Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Why do all these ex wives down their ex husbands yet keep their last name? Why don't they go back to their given name and make their ex husbands happy. I know it would make me a happy man if mine would. If I had to take another's last name and then hated them after a divorce it would be the first thing I did. Women are so sorry like that. Now comment women and tell me how it's because of your kids or something so stupid.
erm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bitter much? I do not know why they do it nor do I care. There is no law saying they must go back their maiden names so you need to get over it and seriously worry about things you can control. Your hatred for her is only going to consume you and keep you bitter.
Ex-wife

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like someone is bitter! Who's fault was the divorce?

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

My mom didn't go back to her maiden name because our last name is our dad's.
answer to ur question

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Ex-wife wrote:
wat difference should it have made.if you were a girl by the time you you are girls want a boys name by the time they are 1313 you are looking for someone to take a different name anyway.
answer to ur question

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
My mom didn't go back to her maiden name because our last name is our dad's.
and you women are looking for someone for support also.then it is the he-- with wat the kids think.moms with 1 name sons with one and daughters with 3 different by the time they have their 4th child and reaches 18 yrs old

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

You're not even coherent. No one can interpret what you've typed.
omg

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't agree more , worthless skanks defiling good names at the moose or whatever. Tak your maiden names back! I mean listen to these hateful hags responding on here. If you hate your ex husband why would you keep his name. Very psycho!!
really

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Ex-wife wrote:
You sound like one of the bitches this guys talking about. Tell us bitch why do you want to keep the name?
erm

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like one of the bitches this guys talking about. Tell us bitch why do you want to keep the name?
And you jerks wonder why you are divorced. Get over yourselves.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Maybe you should think more carefully before you give your name away! LoL Get over it! It usually has nothing to do with the man or his precious name. Sometimes it is because of the children. And fyi some women and their kids only have ONE name by ONE man. If you do not want someone else to have it..keep it in the first place..simple!
Abnormal

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Thanks for the responses they are just what I expected! lol
erm

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Abnormal wrote:
Thanks for the responses they are just what I expected! lol
Oh, so you know you are a jerk and are here just to prove it?
Abnormal

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

No I know how ex wives are. Bitter and hateful. Thanks
erm

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Abnormal wrote:
No I know how ex wives are. Bitter and hateful. Thanks
Funny. I do not see the ex wives starting these threads. You are the one behaving like the hateful bitter one. Oh, just an FYI, I have never been an ex wife so before it is assumed there you have it. I am sorry if you had a failed marriage. I can only imagine how rough that is, but do yourself a favor and move on. Let go of the pettiness. One last thing, not all women are the same so there is no need to lump us all in one category!
scooter

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bitter n hateful until they need something! Lol
john

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

my ex wife wife remarried.after she divorced that guy she started using my last name again.i don't feel that they should be able to do that.i thought I was rid of her for good.
Dumb and Dumber

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I hate my ex-wife, but I loved her snatch! God, how I miss it!
yeah right

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

erm wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. I do not see the ex wives starting these threads. You are the one behaving like the hateful bitter one. Oh, just an FYI, I have never been an ex wife so before it is assumed there you have it. I am sorry if you had a failed marriage. I can only imagine how rough that is, but do yourself a favor and move on. Let go of the pettiness. One last thing, not all women are the same so there is no need to lump us all in one category!
Ex wives start nastier threads usually about new girlfriends. The writer has a valid point, why keep his last name? and all you hater women come out.
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex wives start nastier threads usually about new girlfriends. The writer has a valid point, why keep his last name? and all you hater women come out.
I do not know the reasons as I have never been divorced. They may have good reasons. I have been married almost two decades and do not ever see us getting divorced. Should that happen though it would make a lot of things difficult if I changed mine back. It just seems so petty to argue over that when divorces cause more important issues that need resolving. I do not hate my husband or men in general so this is not coming from a man hater!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Deans package store 1 hr guest 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr lol 29,090
Hospital tax voted down 5 hr guest 4
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 6 hr Carol ODonnell 78
would you vote for a 2% ham tax dedicated to pa... (Aug '11) 7 hr Little Johnny 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr whiskers 9,795
T & J Contracting 9 hr I know 10
Public Elected Officials Information Sun guest 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search