Who is the best brawler to ever fight...
Tuff guy

Mountain Home, AR

#125 May 11, 2013
these are all tuff guys
Yeaaaaboyyyyeeee

Mountain Home, AR

#126 May 18, 2013
Kevin Brown and The Dunhams

United States

#127 Aug 14, 2013
All I see is a bunch of has been talk. No one fights now. They may bark but no one has bite. Maybe its just me but I haven't seen many fights in pokey since the early 90s. A couple but they weren't real good. Bunch of horribly thrown punches and quick back downs. Generally now people are all talk. Even the self and nonself proclaimed ones.
Jeff

Mountain Home, AR

#128 Aug 17, 2013
Some of those mentioned earlier were real bad, like going in front of a federal grand jury and snitching like a rat to save their sorry ass. Big time gansters, mean to the bone! Squeel like little girls and send others to the pen.
heck

United States

#129 Aug 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Some of those mentioned earlier were real bad, like going in front of a federal grand jury and snitching like a rat to save their sorry ass. Big time gansters, mean to the bone! Squeel like little girls and send others to the pen.
you replying to the one that just got 3 yrs fed parole.i think its bs when the feds are on a point system.take that to the bank R.B.
Jeff

Mountain Home, AR

#130 Aug 18, 2013
Yes it does seem wild that a third time loser, who by federal guidelines is not supposed to get probation and has failed a lot of drug test while out on bond gets propation. Also a man that has threatened local cops and lawyers and who local cops say they are just itching to bust and and they end up writting letters on his behalf. Seems a pretty good deal for a man using a public defender....
bad mo fo

United States

#131 Aug 18, 2013
Andy Morris and his gang
shazzam

United States

#132 Aug 18, 2013
Hankilooklikehomersimpsonmcnab b...doh!!!
Joker

United States

#133 Aug 18, 2013
My old man and sonny grisom fought and the old man beat him after about 40 minutes. When they where done the diner that used to be over by where pritchards is was destroyed. But that's fighting. Brawling. Back years ago there was about ten Pocahontas boys got rushed by about thirty guys at the current river beach. Rick Roth. Mark brewer. Louie something. Can't remember who all. But it was an ol boy named mike tayler who was the one not to fuck with after that.
hammer

United States

#134 Aug 18, 2013
Scott Arnold from imboden
beak wrapper

Jonesboro, AR

#135 Sep 9, 2013
no doubt all time baddest is bill rose. anyone who knows anything about outlaw poky history knows that.
jpd

Memphis, TN

#136 Sep 9, 2013
All the imboden boys used to be tough pokey boys were pushovers
Ro price

United States

#137 Sep 10, 2013
Joker wrote:
My old man and sonny grisom fought and the old man beat him after about 40 minutes. When they where done the diner that used to be over by where pritchards is was destroyed. But that's fighting. Brawling. Back years ago there was about ten Pocahontas boys got rushed by about thirty guys at the current river beach. Rick Roth. Mark brewer. Louie something. Can't remember who all. But it was an ol boy named mike tayler who was the one not to fuck with after that.
that were wolf blandest Bill blansetts brother he was a wild one
Creed

Bexar, AR

#138 Oct 4, 2013
Jerry Dodd and brothers
Ruff

United States

#140 Oct 4, 2013
D B
Arley David

Lockhart, TX

#142 Oct 5, 2013
jpd wrote:
All the imboden boys used to be tough pokey boys were pushovers
imboden fellers used to be quers
The Man

Bexar, AR

#143 Oct 7, 2013
Buddy Love can take a person out quicker than he can a frozen pizza cooked on the cardboard that he forgot about.
mr cut off

United States

#144 Oct 8, 2013
Classic brown house days , sure miss em for sure.
cuz

Ashburn, VA

#145 Oct 19, 2013
seth tunstall
bone

New Haven, CT

#146 Oct 19, 2013
It was ans is me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clowns in pocahontas 32 min truth be known 3
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) 10 hr truth 92
mcghee baby abused 16 hr Pocahontas 5
Aaron and Amber Smith 22 hr leo 7
What's being done to slow down the stealing? (Jan '15) Sun Olson Wilson 18
gaye carter Sat coco 11
Poll Laveida Jones or Tribble for Sheriff? (Mar '10) Sat ghost 102

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance