Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

I seen where CCE had sent linemen down to S. America to build electric line in an area that needed lines. Once they get those done how about fixing the lines in the rural areas of Randolph County?
Also with jobs being needed here why did CCE outsource their call line to outsiders?
These are prime examples of why things are screwed up here.
Example

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
I seen where CCE had sent linemen down to S. America to build electric line in an area that needed lines. Once they get those done how about fixing the lines in the rural areas of Randolph County?
Also with jobs being needed here why did CCE outsource their call line to outsiders?
These are prime examples of why things are screwed up here.
CCE didn't outsource anything! It was a goodwill gesture shared statewide by the AR Electric Cooperatives. Have you ever heard of doing something good for your neighbor or those less fortunate? Or are you so selfish that you always only think of yourself? These people they are helping have never experienced electricity in their homes. That takes AR back about 75 years ago when people here rejoiced because they had electricity for the first time in the home and on the farm. Think humanity! Not one person or even ten people could have made a difference in this project, but by a few from each area coming together, they will make a huge impact. If you can't understand or don't wish to help others, I or no one else can help you understand! You're on your own!!!! I don't even know why I bother but at least know the facts before you start criticizing.

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Whatever, goody two shoes, now how about fixing OUR power problems like power flickers, outages, surges that blow our appliances. Also f*ck those people down there and their problems, most of them are up here dealing Meth and drawing welfare anyway. Get with the real world, you must work for that ragged a$$ CCE.
wack em

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Whatever, goody two shoes, now how about fixing OUR power problems like power flickers, outages, surges that blow our appliances. Also f*ck those people down there and their problems, most of them are up here dealing Meth and drawing welfare anyway. Get with the real world, you must work for that ragged a$$ CCE.
I live out in a rural are and have none of the problems your talking about. I was having a "flicker" in the lights but after I called they came out and it was a loose wire between the transformer and the house.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
kanshiketsu

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
LOL LOOKS LIKE UR POWER WAS SHUT OFF YOU DIDNT PAY YOU LOWLIFE FREELOADER
Quacker

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

I think it was a loose nut on the keyboard.

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

People can live in a bubble and think CCE is the greatest thing since the second coming but in the real world they are a third rate company ran by nitwits and chicken humpers. During the last ice storm they ran miles of line to a duck camp for some big farmer around Corning while people in Randolph County did without power for 15 days. Even today around Dalton, Supply Maynard and Ravenden the lines are grown up and limbs are touching the wires. The chicken houses all install high dollar generators because they can't rely on CCE. Look this word up Monopoly , this means we have no choice for power except these scumbags so they should be held to a higher standard. I know people that have fought them through the PSUC and won every time, you see they are regulated and do have to answer to the commission no matter what they do at their fake, hotdog slinging, made up election/scam they put on each July to elect their directors and board members.
Example

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
People can live in a bubble and think CCE is the greatest thing since the second coming but in the real world they are a third rate company ran by nitwits and chicken humpers. During the last ice storm they ran miles of line to a duck camp for some big farmer around Corning while people in Randolph County did without power for 15 days. Even today around Dalton, Supply Maynard and Ravenden the lines are grown up and limbs are touching the wires. The chicken houses all install high dollar generators because they can't rely on CCE. Look this word up Monopoly , this means we have no choice for power except these scumbags so they should be held to a higher standard. I know people that have fought them through the PSUC and won every time, you see they are regulated and do have to answer to the commission no matter what they do at their fake, hotdog slinging, made up election/scam they put on each July to elect their directors and board members.
I live on their lines several miles in the rural area and I didn't lose power one time during all the ice and snow in 2014.
me too

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

wack em wrote:
<quoted text>I live out in a rural are and have none of the problems your talking about. I was having a "flicker" in the lights but after I called they came out and it was a loose wire between the transformer and the house.
I had the same problem where I live in Illinois but the electric company could never find it and believe me they tried several times. They even hooked up a meter on the outside to check incoming voltage and it never showed a problem with their lines.
I put up with this for a year and finally called an electrician. He checked the old fuse box in my 82 year old house and he showed me that I wasn't getting enough power to the fuse box from the outside line. He made a call to Ameren Electric and told them what he had found so they set up a time where he could meet with them at my house.
This time the man from Ameren finally found the problem and it was a loose connector coming off the transformer.
Tungus

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Guest from Ash Flat has their panties in a wad and I bet it's not over their electricity issues. I bet they hate everyone most of the time. Get over it, only you can change it for yourself.
me too

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Tungus wrote:
Guest from Ash Flat has their panties in a wad and I bet it's not over their electricity issues. I bet they hate everyone most of the time. Get over it, only you can change it for yourself.
I think you are right. I very seldom get onto this forum but the few times I have, this person has been on here talking this nonsense.
When she started talking her crap about chicken houses having to install backup generators because the electric service was so poor, I knew she was a liar. That is required by by the companies that deal with the chicken production in this country. That is a 24/7 days a week job that requires them to have a backup for when the power goes out.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

I just can't see anything wrong with this.... CCE doubled our high voltage and installed new larger transformers for our area.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

I know everything this person is saying is a lie. Sounds like they didn't pay their phone bill either or they could have just called Cce I know for a fact they would come out and fix any problem if it's on their side. Can't make everybody happy especially the ones that just like to b!&ch bc their life just sucks so bad. The crews at Cce are good people and are covered up in work so far as I give a rats if ur lights flicker call up there everyday till someone comes out or shut ur useless trap that never mounted to nothing up. By the way know ur facts before posting all the chicken houses have to have back up generators due to regulations set by peco. Maybe u can get u a job with peco when they open and get that phone and electric turned back on

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
I know everything this person is saying is a lie. Sounds like they didn't pay their phone bill either or they could have just called Cce I know for a fact they would come out and fix any problem if it's on their side. Can't make everybody happy especially the ones that just like to b!&ch bc their life just sucks so bad. The crews at Cce are good people and are covered up in work so far as I give a rats if ur lights flicker call up there everyday till someone comes out or shut ur useless trap that never mounted to nothing up. By the way know ur facts before posting all the chicken houses have to have back up generators due to regulations set by peco. Maybe u can get u a job with peco when they open and get that phone and electric turned back on
You need to learn to read DORK, you quote one person then jump to another post trying to mix peoples quotes. I did not say PECO had any regulations, and if you think the power grid is great around here you probably are retarded and spend your days walking around in Walmart. So suck it baby!
Ignorance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

All of y'all are dumb asses speaking to the ones bitching. Sounds like Nicholas stauniker or however you spell his name. All I have to say is move somewhere else if u don't like it around here but I'm sure your the one without a job and drawing a check and this goes to everyone on this stupid site that doesn't have a life but wants to blame everything else for their failures

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Yea u did u said Cce has to have generators bc they can't depend on Cce and I said yea they have to have them bc the regulations set by peco requires them to have them not bc Cce and u bitch bout how bad their poles are when they hardly had any outages when entergy had tons during this last winter
asking

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

What happened to the person on a power pole 4000 block of 328e last Friday possibly electrocuted ?.
That is Pure BS

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Example wrote:
<quoted text>
I live on their lines several miles in the rural area and I didn't lose power one time during all the ice and snow in 2014.
I live on a paved highway and we were without power twice, good thing we had another heat source.
Clay county electric 's rates are about 20% higher than other companies
Example

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

That is Pure BS wrote:
<quoted text> I live on a paved highway and we were without power twice, good thing we had another heat source.
Clay county electric 's rates are about 20% higher than other companies
What are the rates? And compared to whom? It's easy to make a statement, but give us facts!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr cooker 9,800
Kids First 3 hr Parent2 2
Leann cates 5 hr guest 4
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr midnight oil 829
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Bob 207
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE