Who is the best brawler to ever fight...

Mandeville, LA

#102 Apr 5, 2013
Paducah, Ky.
runbabyrum

United States

#103 Apr 5, 2013
Jeremy noles hands down, he wipe all those dudes any day and twice on Sunday! Noles!
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#104 Apr 6, 2013
The Rock wrote:
Randy Byrd and back in the old days, Sonny Grissom.
My mom dated Sonny Grissom,back in the day. He was a great guy..

Jonesboro, AR

#105 Apr 6, 2013
I ain't seen no one from pocahontas so damn tough.
dirty mike

United States

#106 Apr 14, 2013
Leyman barber is bad. Ive seen him fight and boy is he quick.
Peter beater

United States

#107 Apr 14, 2013
I two hand choked my pure bred purple rooster and ill tell you what that's a tough sob I whipped him good and hard for about 45 minutes before I ever got him beat good enough to spit up them he just fell over limp
hotrod

Mountain Home, AR

#109 Apr 14, 2013
bill easton was bad ass as thay came . no brag just fact
yep

Lockhart, TX

#111 Apr 14, 2013
Eric Virgin was bad a$$ back in the day
RIP

Jonesboro, AR

#113 Apr 14, 2013
yep wrote:
Eric Virgin was bad a$$ back in the day
.......... R.I.P Eric , But a bad ass he was not. I did know him and he was a good guy but a fighter was something he was not. He did talk alot about fighting but was in very few and rarely came out anywhere close to the top. No disrespect and no names mentioned but there was a little guy about half his size one time that had to be pulled off him at his request repeatedly....JS

Since: Jun 12

Pocahontas

#114 Apr 25, 2013
LOL Patrick talk about a blast from the past!
Patric M wrote:
The Road Dog ! is the roughest ! Toughest ! Rootinest! Tootinest ! Hombre from here to old Mexico. I'll beat the shit out of all you all.
Word to your mother.
bs man

Cabot, AR

#115 Apr 25, 2013
hotrod wrote:
bill easton was bad ass as thay came . no brag just fact
oh my god thats too funny he was a fa*
tommy

Jonesboro, AR

#116 Apr 25, 2013
bs man wrote:
<quoted text> oh my god thats too funny he was a fa*
I've never met anyone that tough from pocahontas, most just good at running there mouths,,
oldtimer

Mountain Home, AR

#117 Apr 26, 2013
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>I've never met anyone that tough from pocahontas, most just good at running there mouths,,
like you little guy
blahhhhhh

United States

#118 Apr 26, 2013
hail.... NICK ROSS hands down......
well so

Cabot, AR

#119 Apr 26, 2013
doug cousins was total bad azz man bald dome and all oh yeah and buddy love 2 bad mofo's
Ruff Bowers III

Bixby, OK

#120 Apr 27, 2013
I see Randy Bryd and Sony Grissom's names mentoned, but I will tell you this Wolf Blansett back in the late 70s would hae wiped their a$$....He was as tuff as they come...bar knux brawler whpd a group of loud mouths (4) at current river beach on one fall saturday afternoon in 1979...will never forget te blood, teeth and hair that was scattered about. Still hard to think about.

The byrds aint as tuff as everyone thinks. soft, lazy and wont fite anyone that mite whup them.
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

#121 Apr 28, 2013
Ruff Bowers III wrote:
I see Randy Bryd and Sony Grissom's names mentoned, but I will tell you this Wolf Blansett back in the late 70s would hae wiped their a$$....He was as tuff as they come...bar knux brawler whpd a group of loud mouths (4) at current river beach on one fall saturday afternoon in 1979...will never forget te blood, teeth and hair that was scattered about. Still hard to think about.
The byrds aint as tuff as everyone thinks. soft, lazy and wont fite anyone that mite whup them.
Rufus-

My dad, Johnny Otto Gage, worked at the hospital ER back then and he said what he witnessed when they brought those 4 in was nothing that he had ever seen in his life. Said he vomited for a couple of hours becuse of the trauma on their bodies. Said that Wolf wouldn't take no medical attention and came up to hospital and was gonna try and kill em. They all got tranfred to LR or daddy said they would have died in cold blood right there. Pokey police would have had to kill Wolf cuz they couldnt stop him.

He said what started it was some tuffs from Walnut Ridge were shootin bottle rockets and one caught Wolf in the neck. Said that he took a hickory stick and beat them to a pulp. Said there was 4-5 more that left before he got to them. Said Wolf had a crossed eye from the fite and his hair was calicked where someone from that bunch struck him with unidentied metal pole.

Daddy said that he hasnt heard anything about Wolf since he went to Iraq war back in 1991, and he doesnt like to think/talk about what he saw because it causes him mental anguish and depression...kinda like PTSD he says.

Any one know if Wolf Blansett is still in the area?
Stancil Huffstedler

Cleveland, OH

#122 Apr 28, 2013
Last I heard Wolf Blansett drowned when he dove off an oil rig in the gulf where he was working ad a ruff neck or tool pusher one. Wolf spent many years drifting from job to job and town to town. He had to leave town soon after that brawl because he threatened to kill Joe Rapert and several of the local lawmen tried to kill him one night when he set the Legion on fire cause they would not give him more to drink - he grew up off Possum Trot Road. RIP WOLF -Baddest man ever
shad baker

United States

#123 Apr 30, 2013
Everyone has there day and if any of those guys named are that tough how come there not making big money in mma
Laker dr

United States

#124 May 7, 2013
Yes Robert jones he will whip two or three at the same time but he's a really good guy and funny as hell I went school with him good ole boy just don't guck with him or lights out mf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min He touched me 37,418
New apartmens 1 hr Guest 4
Sheriff 14 hr Vote em out 7
dexter yancy (Sep '09) 15 hr confused 24
Earl Ray Brown Sun mavis 1
james massey (Sep '11) Sun Donkey Kong 18
David hart and mike skeet Sun use a vacuum you ... 12

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance