pocahontas high school 1999

pocahontas high school 1999

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Since: May 12

#1 Jun 2, 2012
back in 1999 some friends were accused of planning to do some bad things to the other peaple at the school( which none of was true) any way it went far enough that we were made to leave school and it was all over the news all kinds of crazy crap. Here lately k have been trying to look up these old news articals but i suck with computers and the internet was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to find this information
Senior 2000

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jun 5, 2012
I think I might know what incident you are talking about. If you are looking for Star Herald news articles then try the Randolph County Library. They keep old reels of the Star Herald in the basement in the Genealogy room. It is free to the public. Just ask one of the workers for help with the machine and then if you find what you are looking for you can make copies for a dollar a page. I'm not sure if the Star Herald wrote anything about what happened but as for the other news papers or internet good luck.

Since: May 12

#3 Jun 5, 2012
thanks for the info

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Fun times

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 8, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skins sideline 23 min spook 4
Chicken Plant (Dec '14) 1 hr just sayin 192
Clowns in pocahontas 4 hr missy 13
trump signs 9 hr guest 35
used tv 16 hr me too 6
Americare 20 hr fffgg 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Fri brother 31,249

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance