Sadly

Jonesboro, AR

#42 Apr 29, 2012
I was talking to imo. So ravenden, answer me
wow

Bexar, AR

#43 Apr 29, 2012
Sadly wrote:
I got something you can swallow. Only topix idiots believe you have nothing to do with M1 and furthermore your not wanting a reversal of the decision, you're wanting blood and lawsuits. I bet you didn't help with the petitions, I bet you work for m! and I bet you don't even live in the city limits. i also bet you drive a vett. Do you even live in Randolph County?
looks like i hit a nerve with my opinions. u scared that they're to close to the truth and what needs to happen?

your many false assumptions are still proving your ignorance. fyi, you got 1 right - i don't live in the city. do live in randolph county.
Sadly

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Apr 29, 2012
you couldn't even touch on my nerves on your best day. You should have kept IMO, more truthful. Wow, seems to imply I am blowing your mind, thanks Rick!
wow

Bexar, AR

#45 Apr 29, 2012
Sadly wrote:
you couldn't even touch on my nerves on your best day. You should have kept IMO, more truthful. Wow, seems to imply I am blowing your mind, thanks Rick!
wow is just surprised at you continued total ignorance, stupid assumptions, and hard on for dollins.
wower

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Apr 29, 2012
you love talking about Rick Dollins and hard ons don't you? I assume nothing, You use IMO for your name. You're a sad little man
in plain sight

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Apr 30, 2012
That's some funny stuff right there!
lies

Jonesboro, AR

#48 May 6, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>wow is just surprised at you continued total ignorance, stupid assumptions, and hard on for dollins.
bump. Do you kiss your momma with that mouth!
lies

United States

#49 May 6, 2012
lies wrote:
<quoted text>
bump. Do you kiss your momma with that mouth!
me and rick kiss your mamma.
reality

Jonesboro, AR

#50 May 7, 2012
what's a mamma
you mean momma
you like me so much you want to be me?
imitation is the highest form of flattery!
tHANKS
really

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Feb 12, 2014
Pro Med is a terrible provider! They have cause more deaths since they have been here than save lives. Whatís up with this company? Who is getting the kick back on it? If you have a seriously ill person in the home or nursing home Pro Med is taking them straight to Five Rivers. Most of these people need and have requested to go to St Bernardís or NEA. But, the patient is taken to Five Rivers which is not equipped for that personís illness and they end up dying. A family member has to take the ill person in their car, truck or van because the EMTíS (which are suppose to be trained professionalís) donít think they can make a 45 minute drive and get patient to the appropriate care facility. So why are they here if we have to take care of our family like we did back in the day? Why do we have such horrible ambulance service?

United States

#52 Feb 12, 2014
there is a lot of ProMed advertising on the local radio station. Do you wonder if the owner provides air time free of charge as a community service?
really

Jonesboro, AR

#53 Feb 12, 2014
really wrote:
Pro Med is a terrible provider! They have cause more deaths since they have been here than save lives. What’s up with this company? Who is getting the kick back on it? If you have a seriously ill person in the home or nursing home Pro Med is taking them straight to Five Rivers. Most of these people need and have requested to go to St Bernard’s or NEA. But, the patient is taken to Five Rivers which is not equipped for that person’s illness and they end up dying. A family member has to take the ill person in their car, truck or van because the EMT’S (which are suppose to be trained professional’s) don’t think they can make a 45 minute drive and get patient to the appropriate care facility. So why are they here if we have to take care of our family like we did back in the day? Why do we have such horrible ambulance service?
Why don't you go ask them yourself why they the things that they do. They are bound by state and federal laws that not all of us including yourself know or understand. So instead if bashing these folks on a website maybe you should try and find out some more information to not make yourself sound like a ranting lunatic without a clue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Kimble 2 hr thats right 8
Sharing pics 7 hr Haha 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Resident 38,734
Freak of Nature in Pocahontas 18 hr Calvary Chapel pe... 59
News JPD swears in new officers Aug 13 people are odd 3
Who is she Aug 13 Hopefully 1
Lazy peeps in pokey Aug 13 curious 14

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance