Next Last
how crazy

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Mar 25, 2013
ex wives=spme other fools problem!lol
Raven

United States

#22 Mar 31, 2013
This post is SO stupid none of these kidz getting knocked up are getting married. I laff u all call this the bible belt....bastard kidz everywhere. Men able to work on disability and there are plenty of drugs ....hell u can buy em from the dirty cops here. No jobs no future. There are people here who don't want big factories...and the couple u have are in deep S-it. I come back every so often just so I can chuckle. Pocahontas is in critical care and the population is in a gov handout coma.....
lets all remember

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Mar 31, 2013
On this Easter holiday lets all remember what Jesus would do. He would call out that stinky ho of an x and tell her to go f**k herself!lol
ratards

Lampasas, TX

#24 Apr 2, 2013
erm wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. I do not see the ex wives starting these threads. You are the one behaving like the hateful bitter one. Oh, just an FYI, I have never been an ex wife so before it is assumed there you have it. I am sorry if you had a failed marriage. I can only imagine how rough that is, but do yourself a favor and move on. Let go of the pettiness. One last thing, not all women are the same so there is no need to lump us all in one category!

He's saying the exes that run the name down.... read it dummy
lawrence

Faith, NC

#25 Apr 6, 2013
Dumb and Dumber wrote:
I hate my ex-wife, but I loved her snatch! God, how I miss it!
I can relate. But my ex g friend had mo credit lived in a walnut ridge dump coodnt keep a clean house. I am so much better off. They new does none of that and loves me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randolph County Exposed!!! 40 min swing low 5
Paranormal Activity in and around Randolph County (Apr '14) 51 min biker_dude 11
financial abuse of parent 2 hr guest 4
snake girl 3 hr Blue lights and s... 2
Tweekers on Lee Street 6 hr straight up 10
smallest wiener in town 6 hr Terri 27
sonic drive in is awful 9 hr ex employee 4
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]