Trinity Behavioral Health - Good plac...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Slingshot

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jan 29, 2011
This place does not offer health care or 401k plans.You would think they could afford yearly raises but they dont.
Well

Dallas, TX

#22 Jan 30, 2011
I know a couple people that have worked there for several years, and one day they just up and fired them with no explanation as to why.
Chester the Molester

Wiseman, AR

#23 Jan 30, 2011
Slingshot wrote:
This place does not offer health care or 401k plans.You would think they could afford yearly raises but they dont.
Well if You are a Child molester it would a good place to work , otherwise it isn't . The place is dirty and looks awful .
wouldntuliketokn ow

United States

#24 Jan 30, 2011
Slingshot wrote:
This place does not offer health care or 401k plans.You would think they could afford yearly raises but they dont.
The whole bunch up there is a cult. I had friends that work there. Theve all went crazy since they started up there. I went and done an interview 5 or 6 years ago and they worked me free for one day and I never went back. The lady called me 4 days in a row several times a day and I finally changed my number. There was no way I was going to work for the crazies.
Thats illegal

Wiseman, AR

#25 Jan 31, 2011
wouldntuliketoknow wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole bunch up there is a cult. I had friends that work there. Theve all went crazy since they started up there. I went and done an interview 5 or 6 years ago and they worked me free for one day and I never went back. The lady called me 4 days in a row several times a day and I finally changed my number. There was no way I was going to work for the crazies.
Yes they want you to start there and work several days for free, it's that illegal ?
But it tells you what kind of employer they are doesn't it?
the truth

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Feb 1, 2011
Chester the Molester wrote:
<quoted text>Well if You are a Child molester it would a good place to work , otherwise it isn't . The place is dirty and looks awful .
This is horrible to say. I worked there as a teacher for several years and it is a very clean and well taken care of facility. They take very good care of the kids there. If anyone is restrained in any way it is to keep them from hurting theirself or others. Shame on you
intheknow

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Feb 8, 2011
Trinity is The Lord's Ranch. Trying to get people to forget who they actually are.
the real truth

Dallas, TX

#28 Feb 10, 2011
I worked there...it was a good place to work...It was stressful though.

However, it takes a special person to work with the patients there....

If you can handle working with adolescents who have severe mental illness, it is a great place to work.

When I worked there we had patients who would attack you, cuss you out, and there was nothing you could do to them, other than hold them till they were calm.

They staff I worked with, were very professional and caring.

Many of the patients I worked with improved, and put their life together.
your mom

Doniphan, MO

#30 Feb 10, 2011
would you hold me???
Shiloh

Jonesboro, AR

#32 Aug 12, 2011
Slingshot wrote:
It is a good place to work.But you must have patience to work around those kids.Pay is alright.But t--hey don't have any benefits.No health no retirement.& Pay raises are hard to come by.
Arkansas is a Right to Work State, they can fire you whenever and why-ever or no cause etc.
Vicki

Greenbrier, AR

#33 Jul 2, 2013
my child is at Trinity, I feel because he had not progressed in 6 months that maybe I made a huge mistake putting him there, After reading all these post I know I did.
stupid and ignorant

Mountain Home, AR

#34 Jul 3, 2013
Tom The Tudor wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Thomas R. Head and I am better than all of you .
My middle name is Richard , which is from the famous English King.
So it is alright to refer to you as "Dick Head".
time to escape

Mountain Home, AR

#35 Jul 3, 2013
Vicki wrote:
my child is at Trinity, I feel because he had not progressed in 6 months that maybe I made a huge mistake putting him there, After reading all these post I know I did.
why didn't you visit that Hell hole before you placed him there?
Ever watch the Zombie kids walking around there?
Not too many people with smiles when you visit the place and did you ever wonder why?
and

Mountain Home, AR

#37 Jul 3, 2013
liberal rag wrote:
<quoted text> Yes thye truth is that is an ultra liberal rag/blog site loaded with pure BS!
when an ultraliberal site has problems with something like big govt spending on mental health treatment, something ain't right.
Big D

Salem, AR

#38 Jul 3, 2013
liberal rag wrote:
<quoted text> Yes thye truth is that is an ultra liberal rag/blog site loaded with pure BS!
these links go to blank pages..hahahaha
go lie about someone else
and

Mountain Home, AR

#39 Jul 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
these links go to blank pages..hahahaha
go lie about someone else
lords ranch search is your friend on that site.

http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/Search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Emily 41,302
Fanci Eveland 50 min Psshhhh 6
Help move samantha garrett 15 hr Lisney 1
Is laura stone knocked up by nathan nelson or s... 15 hr Gma 15
Tanning (Mar '17) 20 hr Fyi 14
Running for sheriff Sun Guest 23
What are they doing across from Fanily Dollar Sat Violence 13

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages