Hmmm

United States

#45 Jan 12, 2012
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah I know, she is dark headed, wears her hair up. She took care of a family member of mine. God I was in lust! I mean a smile that can light up a room! VERY sweet. Don't know her name, but would like to. Wanna take her out if she's not married!!!!! Help me out. She's not in the ER. Think she is from Poky. I'd get sick just to be admitted!
Ahh dude! Sorry, but I do believe she spoken for!
Amen

Pocahontas, AR

#46 Jan 12, 2012
You know her? Whose her daddy? What's her name man?I'm gonna ask her out next time I see her cause you said spoken for, not married.
Hmmm

United States

#47 Jan 12, 2012
Amen wrote:
You know her? Whose her daddy? What's her name man?I'm gonna ask her out next time I see her cause you said spoken for, not married.
Man! I ain't bout to post her name one here, ain't into all that. You wanna ask her out, you know where she work
Amen

Pocahontas, AR

#48 Jan 13, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Man! I ain't bout to post her name one here, ain't into all that. You wanna ask her out, you know where she work
Yea, does seem kinda obsessive, just into her bad! I will look her up. Thanks!!!!
yepp

Jonesboro, AR

#49 Jan 13, 2012
punk wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who you cant stand!!!!!!
obviously... Because I haven't even been mentioned on this but I don't associate myself with people who talk about other people and don't have the guts to say who they are. Better yet, talk to them to their face instead of blasting them anonymously on topix.
Hmmm

United States

#50 Jan 13, 2012
yepp wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously... Because I haven't even been mentioned on this but I don't associate myself with people who talk about other people and don't have the guts to say who they are. Better yet, talk to them to their face instead of blasting them anonymously on topix.
LOL! Same here! I don't start or spread rumors, that's probly why nobody tells me nothing! They know I ain't playing in the rumor game!
yepp

Dallas, TX

#51 Jan 13, 2012
Nobody tells me anything either but I'm very forward and honest. There is no need to be in topix talking about people just because... It's just funny.
OMG

Melbourne, AR

#54 Jan 28, 2012
truth wrote:
Ill never go to to frmc Dr hall is a pathtic doctor went in after having a seizure and hitting my head to be checked for a concussion said he couldn't do anything for me and that it was "all in my head" calling me a pill seeker threatened to call the cops on my mom then broke the hippa laws and told everyone that walked in that night coulndt believe it. I hope it cloese done they don't do crap there!
for 1 thing you are full of crap,,,Dr.Hall is a very good Dr. and an excellent surgion..he probably is the smartest Man out there..he done surgery on my cousin and he was great.. she done awesome, I had gallbladder surgery at Jonesboro and it was awful, so don't talk bad about that Man.
Yep

Cabot, AR

#56 Jan 30, 2012
Yep that is true. The program director for senior care is a relative of the Nursing supervisor for senior care. Nepotism is all over that hospital though, not just senior care.
ummm

Jonesboro, AR

#57 Jan 30, 2012
Yep wrote:
Yep that is true. The program director for senior care is a relative of the Nursing supervisor for senior care. Nepotism is all over that hospital though, not just senior care.
Here goes someone thinking they know something, again. They aren't related. Please get your "facts" straight.
Oops

Ash Flat, AR

#58 Jan 30, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Here goes someone thinking they know something, again. They aren't related. Please get your "facts" straight.
TO UMMM:
Boy are you going to feel like a jackazz...LOL
hush now please

Ash Flat, AR

#59 Jan 31, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
NOt by blood but Mr. D states "my god--daughter". daughter of a long time friend, known her all her life.....
think before you speak

Fort Worth, TX

#60 Feb 1, 2012
What are you even talking about?
that's it

Dallas, TX

#61 Feb 1, 2012
Who is mr. D? Mr. L wouldn't call her his god daughter. He doesn't believe in God. I can really tell you know these people so well.
wow

Hardy, AR

#62 Feb 15, 2012
what happened the other day, heard some sh.. hit the fan...
really

Bedford, TX

#63 Feb 16, 2012
wow wrote:
what happened the other day, heard some sh.. hit the fan...
Haven't heard anything. Elaborate please!
Yeah

Ash Flat, AR

#64 Feb 19, 2012
Yep wrote:
Don't ya just love "Chain of Command"
Sad

Ash Flat, AR

#65 Mar 2, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because sombody gets divorced doesn't mean that you are no longer related. I mean, get real, the kids are still cousins and family members still have reunions and get togethers and hang out together. Do you just automatically cut people out of your lives when people divorce, die, or whatever...?
Think about that for a minute...just because you can't live with one person doesn't mean everybody just disappears...that would be a great injustice to the children.

P.S. Some people are just plain mean spirited, spiteful, and hurtful. It really saddens me that she calls herself a nurse.
come on

Arlington, TX

#66 Mar 4, 2012
Everyone loves her, don't they?
i see

Bedford, TX

#67 Mar 6, 2012
Well, I don't understand how you can say these things about her. She got her job because of her skill. Larry and her may be exes of the same family, but if she didn't perform he would get rid of her like he has in the past and continues to do. Since she is a supervisor she expects you to show up, do your job, not to complain of your job or coworkers on topix and Facebook, and work as a team player. If you don't like that I'm sure there are other nursing jobs available. Since she has been supervisor our unit has improved. I believe we provide an excellent service that our community needs and that is due in part to our leadership. if you don't want to show up, do your job, and be a team player, good riddens!

Also, when you post big words on your Facebook page and on topix, it is not too hard to figure out who is posting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any hot guys at pinnacle frames (Sep '09) 3 hr Pin worker 29
Jessica Morrison (Oct '09) 9 hr Ewwwwww 21
Cord Rapert (Feb '14) 18 hr Curious 22
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Sat Guest 30,820
Sheriff Race Sat yoko 7
Randolph County Exposed!!! Sat Guest 19
does anybody know how to get hold of Nathan Nelson Sat summer wilson 5
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE