First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah sure

Dallas, TX

#22 Apr 5, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
So what? Who,s working overtime? Many places have cut back to less than 50 full time employees to avoid the Obama care cost. The nations biggest employer Wal Mart tries to work their employees only 36 hours or less per week.
Both my husband and I work overtime. We sure as hell would care.
lady bird

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Apr 5, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
Just one more way the Republicans are always taking from the poor and giving to the rich.
In Eric Cantor's February 2013 speech, he said he wanted to propose Federal Law that would end overtime pay for hourly workers. Currently, the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (FLSA), signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, mandates that certain workers get paid "time + 1/2" for overtime work. Eric Cantor wants to eliminate that law. Because -- ya know -- workers not getting paid for overtime hours worked out so good for workers before FDR enacted that Law.
Eric Cantor's "end of overtime pay for workers" that he talked about in his February speech was overshadowed, in part, by the public whining Cantor did bitching that 'Obama gave his speech at the same time as me ... wah, wah, wah.'
I for wish the would end overtime pay,that way i would not have to work overtime more jobs would be created and it lower cost,no one is going to force you to work overtime anyway,i never like working over time because i still would not make as much working overtime as the union workers make working regular hours,so we are being shafted by overtime.
Democrat popo

Mountain Home, AR

#24 Apr 5, 2013
Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>Keep on watching Fox,yes we Republicans are all rich,you Democrats could be except you cant get past the welfare checks,that welfare check will never make you rich,its only to keep you thinking you are doing well,Democrats only will give you enough to get you to eat from their hands,they used this on blacks for years.
The person that started this post and keeps the post going dont worry about working overtime because he dont work at all,he just runs around blowing his arse,rattling like a sewing machine,drawing his welfare check and never works and for some reason thinks he is fooling ppl or ppl like him,if only he could hear what is being said about him he would stay at home and off of topix,just because someone talks to you and wont be disrespectful to you does not mean they approve of sitting on your arse and not working,however he is not an admired as he acts like he is,now you can see what he really is,scum.
SOTRUE

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Apr 22, 2013
A Citizen wrote:
Are yoiu smokjing crack really?? wtf I have never seen such a supid post/....but then again you are a democrat..wtf!
AMAN ;;;
HUH

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Apr 22, 2013
SOTRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
AMAN ;;;
Do you mean Amen? Boy, you tea party retards are really dumb!
HUH

Mountain Home, AR

#27 Apr 22, 2013
lady bird wrote:
<quoted text>I for wish the would end overtime pay,that way i would not have to work overtime more jobs would be created and it lower cost,no one is going to force you to work overtime anyway,i never like working over time because i still would not make as much working overtime as the union workers make working regular hours,so we are being shafted by overtime.
Ending overtime pay doesn't mean you won't work overtime. It just means you won't get paid extra for it. I loved working overtime. I put most of it in my 401k and retired early.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lagoon Discharge Into Black River 12 min Guest 14
smallest wiener in town 2 hr Mule skinner 3
Tweekers on Lee Street 2 hr Curious 1
Girl who works at Italian place 3 hr Yep 6
Amanda Moore 6 hr Friend 7
Audrey Willcutt 8 hr friend 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Glenn Camel 30,777

Flood Warning for Randolph County was issued at March 30 at 9:42AM CDT

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match