First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Du Quoin, IL

#21 Apr 11, 2014
I'd hate to be you.... life must really suck to have nothing better to bitch about...

Cherokee Village, AR

#22 Apr 24, 2014
Another great night of power blinks tonight.
Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Apr 25, 2014
Guest wrote:
Another great night of power blinks tonight.
En tergy is 20 % plus lower in their rates than this piss poor Clay electric
whoever

Cherokee Village, AR

#24 May 14, 2014
Guest wrote:
People can live in a bubble and think CCE is the greatest thing since the second coming but in the real world they are a third rate company ran by nitwits and chicken humpers. During the last ice storm they ran miles of line to a duck camp for some big farmer around Corning while people in Randolph County did without power for 15 days. Even today around Dalton, Supply Maynard and Ravenden the lines are grown up and limbs are touching the wires. The chicken houses all install high dollar generators because they can't rely on CCE. Look this word up Monopoly , this means we have no choice for power except these scumbags so they should be held to a higher standard. I know people that have fought them through the PSUC and won every time, you see they are regulated and do have to answer to the commission no matter what they do at their fake, hotdog slinging, made up election/scam they put on each July to elect their directors and board members.
I would love to see you climb those poles and put your life on the line everytime. Do you numbnuts remember the two men hurt with one of them dying while working on line out 67 North. It's a dangerous job, you follow your bosses orders and do jobs as your told. Don't knock a company that keeps you with light and warmth. So sad you can't see it and understand they do their jobs and do it with confidence. Let's thank them instead of running them down. Get over it and be a grownup
big dude

United States

#25 May 18, 2014
Example wrote:
<quoted text>What are the rates? And compared to whom? It's easy to make a statement, but give us facts!
I think they rob people real bad.

Mountain Home, AR

#26 May 19, 2014
For a company that never has outages they had another on tonight!
hmm

Jonesboro, AR

#27 May 20, 2014
Apparently someone hit a pole. Jeeze they should really makes those poles dodge the cars! Are u an idiot????
big dude

Dexter, MO

#28 May 20, 2014
whoever wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see you climb those poles and put your life on the line everytime. Do you numbnuts remember the two men hurt with one of them dying while working on line out 67 North. It's a dangerous job, you follow your bosses orders and do jobs as your told. Don't knock a company that keeps you with light and warmth. So sad you can't see it and understand they do their jobs and do it with confidence. Let's thank them instead of running them down. Get over it and be a grownup
Well they dont climp poles to often . And that there job . They get paid well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr BARNEYII 30,459
Benny Blackwell 8 hr Rev Al 4
Daycare 8 hr JCB 2
Do the theatre still have good shows? 9 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 14 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) 15 hr greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web