Used Car Warning!
Mee

Cheyenne, WY

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Beware the small, two bit, used up car dealer in Pocahontas, Redskin Auto. Don't be lied to by these people. Find a reputable dealer that don't lie.
Allen

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2013
The only one up there you have to worry about is that Tina chick. She thought rubbing her [email protected] on me would make me by a car.
who

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Sep 1, 2013
who is Tina ?
svrewed by them

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 2, 2013
She is the lying piece of scum that does the paperwork. How could she rub her tits on anyone? She doesn't have any! No wonder Jamie made her get out of his house...he wanted to find a REAL woman that does have something to offer.
Mikey

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2013
svrewed by them wrote:
She is the lying piece of scum that does the paperwork. How could she rub her tits on anyone? She doesn't have any! No wonder Jamie made her get out of his house...he wanted to find a REAL woman that does have something to offer.
got news for ya they are back together. Only because she can't find her a rich man. She broke up Jamie's marriage because she thought he had money. Turned out it was his wife's money. Tina is after money beware .
biker_dude

San Diego, CA

#6 Sep 2, 2013
I never buy from dealers.

Rogers, AR

#8 Sep 2, 2013
Anyone that has a pair of great [email protected] like her just can be bad can she???

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 3, 2013
Tina a and Jamie don't work for redskin auto. they just rent from troy. they are called jt auto sells. Troy owns redskin auto. I've bought over 15 cars and trucks from troy over the past five or six years. they all turned out to be great.

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Heck Tina's built like a boy. Maybe that's what Jamie likes can't be cause she's a good woman I mean how many men has she svrewed over?
HaHaHa

Trumann, AR

#11 Sep 3, 2013
guest wrote:
Tina a and Jamie don't work for redskin auto. they just rent from troy. they are called jt auto sells. Troy owns redskin auto. I've bought over 15 cars and trucks from troy over the past five or six years. they all turned out to be great.
15 cars in 5-6 yrs? That's about 3 a year. Guess they didn't last long. That record speaks for most of his autos he sells.

3 or 4 months then its time for another one on credit. That is about the only way he can sell one, is to low life's that wont keep a job, on credit.

But please come back and tell us a lie about how great you are and how much money you have, and only buy from troy because you are bed buddies, or something.(The only reason that makes since for anyone with a good job.)

But then again, you probably are troy, a stupid story like that sounds like something you would make up. Your too ignorant to make up a believable story.
Noisy

United States

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text> got news for ya they are back together. Only because she can't find her a rich man. She broke up Jamie's marriage because she thought he had money. Turned out it was his wife's money. Tina is after money beware .
Heard they got married in Vegas this weekend? True?
HaHaHa

Trumann, AR

#14 Sep 12, 2013
Marty Buhr wrote:
I have enjoyed all cars i bot at redskin automative. Great sales people that are very honest and offer fair prices...I would higly recomend them to anyone on community....2-week warranty on most autos.
Any trouble i have had with two cars i bot came as a result of basic wear and tear according to redskin auto managemnt. They helped me understand it wasnt their fault I agreed with them and appreciated theit honsety in edukating me.
Who's knob did you jerk to get a 2 week warranty?
badboy

Mount Pleasant, AR

#15 Sep 21, 2013
hellbells go to car today if you wont a good fu==ing thay will stick it in and brake it off lol hehehe the crooks
Mountain Home, AR

#16 Sep 24, 2013
It's ok. You get back what you give. So all the people they have screwed over on vehicles is going to come back on them someday when they least expect it & they will be begging for mercy but no one will be there to help them because they have lied so much. No one will feel sorry for them & no one will want to help. You reap what you sough lol it may take a while but karma is only a b!t** if you are :-) Remember that Troy, Jamie & your wifey! I forgive you for being greedy deceptive people..
Allen

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Sep 25, 2013
Karma wrote:
It's ok. You get back what you give. So all the people they have screwed over on vehicles is going to come back on them someday when they least expect it & they will be begging for mercy but no one will be there to help them because they have lied so much. No one will feel sorry for them & no one will want to help. You reap what you sough lol it may take a while but karma is only a b!t** if you are :-) Remember that Troy, Jamie & your wifey! I forgive you for being greedy deceptive people..
i never woulda thought McDowell was stupid enough to marry her.
crazy huh

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Oct 14, 2013
lol
Allen

Bexar, AR

#19 Oct 14, 2013
crazy huh wrote:
lol
so they got married did they. Idiots !
THE MAN

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Oct 16, 2013
Has anyone bought any vehicles at Tim Burgess on 62 west

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yella bellied blueballs 1 hr Sunshine 8
Dopeahontas 1 hr Fed Up 12
Rhonda Blevins thinks your too poor to vote on ... 1 hr Na na boo boo 21
What big boob girls make out with other girls? 2 hr Agree 12
Farm House Flea Market 2 hr Hctib 13
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) 3 hr Guest 89
How pathetic are you to believe in god in 2016? 4 hr King of Coons 28

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance