do you know carol kotas?

do you know carol kotas?

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

if you only knew

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jan 16, 2014
what i know about her isnt good. She using her son to get what ever she wants. And i dont know how many married men she has been with. She cant keep her own man so she tries to take other womens husbands. From what i was told she is living with another womans husband now so what does that tell you about her ?

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 16, 2014
So what is she using her son to get?
hotrod

Bexar, AR

#4 Jan 17, 2014
know her from school days but that was about 35 or so years ago was wondering were she got too.
hotrod

Bexar, AR

#5 Jan 17, 2014
aint seen her in 35 or so years now
lol

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Jan 17, 2014
check blackrock
its just me

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jan 17, 2014
i was told she use to be married to lee tweedy and i dont know what happen between them but now he saids she's nothing but a piece of shit. When her son chad was in I.C.U he wouldnt even allow her in chad's room

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2014
its just me wrote:
i was told she use to be married to lee tweedy and i dont know what happen between them but now he saids she's nothing but a piece of shit. When her son chad was in I.C.U he wouldnt even allow her in chad's room
I'm not sure who you are or where u get your information but when Chad was in the hospital she was there just like his dad and the rest of the family!!
Its just me

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jan 19, 2014
i didnt say she wasnt there i said was lee wouldnt let her in his room thats what she was saying.

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 20, 2014
That's intereting because from what I have heard she was in the room and spent time during visiting hours just like the rest of the family.
she is sorry

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jan 22, 2014
i dont think she is a very good person for messing with another womans husband. And she knew he was married when she kept wanting him to leave his wife for her. That is sorry
bob

Frisco, TX

#13 Nov 19, 2014
She is sleeping with some guy name Ervin again.use to do him for a place to live.whats that tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Hart Spencer 3 hr Fact 2
Stephanie 3 hr Yeah Right 25
Any nice girls looking for someone out there? 7 hr Somebodytolove 4
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) 11 hr Guest 22
Pocahontas problems. 12 hr Guest 3
Transsexual at Walmart 14 hr Lol 3
Legit dating sites? 15 hr guest 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages