|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Beebo wrote:
<quoted text> Freedom of speech is fine, slandering people's name is against the law for a reason. Remember the lil girl in williford, she hung herself because of this site and people like you. You have a right to freedom of speech but slander is different.I got back on here because i knew people like you would try to slander my name like you are.And you my friend dont know me or you wouldnt be talkin shit to me, i am a family man, i go to work, come home and stay here with my family. I dont hang out with anyone, so i dont know how that makes me a piece of shit. And you have know reason to be scared of me, i never threatened anyone, i just said dont be afraid to be who you are and stop hiding behind a fake name, we all know what kinda person you are now we need a name to put with your lonely, sad personality. Your not afraid to put on here what you want to say so why be afraid to let people know who is really behind your computer screen, you afraid of what people might think about you or what. Anyway i dont want to argue anymore, please see if their is someone else you can make stuff up about and start slandering their name, while you hide behind your little mask of shame. thank you for your OPINION.
So you feel your the only one who can come on here and say anything? You seem to be a self rightious person and a real asshole to boot. I just call it like I see it dude if what I say bothers you then dont read it. Your computer has a off button. Your one of these people who wants everyone to conform to the way you think they should be or act kind of a control freak who gets all upset if anyone says anything you dont like. Ever if it isnt the truth its my words and I have a right to say them. Just like your drug addict friend had a right to speek out about weed I have a right to call it like I see it..idiot
fred

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

i like pie
wow

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Beebo was WRONG !! the Jansens were both arrested for drugs and of course Matts mouth overloading his a&&
She don't look so good in a mug shot
LOL

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
Looks like Beebo was WRONG !! the Jansens were both arrested for drugs and of course Matts mouth overloading his a&&
Thats aweasome..lol So beebo was the one on here making stuff up to defend the druggies..lol It was like positive slander...lol Why would someone as good as beebo claims to be defend a druggie? I dont get it. Not only defend but actually lie to protect him. Well bebo if your not a druggie you must be gay..lol
Yup

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
U r right! She butt azz ugly in a mug shot!
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

What are they being charged with??
Just saying

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Yes, I learned many years ago; " If it is printed in the paper or said on the news " it has to be the truth. NOT
best friends

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

and the reason matt smokes weed cause when he dont he has seizues and when he smokes it he dont have them
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

again & again.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

and again
just wondering

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

the matt jansen is not the one that works at farm service for he is my grandson and he is a fine person u ask anyone about him and they will tell u so his wifes name is dawn jansen and he is a family man for he loves his family the other matt jansen is a very sick guy he has a lot of issues i know his family too.
tragic

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

hey BEEBO here's the link from kait in case you need it. so put down your pipe, let the smoke clear out of the room and read it if you can.

http://www.kait8.com/story/19372425/police-ar...
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Didn't she work for David Throesh??
gfu

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Well wrote:
shure did
WOW

Paris, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Well wrote:
Them poor Throesh's. They just can't seem to get away from all the drugs.
poon tang man

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

yeah those poor poor guys guess being a lawyer don't take too much of dem dar things called smarts
Where

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

So what's going on with Matt n Jessie? Who did he threatin?
Wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

who is beebo with now days?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Leann cates 3 hr Emily Adams 9
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr speller feller 29,120
Boutique 15 hr Info 10
heather butler 15 hr Info 6
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 16 hr Cat74 833
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 17 hr completely_unknown 113
Deans package store 17 hr donnie 4
•••
•••