Who is the best brawler to ever fight in Pocahontas?

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Nichols

United States

#1 May 24, 2010
So lets hear; who the best fighter in Sm~ocahontas? And whats the best brawl that you have witnessed.
YouGetIt

United States

#2 May 25, 2010
Does it really matter? I've never witnessed a brawl either. I guess it's all in the company I keep.
lee

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Nick dawson
sissyboy bitchslap

Cabot, AR

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Justin Massengale
The Rock

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Randy Byrd and back in the old days, Sonny Grissom.
allen

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2010
The Rock wrote:
Randy Byrd and back in the old days, Sonny Grissom.
i have met sonny grissom when he was alive and he told me some stories. he was pretty bad.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jun 8, 2010
Bill Rose he could take Tomas Brown AKA sonny grissom!
Laughable

Evening Shade, AR

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Bill Rose? Maybe 20-25 years ago. That is, if we're both thinking of the same Bill Rose.
for sure

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Nick Ivy kicked some ass at the legion a while back. Knocking some major heads.
white25

Texarkana, TX

#10 Jun 8, 2010
lee tweedy..was never knocked off his feet...
Triclops

Mesquite, TX

#11 Jun 9, 2010
Eric flag
morelaughable

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jun 9, 2010
Laughable wrote:
Bill Rose? Maybe 20-25 years ago. That is, if we're both thinking of the same Bill Rose.
They said EVER, not last weekend or last year. People don't brawl anymore...they pull a knife or gun instead.
Question

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jun 9, 2010
I have asked before who did Byrd ever fight - I want some names and seriously - Nick Ivy may be the man these days- although I still think Benny Johnson may be a close match
why

Hardy, AR

#14 Jul 31, 2010
byrd all mouth,benny johnson knocked randell eveland out old dairy queen parking lot i seen it. nick ivy?drunks he beat up he may can fight but bad ass? some one try wayne finley please he in his 50s go get u sum seen him beatsome ass at b&m speedway years ago and he can hook.
wow

Aubrey, TX

#15 Jul 31, 2010
This makes me want to take a dump, I get all excited listening to this crap. All bad asses soon learn that they will always meet someone tougher. A Smith and Wesson always beats four aces....
Byrd

Clermont, FL

#16 Jul 31, 2010
Once again who did Byrd ever whip- all of you dip shts think he is the man what makes him tough two trips to the joint- if that makes someone tough Victor Hausman would be tough and he is a big puss. I heard he was a bitch in the big house.

Since: Oct 08

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jul 31, 2010
U talkn all that bout Bryd he must whipped u big boy. Try Mikeal McCandless out back n the day he was kickn butt. Now Jimmy Jones is a bad knock out hitter.
Hey dumass

Sunman, IN

#18 Jul 31, 2010
idk4sure wrote:
U talkn all that bout Bryd he must whipped u big boy. Try Mikeal McCandless out back n the day he was kickn butt. Now Jimmy Jones is a bad knock out hitter.
Why dont you learn to spell Michael - Dont know much about Byrd but everyone says he is a badass but no one ever says who he whipped. Try Jeff Brewer he kicked some ass in his day knocked a lot of folks cold.

Since: Oct 08

Bellevue, WA

#19 Jul 31, 2010
Hey dumass wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you learn to spell Michael - Dont know much about Byrd but everyone says he is a badass but no one ever says who he whipped. Try Jeff Brewer he kicked some ass in his day knocked a lot of folks cold.
what bout Dennis Jones n his lil bro.Robert i remember when he bout beat Rick Roth to death. Jeff u stil really don't want to pissoff.
Yep

Russellville, AR

#20 Aug 1, 2010
I've seen Jimmy jones kick the shit out of a guy at the legion. He's quick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pocahontas City Attorney & $73,060 he stole 33 min and 11
ted blackmailed 1 hr odd 1
Satan's Craziest New Trend: WICCA (Apr '11) 2 hr guest 31
second chance 8 hr Guest 20
Minimum Wage . Raise or not ? 16 hr Yes No Maybe 19
Dogs running loose 23 hr Poky Gal 2
eric bibb Sun You all are idiots 4
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs