gfu

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

heard matt jansen just got busted and his wif went to jail also comment if anyone knows anything
Granny

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

gfu wrote:
heard matt jansen just got busted and his wif went to jail also comment if anyone knows anything
I knew someone did I just did not know who
gfu

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

has anyone else heard anything?
lol

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

they deserve it. they was out there promoting oh legalize weed for medical purpose's, then they turn around and get busted what idiot's.
thank you matt jansen

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

so much for freedom of speech...doesnt matter though we got it on the november ballot and it WILL be legallized. THANK YOU matt jansen for sacrificing yourself for the good of all mankind!!!
Yup

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Yup thank u matt! If ur lady needs help while u locked up il b glad to spoil her..
gfu

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Yup wrote:
Yup thank u matt! If ur lady needs help while u locked up il b glad to spoil her..
she klocked up 2
Beebo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

i don't think most of u dumb asses know what even happened, he didn't get busted for drugs, you people need learn the facts before you start running your mouth. And the legalizing weed had nothing to do with him being in jail either. I like how you pussies aren't afraid to run you pie hole about something you know nothing about, but your scared to be who you are and put your name up here. Matt had anger issues due to his head trauma, and the meds the Doctors put him on, not drug problems. And he damn sure wasnt afraid to stick up for what he believes in. And weed will be legal here like the other half of the U.S. before you realize it, So yes thank you Matt for doing more than your part to help sick and terminal patience. You no name pussies need to find something better to do than talk shit and slander someones name on something you apparently no nothing about.
gfu

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Beebo wrote:
i don't think most of u dumb asses know what even happened, he didn't get busted for drugs, you people need learn the facts before you start running your mouth. And the legalizing weed had nothing to do with him being in jail either. I like how you pussies aren't afraid to run you pie hole about something you know nothing about, but your scared to be who you are and put your name up here. Matt had anger issues due to his head trauma, and the meds the Doctors put him on, not drug problems. And he damn sure wasnt afraid to stick up for what he believes in. And weed will be legal here like the other half of the U.S. before you realize it, So yes thank you Matt for doing more than your part to help sick and terminal patience. You no name pussies need to find something better to do than talk shit and slander someones name on something you apparently no nothing about.
i diddnt know thats why i asked, no harm ment here
wow

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

why is he in jail ? that is all the person asked
Beebo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

I didn't mean to offend the ones who where NOT talking shit and just asking questions.. It was meant for "LOL" and "YUP" and anyone else who decides to come on here talking shit. It's only been a day! This is not needed right now, read the paper if you want to know. I'm sure it will be in there. My bad I'm NOT a topix pro, barely get on this site, just knew somethin would be said so I had to check and defend a good friend. Knowing how gossip sites are and all.. I mean really if you read all the post then surly you would get WHO I was talking too. Again my bad to the ones just asking.
Chill dude

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Beebo wrote:
Seems like sombody might be out of mind altering drug they need so bad to make it in this world.
Beebo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

@chill dude. Look im not even mad, gossip is what started this to begin with, there was some stuff being posted on this site and other sites by individuals, Matt got offended and defensive, said some stuff he shouldnt have, now he's got a charge. And now look at you on here accusing other people of being on mind altering drugs(me). I used to be a drug addict, meth and a hardcore crack head. I've been 100% clean (thanks to my wife) for nearly 5 yrs. I dont get offended about you acting like you know me, or acting like you know what kinda person i am. Im done with this site, people are gonna talk shit no matter what, so now i understand why this site exist-its to give people like you a place to down grade and slander people in a way that they cant really defend themselves, and also gives you the freedom to hide behind the computer screen with your fake name, not really having to worry about confrontations!! Its a site for the weak with no life other than hurting others. thanks for your comments!
Chill dude

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Beebo wrote:
@chill dude. Look im not even mad, gossip is what started this to begin with, there was some stuff being posted on this site and other sites by individuals, Matt got offended and defensive, said some stuff he shouldnt have, now he's got a charge. And now look at you on here accusing other people of being on mind altering drugs(me). I used to be a drug addict, meth and a hardcore crack head. I've been 100% clean (thanks to my wife) for nearly 5 yrs. I dont get offended about you acting like you know me, or acting like you know what kinda person i am. Im done with this site, people are gonna talk shit no matter what, so now i understand why this site exist-its to give people like you a place to down grade and slander people in a way that they cant really defend themselves, and also gives you the freedom to hide behind the computer screen with your fake name, not really having to worry about confrontations!! Its a site for the weak with no life other than hurting others. thanks for your comments!
Oh Im sorry I didnt realize you just defend druggies. Sorry for judging you and saying you were on drugs. Now I see your just an idiot, thanks for clearing that up
Beebo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Chill dude wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Im sorry I didnt realize you just defend druggies. Sorry for judging you and saying you were on drugs. Now I see your just an idiot, thanks for clearing that up
thanks for your opinion, so now everyone on here knows you dont have a bit of sense, why you get on trying to start shit? your life not treating you good? you broke? Nothing to do but run your mouth and hide behind your computer, sorry your such a piece of shit, and all you can do is try to bring others down. you should be proud of yourself and try to help people become better people, you sound jealous that this site isnt about you. Put your name up so someone can give you some attention, we'll write something about you to so you fill like your not left out. Peace and i hope life treats you different than how you treat people.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Strangers have talked crap and insulted, even threatened me on this site before. It was total bull crap and wrecked my nerves. Best way is to ignore them and let the thread die.
Chill dude

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Beebo wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for your opinion, so now everyone on here knows you dont have a bit of sense, why you get on trying to start shit? your life not treating you good? you broke? Nothing to do but run your mouth and hide behind your computer, sorry your such a piece of shit, and all you can do is try to bring others down. you should be proud of yourself and try to help people become better people, you sound jealous that this site isnt about you. Put your name up so someone can give you some attention, we'll write something about you to so you fill like your not left out. Peace and i hope life treats you different than how you treat people.
Your the one that comes on here with your stinger out over someone asking a question. Then when we defend ourselves you turn it around like were the bad guys. You my friend are a piece of sh*t and a liar. You said you were done with this thread..well i put you to the test and you failed. Have you ever heard of freedom of speech? or does freedom of speech only count when your promoting weed? You talk out of both sides of your mouth.Im not afraid of you..idiot
who

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Beebo you neverf answered anyones questions, WHY IS HE IN JAIL then and for that matter why is SHE???
Did I spell it out for you!!!
Beebo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

who wrote:
Beebo you neverf answered anyones questions, WHY IS HE IN JAIL then and for that matter why is SHE???
Did I spell it out for you!!!
If you would read before opening your mouth, i said why he is in jail! read again or wait for the paper.
Beebo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Chill dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one that comes on here with your stinger out over someone asking a question. Then when we defend ourselves you turn it around like were the bad guys. You my friend are a piece of sh*t and a liar. You said you were done with this thread..well i put you to the test and you failed. Have you ever heard of freedom of speech? or does freedom of speech only count when your promoting weed? You talk out of both sides of your mouth.Im not afraid of you..idiot
Freedom of speech is fine, slandering people's name is against the law for a reason. Remember the lil girl in williford, she hung herself because of this site and people like you. You have a right to freedom of speech but slander is different.I got back on here because i knew people like you would try to slander my name like you are.And you my friend dont know me or you wouldnt be talkin shit to me, i am a family man, i go to work, come home and stay here with my family. I dont hang out with anyone, so i dont know how that makes me a piece of shit. And you have know reason to be scared of me, i never threatened anyone, i just said dont be afraid to be who you are and stop hiding behind a fake name, we all know what kinda person you are now we need a name to put with your lonely, sad personality. Your not afraid to put on here what you want to say so why be afraid to let people know who is really behind your computer screen, you afraid of what people might think about you or what. Anyway i dont want to argue anymore, please see if their is someone else you can make stuff up about and start slandering their name, while you hide behind your little mask of shame. thank you for your OPINION.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,470
wreck 2 hr Guest 22
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 3 hr Guest 132
school 3 hr Guest 6
Juveniles arrested 3 hr Boom boom 5
Shannon Joplin 9 hr Shannon 3
Irish Setter dog/Lab puppy 15 hr Guest 7

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••