Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Obuma has been spotted in the woods of Arkansas with big foot and he is raping our goats and cows!!
Idiot Proof

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Dude, you are fighting the wrong war. The civil war ended ages ago!

However, you think that's bad, wait until Romney gets in and rapes your goats, cows and your chickens too!

You think the US is in bad shape now, wait until Romeny takes away Social Security for that wonderful day when you turn 65, and find you still have to work, until you die!

He will privatize everything, meaning if you can't afford it, yo won't get it.(i.e. "for the rich only!)

But don't listen to me, go a ahead and vote Obama out. NO ONE listened to me when I warned the about the Bush idiots either. Look at what happened!!!

Now stop being a narrow-minded biggot, and grow up!!!
Jesus Jon and Marry

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

He screwed my chickens. Thank God Romney was there to fend him off and he only took half my chickens to do it. Obama would have violated all my chickens and made them lay brown eggs!!
scooter

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

i like brown eggs!!
chick

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Idiot Proof wrote:
However, you think that's bad, wait until Romney gets in and rapes your goats, cows and your chickens too!
You think the US is in bad shape now, wait until Romeny takes away Social Security for that wonderful day when you turn 65, and find you still have to work, until you die!
He will privatize everything, meaning if you can't afford it, yo won't get it.(i.e. "for the rich only!)
But don't listen to me, go a ahead and vote Obama out. NO ONE listened to me when I warned the about the Bush idiots either. Look at what happened!!!
Our nat.bebt is $50,000 dollars per person,so what do you bexpect Romney to do,you are a fool,but you are getting a new president.
Jesus Jon and Marry

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

omg DID NO ONE ELSE GET THE SARCASM!!. I DID THIS AS A JOKE and all the retards who think they are not gonna get butt screw by Romney actually thought it was real. Holy cow!! ROMNEY will kill America and sell the meat of the American people to China!
Bubba

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jesus Jon and Marry wrote:
omg DID NO ONE ELSE GET THE SARCASM!!. I DID THIS AS A JOKE and all the retards who think they are not gonna get butt screw by Romney actually thought it was real. Holy cow!! ROMNEY will kill America and sell the meat of the American people to China!
He wants to get rid of FEMA and let the states take care of disasters. I'd like to see how New Jersey (flooded, with no power) would make it without FEMA and the military. All he cares about is making more money and not paying taxes. No mater how much money he makes, he doesn't want to invest in our wonderful country. He just wants to hide it in offshore tax havens! Romney is a dick any way you slice it.
Hank

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>He wants to get rid of FEMA and let the states take care of disasters. I'd like to see how New Jersey (flooded, with no power) would make it without FEMA and the military. All he cares about is making more money and not paying taxes. No mater how much money he makes, he doesn't want to invest in our wonderful country. He just wants to hide it in offshore tax havens! Romney is a dick any way you slice it.
No matter what Romney does he will do a better job of taking care of the disasters at hand than Obama is doing at this time,he's not even concerned about them he is campaining today do you think hes worried about the ppl in the storm area.
I love Fox News

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Hank wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what Romney does he will do a better job of taking care of the disasters at hand than Obama is doing at this time,he's not even concerned about them he is campaining today do you think hes worried about the ppl in the storm area.
Yeah, Romney really cares. When he 'staged' the food drive he couldn't even remember which state it was going to. Maybe when he bombs Iran, we'll finally recover from George Bush! RIGHT!!!! Watch Fox News!!!!!
American

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I love Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Romney really cares. When he 'staged' the food drive he couldn't even remember which state it was going to. Maybe when he bombs Iran, we'll finally recover from George Bush! RIGHT!!!! Watch Fox News!!!!!
We can only hope he bombs Iran before they bomb us,he said it would take about a week to destroy Iran.
I love Fox News

