Democrats

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Local Democrats meet to discuss Gay Rights. In the paper. Is it a personal thing? I don't know. I just know I'm not a democrat.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guest wrote:
Local Democrats meet to discuss Gay Rights. In the paper. Is it a personal thing? I don't know. I just know I'm not a democrat.
Sure we meet to discuss gay rights,don't you think that Gays are discriminated in this town?
Same goes for the blacks , chinese, and mexicans!
Look how few votes Barrack got in this redneck county
info

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

littleSally wrote:
<quoted text> Sure we meet to discuss gay rights,don't you think that Gays are discriminated in this town?
Same goes for the blacks , chinese, and mexicans!
Look how few votes Barrack got in this redneck county
So just because Obama didn't receive many votes in this county blacks, chinese and hispanics are discriminated against? No I think it was just because Obama is an idiot who shouldn't have even won the primary against Hillary. That's probably it right there, you don't mess with the Clintons in Arkansa
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Hillery would be who I would have voted for. but thats history. we need to support are president & hope are congress can come to an agreement or we will be feeling the pain.
truth sayer

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

info wrote:
<quoted text>
So just because Obama didn't receive many votes in this county blacks, chinese and hispanics are discriminated against? No I think it was just because Obama is an idiot who shouldn't have even won the primary against Hillary. That's probably it right there, you don't mess with the Clintons in Arkansa
I think that hilary did not run in this years primary, so your argument has no bearing.
I also agree with others that Chinese and Blacks are discriminated in this town, ever see a Chinese person working at Walmart? How about a Black person .. case closed.
Amazed at people

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I know its over and Obama is our President for 4 more years but I think racism has a lot to do with the way people feel.
Romney was very anti-gun and did everything in his power when Governor to take peoples guns away. He had a tax plan that would raise our taxes two thousand a year and raise taxes on senior citizens about three thousand and lower taxes on the super rich yet the most Redneck of county's still voted for a guy that was totally against their best interest. Voting for Romney was like shooting yourself in the foot.
Was it stupidity,racism or lack of true information. You tell me.
Bubba

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Amazed at people wrote:
I know its over and Obama is our President for 4 more years but I think racism has a lot to do with the way people feel.
Romney was very anti-gun and did everything in his power when Governor to take peoples guns away. He had a tax plan that would raise our taxes two thousand a year and raise taxes on senior citizens about three thousand and lower taxes on the super rich yet the most Redneck of county's still voted for a guy that was totally against their best interest. Voting for Romney was like shooting yourself in the foot.
Was it stupidity,racism or lack of true information. You tell me.
It was a combination. This area is full of racist morons.
Amazed is a Moron

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amazed at people wrote:
I know its over and Obama is our President for 4 more years but I think racism has a lot to do with the way people feel.
Romney was very anti-gun and did everything in his power when Governor to take peoples guns away. He had a tax plan that would raise our taxes two thousand a year and raise taxes on senior citizens about three thousand and lower taxes on the super rich yet the most Redneck of county's still voted for a guy that was totally against their best interest. Voting for Romney was like shooting yourself in the foot.
Was it stupidity,racism or lack of true information. You tell me.
Obama care is a tax plan from your agreat racist President that will raise a $2,000 tax for health insurance or you pay the fine if you don't get it.
Obama is about as antigun as you can be and along with Hillary ,dillary dock they hope to pass the united Nations small arms treaty which will remove the rights of American citizens to own guns. here is some of the great leaders statements
bama's Anti-gun Record
Barack Obama supports handgun registration and licensing...
I know that the NRA believes people should be unimpeded and unregulated on gun ownership. I disagree. I do not object to the lawful use and ownership of firearms, but I do think it is entirely it appropriate for the state to monitor it. Too many of these guns end up in the hands of criminals even though they were originally purchased by people who did not have a felony. I'll continue to be in favor of handgun law registration requirements and licensing requirements for training.[Chicago Defender, 7/5/01]
--- http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck2/2...
and more...
The package closes the Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) card loopholes which resulted in the shooting out in Melrose Park. We're eliminating 17 specific assault weapons. There is no reason why anybody should need an assault weapon to protect themselves or their family,' Obama said.'We're limiting handgun sales to one a month. We're calling for handgun registration. It's very hard right now to track whether or not a felon has turned in his weapons or if he has a FOID card because we don't know how many weapons he has purchased.[Chicago Defender, 2/20/01]
--- http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck2/2...
Opposes civilian concealed carry
I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
--- Mendell, David, "From Promise to Power" (2007), p. 251.
I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations.
--- Pittsburg Tribune-Review (April 2, 2008).
[Obama] backed federal legislation that would ban citizens from carrying weapons, except for law enforcement. He cited Texas as an example of a place where a law allowing people to carry weapons has "malfunctioned" because hundreds of people granted licenses had prior convictions.
"National legislation will prevent other states' flawed concealed-weapons laws from threatening the safety of Illinois residents," Obama said.
--- http://www.icadp.org/page236.html (Citing David Mendel, Chicago Tribune, February 20, 2004)
Opposes possession of most semi-automatic rifles
Obama has stated the government needs to permanently reinstate an "assault weapons" ban.
(Obama Calls for Permanent Assault Weapons Ban to Combat Inner-City Violence, Associated Press [via Fox News][July 15, 2007] and http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/issue... )
(McCain voted against the 1994 crime bill that contained an "assault weapons" ban [see the latter link].)
Voted for a federal ban on most military surplus ammo
Voted in 2005 to classify all Full Metal Jacket ammo in the following calibers as armor-piercing (since they are capable both of being fired from a handgun and of penetrating Kevlar bullet-resistant vests):
223 Remington
308 Winchester
Soviet 7.62x39
Dont know nothin

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 13, 2012
 
i told you she didnt know nothin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Villa’s Sylla Prepares to Go out on Loan 8 min Warning 2
Pique: Barca do not need to clear out players 9 min Warning 2
talina folkerts 18 min equally repulsed 6
McLaren yakin bisa meraih kemenangan di musim i... 1 hr Dada vinada 1
Clay Co. Electric 2 hr Guest 22
jerk family member 2 hr guest 3
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Voltaire 919
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••