new dollar store on hwy. 62
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poky Gal

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jul 23, 2014
guest wrote:
i live close by and didn't want to drive in to town just for bread so I bought it at the new dollar store. Stuff must have been at least 3 weeks old. Hard as a rock and breaking into crumbs when you take it out of package.
If the bread was hard as a rock why did you buy it?
Poky Gal

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Jul 23, 2014
jtown bound wrote:
Are u talking about family dollar ? If so its not new and neither is dollar general
It is the new Dollar Store out on Highway 62,it opened up last month.

Mountain Home, AR

#24 Jul 23, 2014
Who owns it?

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Jul 31, 2014
jtown bound wrote:
Are u talking about family dollar ? If so its not new and neither is dollar general
They are referring to the NEW Dollar store out on HighWay 62, it has only been in business a short time.
bread man

United States

#27 Jul 31, 2014
Guest wrote:
Who owns it?
I owned it...bent that muffin top over the bread basket and owned all of it
lucky

United States

#28 Aug 19, 2014
Whose this guy?
Local

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Aug 24, 2014
I love going in to the new store. The girls are very helpful and nice. I've been in line behind some a$& holes being very rude to them and they just stood there with a smile and took it. And they have kept it very clean and organized so far

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Sep 2, 2014
I'm not sure what dollar general you guys have been to, but every time I've been in there it takes ten minutes for me to get checked out, not to mention there's always crap laying in the aisles. When you actually do get one up there ( including ms muffin top) they act like you bothered them from coming out of the office. It'll look like the one at the y in another six months
Donna

United States

#31 Jun 12, 2015
Them girls are nice there. Theres one that cracks me up. And their store is pretty clean most of time we are at fault for it being disorganized cause we pick stuff up and decide we dont want it and lay it anywhere

Mountain Home, AR

#32 Jun 16, 2015
guest wrote:
I'm not sure what dollar general you guys have been to, but every time I've been in there it takes ten minutes for me to get checked out, not to mention there's always crap laying in the aisles. When you actually do get one up there ( including ms muffin top) they act like you bothered them from coming out of the office. It'll look like the one at the y in another six months
You called that one right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Faith 33,402
needed 5 hr not 7
Places for rent affordable and pet friendly 21 hr LorieB 1
Best Tax Preparer Sat CalGal57 9
Bo Shipp Sat Melissa 27
Harps Fri guest 5
Shipleys Donuts Fri Info 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance