Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 May 11, 2013
Anybody have any ammo for sell? Mostly 22LR Im interested in. And how much?
heath

Paragould, AR

#2 May 14, 2013
rocketdog,as you know ammo is very hard to find right now.and a lot of people that are stocked up,are keeping what they have.just a suggestion but have you tried gunbroker.com .yes it is pricey,but it is on there.good luck.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 15, 2013
I would have to ask 100 dollars for a brick of 500 rounds....
lucky

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 15, 2013
I found brick at Walmart yesterday 555 count winchester for $24 and 100 cci for $7 just b patient dnt pay these stupid as high prices
Bama

Hardy, AR

#5 May 19, 2013
Dont worry Obama is falling like a rock,he will quit trying to control ammo now because he is in big trouble over IRS,Bengazzi,the a.p. scandle,he cant afford anymore trouble.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2013
Obama's poll numbers are actually up because everybody is sick of the fabricated Republican bogus scandals and people are realizing that the Tea Party nuts hate anybody that isn't rich and white.
Wonder what scandals they will make up next week. Lol.
How bout that record breaking Obama stock market!!!!
Glad to see the economy rebounding from the Bush recession.
jane

Paragould, AR

#7 May 20, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
Obama's poll numbers are actually up because everybody is sick of the fabricated Republican bogus scandals and people are realizing that the Tea Party nuts hate anybody that isn't rich and white.
rebounding lol.watch when the bubble bursts it will come crashing down and be worse than last time.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 May 20, 2013
heath wrote:
rocketdog,as you know ammo is very hard to find right now.and a lot of people that are stocked up,are keeping what they have.just a suggestion but have you tried gunbroker.com .yes it is pricey,but it is on there.good luck.
Thanks. I found some on armslist.com
Had to pay over 3 times the price but now I can shoot a little without waiting in line at the store for an hour.
Your help is appreciated.
Nope

Violet Hill, AR

#9 May 21, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
Now you have no hope or change,watch that market when they quit printing money,the only thing driving it is inflation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White 35th Anniversary Edition Camaro For Sale 1 hr Wayne 35
News Randolph County residents plead with Peco to ke... 9 hr Poky will be better 22
"The wife" 23 hr Erica The Hotty 1
Sandy Burgess Nelson 23 hr shsh 3
Brooke Cato Mon Williwill 15
Chubby chaser's? Who are they? Mon Sonya 12
Shawn Davis (Apr '09) Mon just wondering 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages