please stop...no more!
Duisant Patel

United States

#1 May 7, 2013
Yes, we are Hindu Indians from India, but you do not need to treat us so poorly! ENOUGH! Our dress is different, we often wear colored turbans, and we have holy marks on our foreheads, but we are very kind and want no trouble with you.

Recently, many mean, angry and drunken people yell at us for no reason while at the park. Things were shouted like: "you stinking curry cooking dawgs", "let the rats out from under your turban you stinking bastd$$$", "belly dance you fat indians" and the like.

I don't know why you get so mean all of sudden, but we live in fear of the next assault. However, I can assure you that Hindu Indians will protect themselves by all means including my Patel family. I am not kiddin when I tell you I work the num-chux with mastery and can throw the eight-sided Hindu star with accuracy of a pistol shot and know how to use rattan cane as a bloody switch. So stay back or I will use to defend my family and myself.

Please stop....No More!If not, he77 will break loose and a cleansing will occur in the streets of pocahontas worse than the 1964 race riot.

Herbal incense guy

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 18, 2013
Can you hook me up with some of that hindu kush? I will take you for a ride in my vimanas, my laghima is very strong.
Whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 18, 2013
Duisant Patel wrote:
So stay back or I will use to defend my family and myself.
Please stop....No More!If not, he77 will break loose and a cleansing will occur in the streets of pocahontas worse than the 1964 race riot.
So he77 will break loose in the streets of Pocahontas?

Pack a lunch.
liz smith

Mountain Home, AR

#4 May 18, 2013
Duisant Patel wrote:
Yes, we are Hindu Indians from India, but you do not need to treat us so poorly! ENOUGH! Our dress is different, we often wear colored turbans, and we have holy marks on our foreheads, but we are very kind and want no trouble with you.
Recently, many mean, angry and drunken people yell at us for no reason while at the park. Things were shouted like: "you stinking curry cooking dawgs", "let the rats out from under your turban you stinking bastd$$$", "belly dance you fat indians" and the like.
I don't know why you get so mean all of sudden, but we live in fear of the next assault. However, I can assure you that Hindu Indians will protect themselves by all means including my Patel family. I am not kiddin when I tell you I work the num-chux with mastery and can throw the eight-sided Hindu star with accuracy of a pistol shot and know how to use rattan cane as a bloody switch. So stay back or I will use to defend my family and myself.
Please stop....No More!If not, he77 will break loose and a cleansing will occur in the streets of pocahontas worse than the 1964 race riot.
Don't LISTEN to these SMALL MINDED PEOPLE , they DO NOT speak for all of US , BUNCH OF DUMBASS HICKS!!!!!!!!
faster than a bullet

Hardy, AR

#5 May 19, 2013
Duisant Patel wrote:
Yes, we are Hindu Indians from India, but you do not need to treat us so poorly! ENOUGH! Our dress is different, we often wear colored turbans, and we have holy marks on our foreheads, but we are very kind and want no trouble with you.
Recently, many mean, angry and drunken people yell at us for no reason while at the park. Things were shouted like: "you stinking curry cooking dawgs", "let the rats out from under your turban you stinking bastd$$$", "belly dance you fat indians" and the like.
I don't know why you get so mean all of sudden, but we live in fear of the next assault. However, I can assure you that Hindu Indians will protect themselves by all means including my Patel family. I am not kiddin when I tell you I work the num-chux with mastery and can throw the eight-sided Hindu star with accuracy of a pistol shot and know how to use rattan cane as a bloody switch. So stay back or I will use to defend my family and myself.
Please stop....No More!If not, he77 will break loose and a cleansing will occur in the streets of pocahontas worse than the 1964 race riot.
Best you move on,you are not going to live in piece here,nor scare anyone with what you say you can do,who cares about your chucks or star you aren't going to even get a chance to use either,without you pay a price.
Republican

Hardy, AR

#6 May 19, 2013
liz smith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't LISTEN to these SMALL MINDED PEOPLE , they DO NOT speak for all of US , BUNCH OF DUMBASS HICKS!!!!!!!!
You better take you're Democrat arse with him when he leave's.
Ibid hammish patel

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 May 19, 2013
You people don't not understand the Hindu we seek peace but we train to fight when you push us the kindow stick will makea believer of you why must you be so angry an drunk we meet at park an settle differences . You call us Osama you are fools an devils . Your words are foolish with your flag of south an stupid truck beware
guest2

United States

#8 May 19, 2013
Ibid hammish patel wrote:
You people don't not understand the Hindu we seek peace but we train to fight when you push us the kindow stick will makea believer of you why must you be so angry an drunk we meet at park an settle differences . You call us Osama you are fools an devils . Your words are foolish with your flag of south an stupid truck beware
No disrespect but I don't get this. What are y'all
listen up

Jonesboro, AR

#9 May 20, 2013
Duisant Patel wrote:
Yes, we are Hindu Indians from India, but you do not need to treat us so poorly! ENOUGH! Our dress is different, we often wear colored turbans, and we have holy marks on our foreheads, but we are very kind and want no trouble with you.
Recently, many mean, angry and drunken people yell at us for no reason while at the park. Things were shouted like: "you stinking curry cooking dawgs", "let the rats out from under your turban you stinking bastd$$$", "belly dance you fat indians" and the like.
I don't know why you get so mean all of sudden, but we live in fear of the next assault. However, I can assure you that Hindu Indians will protect themselves by all means including my Patel family. I am not kiddin when I tell you I work the num-chux with mastery and can throw the eight-sided Hindu star with accuracy of a pistol shot and know how to use rattan cane as a bloody switch. So stay back or I will use to defend my family and myself.
Please stop....No More!If not, he77 will break loose and a cleansing will occur in the streets of pocahontas worse than the 1964 race riot.
How stupid! There are mean people everywhere u go so if u let a bunch of turds turn u against America in general then thats your hangup. I dont understand the attitude. Then you say hell will break loose yada yada and cleansing. I personally believe this is not the Patel family but some joker but u are just starting crap whoever u are so ....
i luv indians

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 21, 2013
hey lay off these guys India is cool :) and I bet the men are better looking than some of the low life rednecks that are around these parts.
gimme some kush

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 15, 2013
i just want some of dat kush...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mikey johnson 1 hr Truth 26
Supreme Court 2 hr Guest 35
News Pocahontas resident faces obstacles, opposition... 4 hr Snake n the grass 12
Old Hill Crest Hotel 7 hr BEWARE 12
mandy dollins 11 hr honestly 14
kathy smith Fri CBG 4
Ty Story Thief Fri Feedup 3
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages