY OR EGYPT NEEDS HELP PROMOTING PEACE QUIT SENDING MY FNG TAX MONEY THERE YOU MFRS. F THE WORLD SAVE AMERICA. oH YEA OBAMA SCKS AND SO DO DEMS.
cotton

Cherokee Village, AR

#12 Jan 26, 2013
whats up wrote:
<quoted text>i HONESTLY DONT GIVE A RATS AS$ IF RUSSIA HAS A DEMACRACY OR EGYPT NEEDS HELP PROMOTING PEACE QUIT SENDING MY FNG TAX MONEY THERE YOU MFRS. F THE WORLD SAVE AMERICA. oH YEA OBAMA SCKS AND SO DO DEMS.
You are very right and we did not need to pay for or give these weapons to Egypt because they are our enmenies to start with,but Obama being a muslim hates Isreal,they were our only peiceful friend we had and will force the tiny country like them to use nukes,what a great mistake he wants them destroyed.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#13 Jan 27, 2013
whats up wrote:
<quoted text>i HONESTLY DONT GIVE A RATS AS$ IF RUSSIA HAS A DEMACRACY OR EGYPT NEEDS HELP PROMOTING PEACE QUIT SENDING MY FNG TAX MONEY THERE YOU MFRS. F THE WORLD SAVE AMERICA. oH YEA OBAMA SCKS AND SO DO DEMS.
lol. You republicans are so naive. The world depends on the United States just as much as we depend on the rest of the world. Read what people are actually doing and saying and you might learn something.
spy

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 27, 2013
it's politics with the egyptian mlitary. they're a pretty independent force regardless of who's in power. good to have them sorta on your side.
the f16s were not as good as our frontline vesions.

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#15 Jan 27, 2013
We should start a lottery guessing which month these weapons will be used against America. Don't forget every strongman in the Middle East was created by America and backed by our weapons and power until they turned and bit us in the ass. Russia raced with us for decades trying to out weapon us until they went broke, then we started giving them foreign aid until maybe they could get back to being a threat. America is just itching to find a war somewhere and hoping China will continue to loan us the money to fight the next war. In the last 10 years we have not gotten anything done in war that a few select special opps team could not have done for very little money. This would not have made billions for the big war machines but would have got the same results. Let alone several thousand American troops would still be alive, and our economy would have a trillion dollars less debt!
you dont know

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Jan 27, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol. You republicans are so naive. The world depends on the United States just as much as we depend on the rest of the world. Read what people are actually doing and saying and you might learn something.
Dumb batch,
stupid

Cherokee Village, AR

#17 Jan 27, 2013
spy wrote:
it's politics with the egyptian mlitary. they're a pretty independent force regardless of who's in power. good to have them sorta on your side.
the f16s were not as good as our frontline vesions.
your so stupid i'll bet you hurt, what a stupid answer.
Chick

Cherokee Village, AR

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Guest wrote:
We should start a lottery guessing which month these weapons will be used against America. Don't forget every strongman in the Middle East was created by America and backed by our weapons and power until they turned and bit us in the ass. Russia raced with us for decades trying to out weapon us until they went broke, then we started giving them foreign aid until maybe they could get back to being a threat. America is just itching to find a war somewhere and hoping China will continue to loan us the money to fight the next war. In the last 10 years we have not gotten anything done in war that a few select special opps team could not have done for very little money. This would not have made billions for the big war machines but would have got the same results. Let alone several thousand American troops would still be alive, and our economy would have a trillion dollars less debt!
Your almost as smart as "dont know nothing"do you know how bad off she is.
whats up

Jones, OK

#19 Jan 27, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol. You republicans are so naive. The world depends on the United States just as much as we depend on the rest of the world. Read what people are actually doing and saying and you might learn something.
Exactly what does america need from any other country. Crappy imports from china like deadly dogfood or toxic drywall give me a break whos nieve. The rest of the world fn hates you already no matter how much you pay them not to but go ahead and live in your fairy tale world with the rest of the democrats.
cva

Cherokee Village, AR

#20 Jan 27, 2013
whats up wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what does america need from any other country. Crappy imports from china like deadly dogfood or toxic drywall give me a break whos nieve. The rest of the world fn hates you already no matter how much you pay them not to but go ahead and live in your fairy tale world with the rest of the democrats.
Stop!!! you are avoiding the orginal post and you know you are,this post was never about CHINA and you are trying to change the subject,now tell us why the devel in the three piece suit would be arming a terriost muslim group that just over threw half of its country to force them under a dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollins 4 hr shade tree 9
Cop Willy Kemble 4 hr Queen1141 4
Need to know 5 hr woried 1
Taco casa (Jan '13) 6 hr Queen1141 26
Big Winner! 9 hr chet 1
Bro Eric Moffet 9 hr Macho Man 14
Do the theatre still have good shows? 11 hr the truth 17
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web