Hit dog on hwy 115

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Would someone please clear their conscience and tell me if you or someone you know ran over a black and white dog on hwy 115 about a mile past Stokes Church of Christ on Tuesday evening.
Bobby eddings

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 10, 2012
I did an got out an pissed all over it. Keep up dog put up annit wont get hit

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Bobby eddings wrote:
I did an got out an pissed all over it. Keep up dog put up annit wont get hit
Every time I see posts like this, I think about people's passed loved one's. I don't know who you are or anything, but I feel that our loved one's stay with us after they're gone and I bet your's cringed as they watched you do this.
family guy

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Nov 10, 2012
what kind of dog was it
Concerned

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Nov 10, 2012
family guy wrote:
what kind of dog was it
He was a black and white mix of a little bit of everything. We rescued him from the pound 9 years ago and he truly was the perfect addition to our family.
Catching Up

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 10, 2012
So sorry for your loss Concerned.
Concerned

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Catching Up wrote:
So sorry for your loss Concerned.
Thank you so very much! We're having a hard time accepting it because he was such a big part of our life.
justsayin

Trumann, AR

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Sorry for your loss,but,unless your dog accidently got out of his confines such as your home or his pen,that's what you can expect to happen when people let their dogs run around near a busy highway such as that one is.Maybe you will be inspired to keep a closer eye on the next pet.
Bubba

Ash Flat, AR

#10 Nov 11, 2012
justsayin wrote:
Sorry for your loss,but,unless your dog accidently got out of his confines such as your home or his pen,that's what you can expect to happen when people let their dogs run around near a busy highway such as that one is.Maybe you will be inspired to keep a closer eye on the next pet.
Yeah, nobody likes to run over pets. I've hit a couple in the past and it made me feel sick inside. When a dog darts out of the weeds, there's nothing you can do. It's the owners responsibility to keep their animals safe. Whoever hit the dog could live hundreds of miles from here.
Concerned

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, nobody likes to run over pets. I've hit a couple in the past and it made me feel sick inside. When a dog darts out of the weeds, there's nothing you can do. It's the owners responsibility to keep their animals safe. Whoever hit the dog could live hundreds of miles from here.
I understand what you mean, but our dog was hit in our yard on our grass. We suspect it wasn't an accident.

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Are you sure he didn't just crawl into the yard? Are there tire marks in your yard? If not I'm sure no one swerved off the highway into your yard to hit a dog. That's taking it a little too far. I understand that they become more than pets but that's just highly unlikely.
junior

Paragould, AR

#13 Nov 11, 2012
get over it,it was just a stupid dog,good grief,blame yourself had you been a better owner your dog wouldnt be dead.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you mean, but our dog was hit in our yard on our grass. We suspect it wasn't an accident.
Did they also run over the fence that is there to keep ole bowser safe on your property. Fido died because of you. You are not a responsible pet owner. A responsible pet owner does not let their dog roam at large. There is a leash law in pocahontas. Just because there isnt a County leash law that doesnt make it OK to let your dog run free. Dont get another dog until you have a proper enclosure to keep it safe.
leave her alone bobby

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Nov 15, 2012
bobby wrote:
Misty eddings y dont u use ur on name on here instead of using mine.and trying to piss people of at me.u prob hit that dog out with ur crack head friends.nobody cares about what ur trying to do.ur jus mad because wendys alot better women than you'll ever be..........
if shes so much better then leave Misty the hell alone you stupid skank.Stop following her around town and driving past her house. BTW she has a restraining order on you and I believe useing her name on a public forum is slander. should see what her lawyer thinks. You cheated on her not the other way around so let her get on with her life and stop torturing her.go be happy with wendy.
cares

Ballwin, MO

#16 Nov 15, 2012
U people are unbelievable!! How can u be so hateful I'm sorry for your loss and I hope u can,in time find another cherished animal for ur family. And shame on u cruel heartless people!!!!
biker_dude

Bremerton, WA

#17 Nov 20, 2012
did you ever find your dog?
Starving lawyer

Ash Flat, AR

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Would someone please clear their conscience and tell me if you or someone you know ran over a black and white dog on hwy 115 about a mile past Stokes Church of Christ on Tuesday evening.
I'm also sorry that you lost your pet but as others have said it is the owners responsibility to contain their pets. The pet owner can also be held responsible for any damage done to the vehicle. It may sound harsh but it doesn't take a very big animal to hundreds of $$$ in damage to the plastic cars now days.
Concerned

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Nov 22, 2012
cares wrote:
U people are unbelievable!! How can u be so hateful I'm sorry for your loss and I hope u can,in time find another cherished animal for ur family. And shame on u cruel heartless people!!!!
Thank you so much for your post! I don't know who you are but you're a breath of fresh air! We are heartbroken over the loss of our family pet and I was only trying to find out if anyone knew anything about it. I very much appreciate your compassion! God bless you!
dumb people

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 23, 2012
First of all, try taking this stuff to a lawyer and it wont work, nor will the police except it. Anyone can get on here and say they are someone else. Most of the time its jealous people with no lifes who get on here under other people and talk crap. Grow up. What are yall 12?
Doggy

Ravenden, AR

#21 Dec 5, 2012
I'd be more worried about your alcoholic husband than your mutt that would chase cars when they drove by. He would have been much better off if he would have stuck with MW rather than coming back to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child care 34 min singlemamaof2 4
dollins for mayor (May '12) 1 hr RegVotet 12
shelby ray (Jul '10) 3 hr Info 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr Granpa bilbo 10,067
million dollar question 6 hr Wondering 2 5
New theater downtown 7 hr Guest 2 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Vote 29,900
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]