Cage Fights in Pocahontas

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering???

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2013
I herd there is a cage fighting event coming to Pocahontas soon. Does anyone know if this is true or not?
oldtimer

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jul 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="Wondering???"]I herd there is a cage fighting event coming to Pocahontas soon. Does anyone know if this is true or not?[/QUOTE]post the question on facebook,you will get a truthful answer
oldtimer

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jul 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="Wondering???"]I herd there is a cage fighting event coming to Pocahontas soon. Does anyone know if this is true or not?[/QUOTE]I do not know how I did the last statement
personal feeling

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Well I think who ever host a cage fight is a sorry SOB. I hope you get arrested and convicted.

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Epic Fighting Championship, MMA Cage fighting, will be in Pocahontas on Aug 3rd...I'm sure it is legal or the authorities and Chamber would not allow it to come here.

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Jul 7, 2013
I think a cock fight would be great...no chickens though
heard itthruthe grapevine

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#7 Jul 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="Wondering???"]I herd there is a cage fighting event coming to Pocahontas soon. Does anyone know if this is true or not?[/QUOTE] is that a cattle herd or a goat herd cage fight?
I heard that anyone going to watch such an event would be considered a low life,but of course that couldn't be true this is Pocahontas the bright star of NEA.
EPIC Fan

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Whos laughin now

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2013
Guess I am a low life, I bought 2 floor seats!
might get exosed to some

Ravenden, AR

#10 Jul 10, 2013
Whos laughin now wrote:
Guess I am a low life, I bought 2 floor seats!
Those events are about as exciting as watching a dog take a shit.
If you get close enough maybe there will be some infected blood splattered in your face.
Pocahontas doesn't seem to always have the kind of excitement you crave, it's been a long time since the last public hanging here.
Good Luck and enjoy the show!
Whos laughin now

United States

#11 Jul 10, 2013
might get exosed to some wrote:
<quoted text>Those events are about as exciting as watching a dog take a shit.
If you get close enough maybe there will be some infected blood splattered in your face.
Pocahontas doesn't seem to always have the kind of excitement you crave, it's been a long time since the last public hanging here.
Good Luck and enjoy the show!
wow...lol u must have a sad life to show that much stupidity
I agree

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Whos laughin now wrote:
<quoted text> wow...lol u must have a sad life to show that much stupidity
I agree to waste money going to a cage fight does prove that you are both stupid and that you lead a very sad and sorry life!
but

Ash Flat, AR

#13 Jul 11, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree to waste money going to a cage fight does prove that you are both stupid and that you lead a very sad and sorry life!
more entertaining than paying money and swimming a couple hours in a piss chlorine pool. to each his own.
whos laughing now

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree to waste money going to a cage fight does prove that you are both stupid and that you lead a very sad and sorry life!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but i have a GREAT life, a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful children. We both work very hard for our money! I would rather see my money going to a fight than to dope or alcohol....as most people spend theres on in this county.
hey

Ash Flat, AR

#15 Jul 11, 2013
whos laughing now wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry to burst your bubble, but i have a GREAT life, a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful children. We both work very hard for our money! I would rather see my money going to a fight than to dope or alcohol....as most people spend theres on in this county.
would say MANY spend their money on dope or alcohol, not MOST.
I agree

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Jul 11, 2013
but wrote:
<quoted text>more entertaining than paying money and swimming a couple hours in a piss chlorine pool. to each his own.
I would rather go to a cage fight than be forced to pay sales taxes for the new pool.
Whos laughin now

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text> I would rather go to a cage fight than be forced to pay sales taxes for the new pool.
i agree
yeh buddy

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Jul 12, 2013
whos laughing now wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry to burst your bubble, but i have a GREAT life, a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful children. We both work very hard for our money! I would rather see my money going to a fight than to dope or alcohol....as most people spend theres on in this county.
You going to send those beautiful children to the new Swim park on a daily basis when it is finished?
mary sue

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jul 12, 2013
yeh buddy wrote:
<quoted text> You going to send those beautiful children to the new Swim park on a daily basis when it is finished?
I don't know, depends on the price.
well

Ash Flat, AR

#20 Jul 12, 2013
yeh buddy wrote:
<quoted text> You going to send those beautiful children to the new Swim park on a daily basis when it is finished?
some will.
dump em at the pool and make someone else watch em.
$200 to $300 for family plan is cheaper than paying a sitter all summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bro Eric Moffet 19 min The Prophet 2
Daycare 1 hr Lacey 8
Is there such a thing as a Christian demarcate ? (Feb '12) 2 hr Forrest 728
tom graham (Jun '12) 3 hr trey graham 6
Dollins 3 hr really 7
stink box 10 hr guest 2
I use protection 11 hr obsolete 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web