|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

yeh buddy wrote:
<quoted text> You going to send those beautiful children to the new Swim park on a daily basis when it is finished?
nope, if I could have voted I would have voted NO for that tax
Traffic Sucks

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

How much are the tickets?
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

20 for general admission 30 for floor seats
hummm

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

info wrote:
I guess the city tax is included in the ticket price, A floor seat for that kind of entertainment is a little to steep.
Tell how it turns out after you go.
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Its a legal event my sons fighting in it

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

info wrote:
Rasslin in Tuckerman is A Lot cheaper

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

The fighters are suppose to have bloodwork once a year to guarentee clean blood now that the comission is envolved as well as pre-fight physicals. The fighters on the card are all well versed and the ones that I know push the pace in their fights. 20 to 30 dollars isn't that expensive. If you go to an all pro show you'll be paying 50 to 75 for most events. If this event goes well the possibility for an even bigger better show at the same price is there with pros from more well known organizations. Idk why the discort towards this event when there is absolutely nothing positive for anyone to do in this area. We should be lifting up events like this instead of trashing them. No worries though. People said the same thing about the ufc when it started. Naysayers have a long history of failing to accomplish their mission of bringing the downfall of positive activities. People too often try to destroy what they don't understand or are scared of. Its nothing new.
blood sport

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
The fighters are suppose to have bloodwork once a year to guarentee clean blood now that the comission is envolved as well as pre-fight physicals. The fighters on the card are all well versed and the ones that I know push the pace in their fights. 20 to 30 dollars isn't that expensive. If you go to an all pro show you'll be paying 50 to 75 for most events. If this event goes well the possibility for an even bigger better show at the same price is there with pros from more well known organizations. Idk why the discort towards this event when there is absolutely nothing positive for anyone to do in this area. We should be lifting up events like this instead of trashing them. No worries though. People said the same thing about the ufc when it started. Naysayers have a long history of failing to accomplish their mission of bringing the downfall of positive activities. People too often try to destroy what they don't understand or are scared of. Its nothing new.
Gee I must have missed something , Please tel me what is positive about watching a couple of low intelligent thugs beat each other up?
Maybe if they add a knife fight with no quarter given , then in the end there would be one less thug here. a life if you are such a moron as to complain that there isn't anything to do here , try doing something for others like just going to meet old folks at a nursing home, or going fishing or hiking.

Get
well

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

blood sport wrote:
<quoted text> Gee I must have missed something , Please tel me what is positive about watching a couple of low intelligent thugs beat each other up?
Maybe if they add a knife fight with no quarter given , then in the end there would be one less thug here. a life if you are such a moron as to complain that there isn't anything to do here , try doing something for others like just going to meet old folks at a nursing home, or going fishing or hiking.
Get
get real. what about football? 1000's of torn knees, concussions, rattled brains, bad backs.
REALY??

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

blood sport wrote:
<quoted text>Gee I must have missed something , Please tel me what is positive about watching a couple of low intelligent thugs beat each other up?

Get
Wow! You are quick to pass judgement. These young men work hard to be able to compete. I bet they wouldn't pass judgement like that about you. I think if you would get off that lazy back side and went to gym and went through what these guys do, you might have a little more respect for them. But I doubt you will, it's real easy to hide behind your computer and talk trash. Have fun behind your computer screen talking trash, because me and a lot of other people are going to get out and watch these young athletes compete!
Cory is fat

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Cory is a fat scumbag and so is Larry he's a crackhead bean eater that come from the greasy vag of a old Mexican lady
old school

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

The mma fights were great awesome show. I think everyone who came had a great time way to go. can't wait for the next figh

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

blood sport wrote:
<quoted text> Gee I must have missed something , Please tel me what is positive about watching a couple of low intelligent thugs beat each other up?
Get
Low intelligence? Unfortunately you're wrong. Most professional fighters have college educations ranging from physics, economics, history, politics, to child education, and many other areas. To think a fighter is uneducated is to think a punches most important component is the fist. These were beginners but I will tell you that the idea that a knife fight is more dangerous than 2 unarmed highly trained martial artists is a fools play. To simply write fighters off as thugs is another. Fight teams generally don't allow thug behavior. That type of mentality isn't welcome. A fool is the type of person who tries to damn things they do not understand or destroy them with lies and slander the credibility of that which they have no idea about. You type as a fool. I will tell you that I personally know nurses, lawyers, teachers, law officials, and so many other upstanding individuals as well as those who are serving or have served honerably in the military in all branches as well as pastors and all of them are most definately not of low intelligence, thugs or any other uneducated ideal you've formed. Most martial arts organizations do charity work of some form from my experience. Personally I've competed in 4 fight shows that were charity fight shows for heart transplants, cancer chemo costs, the red cross, and medical expenses for a dying child. I've been part of more than that. I've been a c.n.a. I've rescued homelss. Visited with sick children at st. Judes. Ran toy drives for toys for tots. Stood in the elements to collect donations for childrens charities. So many more things to positively impact the community as well as serving our country in the united states marine corps just like 3 of the fighters on the card are currently doing and I STILL SAY THERE ISN'T ANYTHING POSITIVE FOR ANYONE TO DO HERE. I live in reality. I do all of the afore mentioned activities named in the prior comment as well. I have spent numerous hours guiding children who's parents are too self absorbed to get off their tails and spend time with them down a road of a more positive lifestyle. I know that you can fish, hunt, hike etc. only so much until the activity becomes stale. Mixed martial arts events and classes are another outlet for the aingst, aggression, and feelings of hopelessness that this area breeds and the people in the positions of power prey upon. They hope that our spirits will remain broken and that we will never realize our true potential and demand more for us than that which they've chosen to allow us to have. All the youth and the community need is a chance to show that we don't have to remain desolate and hopeless. We as a whole deserve, want and need this. If we don't do what we can to breathe life back into this dying area then we are destine for a slow inevitable death. Congratulations to epic fighting championship and semper fi.
bobcatmommy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

The people talking s*** about it are probably out of shape lames who are jealous. If you don't approve of it, don't go. The guy with the ink though, yes please.
Stu garr

Gateway, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Epic Fighting Championship, MMA Cage fighting, will be in Pocahontas on Aug 3rd...I'm sure it is legal or the authorities and Chamber would not allow it to come here.
Im a fighter outta denver colorado how do i register for this program?
Stu garr

Gateway, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I am a fighter outta denver colorado how do i register in this program

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

When will the next fights be?
Joe

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

What were most recent fights like? Do anyone get bad hurt and if so, what did they do with them?

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

The fights on the 26th were prretty good. Had one guy go to the e.r. due to a pupiil dialation issue post fight and another had to get taken by ambulance because he cut a ton of weight for weigh ins the night before and never rehydrated and didn't eat right so when his adreanaline dumped after he got t.k.od he needed rehydratedc and o2 pumped into him. Had a k.o. and a clean choke out as well. The rest werre tkos and one decision that was horrible but overall good fights.
what

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

horrible decision?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 min cathyjudy 9,790
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 8 min cathyjudy 828
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 20 min Poky Gal 35
mcnabb funeral home 31 min Truth is 11
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 57 min guest 28,972
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 7 hr caller 257
Sarah Pratt (Mar '12) 8 hr get real 24
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••