dr bowers and tourist court
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
guest

Gore Springs, MS

#41 Sep 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Joe Grider, Tim Scott, KEITH FUTRELL all should examine their lives and find out just why they think they are GOD. There is only ONE GOD and he is not present at any of the city council meetings. Maybe our City Clerk should look at herself also.
these are all easy fixes VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE
guest

San Antonio, TX

#42 Sep 19, 2013
no that's not an easy fix.... easier said than done. You can't just simply "vote them out", you have to vote someone else IN....a lot tougher job.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Sep 19, 2013
Bug Eye Grider needs to be fired, Scott needs to resign from at least two of his conflicting jobs, Keith needs to take his loud mouth back to Paragould, oh, I forgot, Paragtould does not want him. Wayne needs to slap Keith silly, etc..........
guest

San Antonio, TX

#44 Sep 19, 2013
Has anyone seriously examined Arkansas Code to see if elected municipal officials can be recalled? If so, that would be nice....
But the big problem remains, who will tie the bell around the cat's neck? Really, the job is so degraded by the current administration that NO ONE wants it. Why jump into a mosh pit?
Too bad that about 400 voters control the lives of everyone in the county. We get what we deserve
Askin

United States

#45 Sep 19, 2013
Speaking of the water park, I'd like to see this brought to a re-vote. I'd bet the "working" people in this town would take the time off to go vote and it would not pass. Sure, we all agree that pocahontas needs a new pool, but $7 million? That's what's so disappointing about our city council, for allowing this type of money spent to be brought to a vote. I'd say its safe to say at least half of the people that voted for this didn't take off work to go vote.........just a thought
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Sep 20, 2013
guest wrote:
Bug Eye Grider needs to be fired, Scott needs to resign from at least two of his conflicting jobs, Keith needs to take his loud mouth back to Paragould, oh, I forgot, Paragtould does not want him. Wayne needs to slap Keith silly, etc..........
I want to be there when Wayne has decided he has had enough of Keith and his disrespict for him as a fellow council member. I hope he sets him in his place. Keith is nothing more than a self centered big mouth BULLY who thinks he is the most important person on this earth. I use to like him before he showed his true color.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Sep 20, 2013
The city needs to do something about the "cat house" on clayton street, IF they are really trying to clean up the city
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#48 Sep 20, 2013
AGREE!! They did finally make Manning clean up the other "cat house" on Wiley St a block from my house a month or two ago. I know I will probly be attacked for saying it but if they are really trying to clean up places like that I support what they are doing. Thos really rundown and abandoned houses ruin the look of a neighborhood and I think they are a health hazard. there were all kinds of cats and coons running in and out of that old manning house and all over the neighborhood.

what re some of the other worst places around that you think they should make people clean up?
guest wrote:
The city needs to do something about the "cat house" on clayton street, IF they are really trying to clean up the city
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#49 Sep 20, 2013
guest wrote:
AGREE!! They did finally make Manning clean up the other "cat house" on Wiley St a block from my house a month or two ago. I know I will probly be attacked for saying it but if they are really trying to clean up places like that I support what they are doing. Thos really rundown and abandoned houses ruin the look of a neighborhood and I think they are a health hazard. there were all kinds of cats and coons running in and out of that old manning house and all over the neighborhood.
what re some of the other worst places around that you think they should make people clean up?
<quoted text>
Center, Park, Mason, McDonald, Lewis, Archer, Warren, Clayton, Haw, Bland, Burrow, Bryant, Copeland, N Marr, Thomasville, Davis, Dalton, Barre, Weible, Convent, more than one on each of these streets. A big pile of ashes in a yard accross from one of our city council. WHY have they not made them clean up the ashes like they did dr bowers?
citizen

Rockford, IL

#50 Sep 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Center, Park, Mason, McDonald, Lewis, Archer, Warren, Clayton, Haw, Bland, Burrow, Bryant, Copeland, N Marr, Thomasville, Davis, Dalton, Barre, Weible, Convent, more than one on each of these streets. A big pile of ashes in a yard accross from one of our city council. WHY have they not made them clean up the ashes like they did dr bowers?
what is Dr. Bower first name???
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Sep 20, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text> what is Dr. Bower first name???
Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 34,508
LESTER McCain 4 hr Mary Roe 14
Thomas Hubert 7 hr lol 12
class of '03? 15 hr physicsftw 1
Chicken Plant (Dec '14) 22 hr guest 209
Mikey johnson Mon Rev Al 18
Katherine Pratt greer Mon Justsaying 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages