United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Truer words have never been spoken!!! The best fight that I ever witnessed was between Buddy Love and a pizza that he forgot to take the cardboard off before he cooked it. Buddy Love must have battled that thing for a hour or two; before finally getting the best of it! Like a true champion Buddy Love never gave up even when he realized that the cardboard was cooked on with the pizza. Buddy you are truly a inspiration! True story.
you aint lying

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

YES HE IS wrote:
He is a punk and a meth head and he need to be in cell, he's not only a meth head he make the shit and sells it to any one that'll buy it. And I hope a cop gets on here and see this. that way that lil punk dumb ass gets put were he needs to be. maybe it'll help him, He is crazy "JIMMY JONES" nasty ass skank. Going around picking on lil kids, sleeping with them. Ya he is married and his wife knows what he is doing,she don't want to really see it. He fucks a girl and then she comes over for dinner how sick is that.
SO true, so true.
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

jimmy jones isn't shit now byrd he is a bad ass i have seen him beat alot of guys up like scare faces dad and the cops
TALI

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

lol wrote:
jimmy jones got chocked out in 5 seconds at river lol
U don't know what ur talking about.he ain't never been chocked out.
TALI

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

lol wrote:
<quoted text>ya out at the river was drunk kids he was messin with plz. He is nothing but meth head, who picks on lil teenage kids, oh did i say he sleeps with lil teenage kids, I hope he finds that cell thats has his name on it soon. Jimmy Jones what a joke just reading his name makes me sick.
u need to watch what u say. This crap about him and teenage kids is a bunch of lies.
TALI

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

YES HE IS wrote:
He is a punk and a meth head and he need to be in cell, he's not only a meth head he make the shit and sells it to any one that'll buy it. And I hope a cop gets on here and see this. that way that lil punk dumb ass gets put were he needs to be. maybe it'll help him, He is crazy "JIMMY JONES" nasty ass skank. Going around picking on lil kids, sleeping with them. Ya he is married and his wife knows what he is doing,she don't want to really see it. He fucks a girl and then she comes over for dinner how sick is that.
He is not meth head. u supposedly know so much about him, who is this person that comes over for dinner. HE IS MARRIED AND FAITFUL TO HIS WIFe. None of this is true that u r saying about him!
TALI

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
OK! If you and his wife knows this is happening with children? then you both are as low as he is for not reporting it to the authorities and allowing it to continue!
JIMMY JONES DOES NOT MESS WITH CHILDREN.NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL.HE WOULD HURT SOMEBODY FOR MESSING WITH CHILDREN.
TALI

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Yall need to shut the F**k up about Jimmy Jones.Yall don't know what the Hell ur talking about.
TALI

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Don't guess noone got anything to say now. Better off that way. I will find out who yall are and when I do u can just tell me to my face.
Krystal

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

pnt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cissell is a drunk too, he's at the legion everyday.
um he's lived in paragauld for awhile so he's not at the legilon everyday
hand and hand

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Krystal wrote:
<quoted text> um he's lived in paragauld for awhile so he's not at the legilon everyday
After he got his butt kicked by the hand brothers he might not want to go back in the legion. He might live there now, but his truck is still parked at the legion several times a week.
Dutch Mantel

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

screw the Hands - I would whip John Hands fat ass - and I aint joking he is a puss
rebel

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

me
fyi

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

HEY JEFF YOU DID IT GOOD THIS TIME U GETTIN ON HERE TALKIN SMACK ABOUT JONES AND WANGER....WOOOOOOO U R STUPID!!!!!
discontented

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

well back in the 80's joey wiesenbach and ernie durbin were bad ass.But we all know joey just beat's women and old people now oh yeah he did pistol whip randy byrd awile back.Why would anyone be scared of this dryed up meth head?Ernie is still BAD.
peace maker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

I wouldn't mess with the dunham boys.
tim from vail

Indiana, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Hey dumass wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you learn to spell Michael - Dont know much about Byrd but everyone says he is a badass but no one ever says who he whipped. Try Jeff Brewer he kicked some ass in his day knocked a lot of folks cold.
Was a roomate in the 80s with jeff brewer anyone know where he is now
Country Boys

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

In the 50's & 60's Bill Rose would run down deere and catch them. He would fight a buzzsaw. In the 40's Ruff Bowers whipped 3 sailors on saturday on the square in front of where the randolph co. museum sits today. Randy Byrd was tuff enuf.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 1 hr Carol ODonnell 41
Funeral Home 9 hr Lana 75
chicken house 10 hr guest 5
riverside 11 hr riverside worker 6
mcnabb funeral home 11 hr richard head 12
Rhonda Neece 12 hr richard head 7
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr fyi 28,991
•••
•••