a Larry Pizza Coming to town
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
which

United States

#29 Mar 2, 2014
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>If you prefer your pizza to be dripping with nasty sauce go to Pizza Hut and eat their slop.
Pizza Hut ain't afraid to use the sauce that's for sure. I usually get extra anyway for dipping. All I was stating was my opinion of the pizza like everyone else.
which

United States

#30 Mar 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you are the one with no taste buds since you have to have your pizza dripping with sauce, ROFLMFAO.
This comment makes no since at all and I really don't see how it was that funny but apparently your easily entertained with yourself if you laughed that hard at your own comment.
glory

Jonesboro, AR

#37 Apr 11, 2014
I ate there a couple of days ago, the pizza was greasy when we got it. Most of the time we had to go to the bar for pizza that ended up being old. The service was bad, I we not eat there again. Pizza Hut is better and that's not saying much.
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Apr 11, 2014
glory wrote:
I ate there a couple of days ago, the pizza was greasy when we got it. Most of the time we had to go to the bar for pizza that ended up being old. The service was bad, I we not eat there again. Pizza Hut is better and that's not saying much.
If you want awesome pizza go to Bella Vita, it is on the corner of Everett and Mar Streets, where the Green Tomato used to be. Their medium pizza is the size of Pizza Huts large Pizza and it is delicious.
guest 235

Little Rock, AR

#39 Apr 11, 2014
Wish Larry's would come to Corning. Pizza Hut going downhill and Smokin J's is really bad. Need help in Corning!
what

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Apr 11, 2014
glory wrote:
Its a buffet, your suppose to get it off the bar? That's the whole point of a buffet.. Them walking the pizza to you is a cutesy and the pizza being greasy you must be referring to the pepperoni.because that's the only pizza that is greasy and as far as the pizza being old im pretty sure they ask you what pizza you would like when you pay, which is also a cutesy and you can make a request at any time. Does pizza hut do that? I don't think so
glory

Jonesboro, AR

#41 Apr 14, 2014
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a buffet, your suppose to get it off the bar? That's the whole point of a buffet.. Them walking the pizza to you is a cutesy and the pizza being greasy you must be referring to the pepperoni.because that's the only pizza that is greasy and as far as the pizza being old im pretty sure they ask you what pizza you would like when you pay, which is also a cutesy and you can make a request at any time. Does pizza hut do that? I don't think so
Yes, it is a buffet, but when you have made a special order and are waiting for it to be bought to you. I you go to the buffet to get something until then, you expect the pizza you get to taste fresh not like it as been through all day. Plus it took us 30 mins. to get us the pizza we did request and they were't that busy. Fat Larry's Supreme and yes it was greasy, so was the pepperoni and their regular supreme. The servers were unfriendly.
Just-sayin

Cherokee Village, AR

#42 May 13, 2015
Well if Debbie is working there I wouldn't go there. She is NASTY!

Oklahoma City, OK

#43 May 14, 2015
what wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm... I've asked Pizza Hut servers to make a specific pizza during the buffet and they have gladly done so, and brought it to me, or told me it was now on buffet. no brag, jes' fact. I'm not particularly impressed with either restaurant's food, although I'll gibe a slight edge to the Hut because of the flavor of their crust. Just a personal preference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 43,263
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) 12 hr Ann 134
Larrys' Pizza being turned into a Diner Tue How 8
Disability Court Tue Guest 3
Best Body Shops Tue Gates 17
Vicky Taylor rash Tue Terry 1
Celebrate Recovery Tue Just try it 4

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages