First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thief hater

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Heard there was a woman in court today for stealing packages from her job at UPS. Wonder how many packages were never delivered to the people who they were sent to. Wonder how many hard working people had their packages stolen? They should make thieves wear the word THIEF on their forehead so everyone would know as soon as they seen them. Heard all she got was probation. Does anybody know who this was?
no one

Ravenden, AR

#2 Jun 20, 2013
thief hater wrote:
Heard there was a woman in court today for stealing packages from her job at UPS. Wonder how many packages were never delivered to the people who they were sent to. Wonder how many hard working people had their packages stolen? They should make thieves wear the word THIEF on their forehead so everyone would know as soon as they seen them. Heard all she got was probation. Does anybody know who this was?
ummm.... I don't think its any of your business. grow up and keep your long nose to yourself!!
yup

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Winter
Sure

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jun 20, 2013
thief hater wrote:
They don't make enough money to buy their own junk at UPS. That's why they might steal (if they do).

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Winter Vaughn
Agree

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2013
That's what happens when you get mixed up with drugs and loser men. Just goes to show you can't keep getting away with everything forever, eventually you get caught and have to face the consequences. Get a job, quit stealing, and pay your own way. That's why honest people have to pay so much more for everything, to make up for the money lost from thieves!

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>They don't make enough money to buy their own junk at UPS. That's why they might steal (if they do).
I no some people who work there & they make damn good money. even if they didn't, that still doesn't give them the right to steal from anybody. im sure the people who never got their packages would not agree with u either. would u want someone to take something of yours just because they wanted it & couldn't afford it? bet it wouldn't be okay then would it? I cant believe u were dumb enough to even say that!
wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jul 6, 2013
wonder how many will get busted in exchange for probation ?????
mary sue

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jul 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I no some people who work there & they make damn good money. even if they didn't, that still doesn't give them the right to steal from anybody. im sure the people who never got their packages would not agree with u either. would u want someone to take something of yours just because they wanted it & couldn't afford it? bet it wouldn't be okay then would it? I cant believe u were dumb enough to even say that!
He didn't say that gave them the right to steal. He said that was the reason why they steal. I cant believe you were too dumb to understand that.
razorbackfan

Salem, AR

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
Winter Vaughn
You should all be ashamed....she has a family that loves her....throw that first stone. You all make me sick. Your ignorance hurts others.and you live to see families hurt over and over. Get your facts straight before destroying lives.....in other words....think before you write gossip and garbage...karma is one serious bitch. Grow up
razorbackfan

Salem, AR

#11 Jul 6, 2013
Agree wrote:
That's what happens when you get mixed up with drugs and loser men. Just goes to show you can't keep getting away with everything forever, eventually you get caught and have to face the consequences. Get a job, quit stealing, and pay your own way. That's why honest people have to pay so much more for everything, to make up for the money lost from thieves!
Get your facts straight and stop trying to ruin more livrs. How can u live with yourself......I guess you need to get your gossip fix
agree

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jul 8, 2013
Maybe she should be ashamed. She did the crime not us. No shame here!
razorbackfan

Salem, AR

#13 Jul 10, 2013
agree wrote:
Maybe she should be ashamed. She did the crime not us. No shame here!
You threw the first stone....does that make you feel good? You have not any idea of the hell this woman has lived through ....go ahead and judge. Thought that was God's job.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 10, 2013
Boo hoo hoo. Hate a damn thief.
HOG FRIED

Jacksonville, AR

#15 Jul 11, 2013
pretty sure with a job that pays like that i would like some of her hell
Jamie

Lampasas, TX

#16 Jul 13, 2013
Pretty sorry to move man after man after man into your home. Even worse to blame those men for her addiction. And stealing from hardworking people trying to stock their businesses with products...that is shameful. And what about those sick people suffering and waiting for their medications to try to ease their pain, but ms. vaughn ball, guiterriz, halk and hmm...almost wallis, potter, smith, rocky whomever, spillman...and the list goes on and on.stole them for money...Moral of the story the loser men and drugs go hand in hand. Good thing for her that her parents took custody of youngest two and the only good responsible ex she has took custody of his 3 kids. At least all of them have stable homes especially the oldest 3. Finally with a good hardworking loving dad and mom. Just hope she doesnt bring anymore danger to this area like she did with her ex con boyfriend jared. I wish every dopehead in randolph county would go directly to jail where they belong. Putting your kids in harmsway is the lowest form of parenting behind abuse/negect or watching someone else abuse your children while you set by and do nothing. Shame on you!
Furloughed

Salem, AR

#17 Jul 29, 2013
I have known the grandparents since I was a kid and they are great people and would bet those two little ones are being taken good care of. I can guarantee they are loved this was a surprise to me and I hate to see all this. This whole county is in a mess. Glad I am leaving soon. Good people gone bad. Happening everywhere
watchdog

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Aug 4, 2013
Just give it time...herd the cops are watching other activities
watchdog

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Aug 4, 2013
that should have been HEARD not HERD...however the cops are probably watching the whole HERD :)
RANDCO READER

Melbourne, AR

#20 Aug 27, 2013
razorbackfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You should all be ashamed....she has a family that loves her....throw that first stone. You all make me sick. Your ignorance hurts others.and you live to see families hurt over and over. Get your facts straight before destroying lives.....in other words....think before you write gossip and garbage...karma is one serious bitch. Grow up
KARMA IS ONE SERIOUS BITCH. get yourself a copy of this weeks Randco. Front page PUBLIC NOTICE. Looks like hubby has problems too. I'd say facts are pretty damn clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min BARNEYII 30,462
Work needed for Christmas 51 min Beatle 28
Benny Blackwell 7 hr Chad 6
Daycare 11 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 22 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete Wed curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) Wed greenbrier 36
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web