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>We can only hope he bombs Iran before they bomb us,he said it would take about a week to destroy Iran.
Watch Fox News! Iran is going to bomb us! Iran is going to bomb us! If we bomb them then all the Arabs will love us! All terrorist attacks will stop! Bomb all Arab countries!!! That will make them love America!!! Watch Fox News!!!
American

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I love Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>Watch Fox News! Iran is going to bomb us! Iran is going to bomb us! If we bomb them then all the Arabs will love us! All terrorist attacks will stop! Bomb all Arab countries!!! That will make them love America!!! Watch Fox News!!!
Yes all of those muslims love us,thats the reason they keep trying to blow us up,we should do away with air port security.I do love fox news,thats the reason Democrats know nothing thats going.
I love Fox News

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>Yes all of those muslims love us,thats the reason they keep trying to blow us up,we should do away with air port security.I do love fox news,thats the reason Democrats know nothing thats going.
Yes! Watch Fox News!!! Bomb Muslims! They Will leave us alone! Bomb Arabs!!! Watch Fox News!!! Be Smart!!!! Watch Fox News!!! Bomb more Arabs!!! They will leave us alone!!! Bomb More Arabs!!!
He He

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I love Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! Watch Fox News!!! Bomb Muslims! They Will leave us alone! Bomb Arabs!!! Watch Fox News!!! Be Smart!!!! Watch Fox News!!! Bomb more Arabs!!! They will leave us alone!!! Bomb More Arabs!!!
Dont worry i promise i will fathfully watch fox news.
I love Fox News

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

He He wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry i promise i will fathfully watch fox news.
For some reason, I'm not surprised. I really like Hannity. That guy is from another planet, maybe the Mormon planet.
cat

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I love Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason, I'm not surprised. I really like Hannity. That guy is from another planet, maybe the Mormon planet.
You should not talk about him like that,you will cause him to loose his 2 million dollar salary.
bill t

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I love Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! Watch Fox News!!! Bomb Muslims! They Will leave us alone! Bomb Arabs!!! Watch Fox News!!! Be Smart!!!! Watch Fox News!!! Bomb more Arabs!!! They will leave us alone!!! Bomb More Arabs!!!
I have a better idea,you like muslims and arabs so well i'll pay your expenses to move there,when can you be ready to go.
Idiot Proof

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

The reason we have problems with Iran and various other countries like them, is because of our religion(s). In their eyes we are infidels. We do not worship the same god and to them, we must die. Interesting enough, we think they do no warship the same god, and they must die. So, who's right?!

Religious wars have been fought since the beginning of time, and always will be. Its the same as everything else in the world, you can't fix stupid!
EVER NOTICE

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Idiot Proof wrote:
Yes bush was a great president when he was in office the grew untill the dems took over the house and senate in 2006,from 2006 until2008 the country went down,when he left office we owed 10 trillion,not yet has Obama been in office 4 years and we owe 16 trillion,yes we can see what happend.
I Love Fox News

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

EVER NOTICE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes bush was a great president when he was in office the grew untill the dems took over the house and senate in 2006,from 2006 until2008 the country went down,when he left office we owed 10 trillion,not yet has Obama been in office 4 years and we owe 16 trillion,yes we can see what happend.
You're right! Bush had nothing to do with the 'Bush tax cuts'(decreasing revenue). He had nothing to do with starting two wars (increasing spending). He had nothing to do with deregulating Wall Street (causing widespread financial failure and recession). When Obama took office he should have waved his magic wand instead of spending money to stop the bleeding. He should have followed Mitts advice, "Let Detroit (and America) go bankrupt". Watch Fox News!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
chic at smoke store 3 hr sistaofthesmokeshopgirl 14
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Redd 28,663
Mexican drug dealers 3 hr guest 13
mill creek gardens cute guy 8 hr hesadouche 16
seat belt tickets 8 hr heres an idea 12
Obgyn 9 hr dr j 2
Rcky Ballard 21 hr dontworry 2
•••
•••