sprinkles

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2010
has anyone had a pet to die after a rabies shot? My dog did. She got the shot on monday and died on saturday. She was one year and five months old. I have heard of four more in the same time period.
No more taxes

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 5, 2010
sprinkles wrote:
has anyone had a pet to die after a rabies shot? My dog did. She got the shot on monday and died on saturday. She was one year and five months old. I have heard of four more in the same time period.
Yes they have and that is because the vet does not take the time in make sure that the vaccine is not entering a blood vessel .
take a good look at the vaccination certificate
is it completely filled out ?
serial number of the vaccine , etc .
If it isn't
Then complain to the state of Arkansas professional licensing board.
Info

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 18, 2014
sprinkles wrote:
There are dogs who are highly allergic to the Rabies Vaccine, as with people , allergies can develope at any time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proud 57 min guest 12
needed 3 hr Melissa 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Chig 33,340
Best Tax Preparer 17 hr awesome2014 6
Cooking advice 18 hr Good timer 6
Bo Shipp Wed Damn drugs 26
Peco foods Mon Crzybiz 12

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance